• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1049: "The world that should be" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet i can't say that Doffy was meant to become a monster, if his family was treated fairly he may ended up as a better person, not a fully good guy but someone with more decent morals.
THIS. This is exactly why I wonder- if Doffy's family was treated right I wonder if he would've wound up better- if not a marine considering his brother

Man... Now I wish Doflamingo was in wano- even though I'm glad he had his own arc. I feel like he would've been an interesting match-up for Sanji or Zoro (depending on where Oda would've ranked him)
Or even Law, if Dressrosa was entirely skipped

Law currently seems to be out of his league. Likely Zoro as well.

If Kaidou is done for good now, I imagine Luffy will be basically dead or crippling injured and this will add to the many reasons why he'll live a short life. And at this point, the Marines will begin to invade Wano. Luffy's out for the count, so it'll be up to a newly revived Zoro to gather up the Samurai of Wano and go drive them off, just like Ryuma. And that will the "Final Enemy" the Director of the Wano Anime was referring too.

Then I expect the biggest party in One Piece history and hopefully Yamato joining the crew

A rematch between him and Sanji would've been awesome, considering how easily he took care of him on Dressrosa. Oda would've likely buffed Doffy to fit the power scale of the arc though
Impeldown almunies is OP, don't underestimate them.

I imagine Luffy will be basically dead or crippling injured and this will add to the many reasons why he'll live a short life.
Law's immortality surgery
Law's immortality surgery
Law's immortality surgery----
a7027dc4c33de6200e048a98b7c50af17df2af50.gifv

I think eventually that will for sure happen, I just don't know if it'll be now in Wano
I'd be surprised if it isn't needed in wano tbh. But god- that'd be such a downer. I can't imagine Luffy would wanna throw a party knowing Law's DEAD.
But I honestly don't see Luffy doing too well either, considering he was dying before G5, when it first dropped- and likely after. Unless he revives him, they have the party, THEN they tell him after?
Either that or it'll just be done later

I have a feeling the immortality surgery wouldn't grant Luffy a true immortality but rather, ressurect him to live
This might sound odd but if the Furo Shujutsu done to the living being then it would sure get an immortality, but for a being that has died?

I have a feeling the immortality surgery wouldn't grant Luffy a true immortality but rather, ressurect him to live
This might sound odd but if the Furo Shujutsu done to the living being then it would sure get an immortality, but for a being that has died?
That's what I was thinking too. If you're alive it makes you live forever, but what if you're dead? Could be that it just grants you a second lifespan basically. So he gets brought back but with just a new lifespan instead of an eternal one.
Luffy might still cut a whole second lifespan short, but it won't be AS short as it was before at least- I wanna see the bastard live up to 60 at least >>

That's what I was thinking too. If you're alive it makes you live forever, but what if you're dead? Could be that it just grants you a second lifespan basically. So he gets brought back but with just a new lifespan instead of an eternal one.
Luffy might still cut a whole second lifespan short, but it won't be AS short as it was before at least- I wanna see the bastard live up to 60 at least >>
Luffy receive: Second lifespan + unlimited Gear 5th access
We get: Law Death

Now i hope that Kidd has something very shocking things in his pocket so his character can equal to Law (the most famous fan-fave WG and The one who took down BG alongside Law isn't enough)
I'm still sticking to my theory that he is Shanks son and Vegapunk disciple

Luffy's Infinite Tsukuyomi.
If you think about it Mont D'or's awakening could be some shit like that.
I kinda want Imu to be the dude/dudette who absorbs all DF's and uses them at max potential just to have the most broken final villain OP can offer. And at the end of the day: "Haki transcends all"

@SnookB
Thats actually my theory (kinda long theory but ill try make it short )from like years ago (even before Imu's appearance ) that the devil/Imu can absorb all fruit in him (coz I see him as the actual/original devil of OP world)
Imu was the one who fought the original Joy Boy (the first Joy Boy aka first human and the one 800 years ago) and it was Haki powers (humans) VS Devil Fruit powers (devils) so Luffy will have to depend on his Haki more than his DF.

its a long theory of mine XD I tried to cut it and make it as short as possible.

@SnookB
Thats actually my theory (kinda long theory but ill try make it short )from like years ago (even before Imu's appearance ) that the devil/Imu can absorb all fruit in him (coz I see him as the actual/original devil of OP world)
Imu was the one who fought the original Joy Boy (the first Joy Boy aka first human and the one 800 years ago) and it was Haki powers (humans) VS Devil Fruit powers (devils) so Luffy will have to depend on his Haki more than his DF.

its a long theory of mine XD I tried to cut it and make it as short as possible.
That's exactly it.
Devil fruits originate from the ORIGINAL DEVIL, who in this case could be Im-Sama, who now claims to be a god/king of the world instead. While Haki was the counter-measure developed by the ancient kingdom against those abilities.
I really do want Im to be the most unexpected thing, because we're already expecting 3 fruits from BB. But if Im pulls an AFO that'd be insane.

The only hole in that is the fact that the WG fears Nika, who's one of their own (if the theory is correct that is) unless the Nika Nika no mi/Sun God Nika character were the outlier of sorts

For me the closest for Imu-sama is Ganondorf from legend of Zelda (who is kinda a devil) and Ganondorf always reappears and get defeated by the Heros (Link/Joy Boy) for thousands of years but they never actually kill him for good but there is one hero who will eventually kill him for good which is the right Hero/Joy Boy.

So Imu-sama always get defeated and reappears all the time but he always needs to get his powers back by whatever reasons (maybe he needs something like ancient weapons or Vivi or other things)

I didnt say Zelda for no reasons coz in this video- -(i actually believe oda is inspired by this) so in Zelda Wind waker they did something similar to how to get to laugh tale which is finding somethings/points in the map/world and it will show the final island that has been hidden for years, and so this island will get you in the past this place maybe the original place for IMU to kill him for good but they always failed to do that.

This video is really a mind blown on how similar to how Luffy will get to laugh tale ,Also this version of Zelda is about pirates hehehe that kinda makes it even more amazing/concocted. =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back