• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1049: "The world that should be" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Hell nah, Wano Arc should end in chapter 1060 no later than that , stop that bullshit already. This arc is 3 years already.

Villain Flashback means he got defeated.

Other than that, my facus was on the timeline that 15 Yo Kaido join the Rocks pirate and it's the same years the broke apart.

The legends age at that moment is :
Garp 41
WB 37
Roger 37
BM 25
Sengoku 42
I think this is was their Prime time
Others character age is :
Shanks 2
Katakuri 11
King 10
Marco 8
Mihawk 6
Doffy 4
Dragon 16
Brook 53 ( 15 years after dead).

Other than that, my facus was on the timeline that 15 Yo Kaido join the Rocks pirate and it's the same years the broke apart.

The legends age at that moment is :
Garp 41
WB 37
Roger 37
BM 25
Sengoku 42
I think this is was their Prime time

Others character age is :
Shanks 2
Katakuri 11
King 10
Marco 8
Mihawk 6
Doffy 4
Dragon 16
Brook 53 ( 15 years after dead).
This is exactly why Toei needs to turn God Valley into a movie and release it worldwide. It will be an international blockbuster

Isn't there a ton of hidden information about the Void Century outside the Poneglyphs in Wano (not to mention several Poneglyphs)?

So either the Marines will go after the country, or Robin will.

Last edited:
The Wano fatigue is strong, it’s not as bad as Dressrosa fatigue, but after 141 Chapters, the fatigue has really set in
Indeed, but I think more than 3 years for 1 arc is too much, so it's better if Wano has to end with less than 10 more chapters and the fight between Luffy and Kaido ends in the next chapter.
Seeing the current situation in Wano where CP-0 fled leaving 2 of his friends behind, this indicates that soon there will be news that will shake the ocean, namely the Fall of 2 Yonko at the hands of the Worst Generation, as usual Arc will be closed with the departure of SHP from the island and a new Bounty after the battle.
This is exactly why Toei needs to turn God Valley into a movie and release it worldwide. It will be an international blockbuster
The movie for the Legend would be Legendary, where's the main character itself Isn't the main character. Who would be the main character, give me one and why he deserve it be?

Isn't there a ton of hidden information about the Void Century outside the Poneglyphs in Wano (not to mention several Poneglyphs)?

So either the Marines will go after the country, or Robin will.
I thought Marine have no business on that, but World Government does. Their agent already failed in the first place when Zou is appear and yet 2 of their best agent got defeated another one is walk away from the country for reporting the results.

Unless they're looking for covert sabotage, they'd almost certainly send in the Marines rather than agents if Kaido lost.

That SCP-0 Agent who sacrificed himself for making Kaidou win only made Luffy win in the end be like:
star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

Unless they're looking for covert sabotage, they'd almost certainly send in the Marines rather than agents if Kaido lost.
I belive in Zunisha
Garp obviously would be the main character. God Valley is his legend
The MVP himself, but the fact that Rocks Pirate Crews doesn't works together explain why they have lost to Garp and Roger Pirates. Look at Kaido ft BM they almost invisible.
That SCP-0 Agent who sacrificed himself for making Kaidou win only made Luffy win in the end be like:
star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif
World Government :

Now I'm curious. With Kaido's role as a Martyr of sorts being revealed, and the entirety of the development with his story, Joy Boy and whatnot- would he be over Doffy as a villain/Antagonist?
Doffy's still the top antagonist imo, but Kaido pretty much solidifed his spot as the second. I'm glad he turned out to be more than just "I'm strong guy" type

Last edited:
I liked Doffy a lot, but the sheer length of the Dressrosa arc and how long the final battle dragged out kinda ruined him for me.

Nah ... Doffy is still the goat. He is probably the only One Piece villain that is truly multidimensional
Agreed. With Kaido you still wanted him to lose but can see more to him than just the fighting. Doffy on the other hand had me very, very lowkey rooting for him for a bit

Doffy on the other hand had me very, very lowkey rooting for him for a bit
The emphasis on the level of loyalty his executives had towards him was great. In some ways, Doffy is like the evil reflection of Whitebeard or Luffy ... As for Kaido, all he is shown to be is an evil brute who occasionally pretends to be honorable and the only members of his crew who are shown to be truly loyal to him are basically just King and Ulti

People here be forgetting that he had no trouble trying to flee and abandon his family when the going got tough. Hell, Law even called him out for it.

Yes his childhood sucked, but not only was he a spoiled little shit before that (hell, that was the main reason his childhood took a turn for the worst), but his brother went through the exact same crap and turned out alright.

Yeah but Doffy was already a spoiled little shit before Trebol and the rest of his misfortune.

Rosiante was a normal kid before and after his misfortune.
Doflamingo's mind was already extremely influenced/Changed by the celestial dragons' way of living. Corazon, like his mom and dad was actually kind in nature.

Doflamingo's mind was already extremely influenced/Changed by the celestial dragons' way of living. Corazon, like his mom and dad was actually kind in nature.
That still doesn't make him any less of a monster, since as mentioned his brother went through the same stuff and was fine.

All his evil choices were of his doing, hence why TV Tropes has Doflamingo as a Complete Monster.

All his evil choices were of his doing, hence why TV Tropes has Doflamingo as a Complete Monster.
What I'm curious about is if Doffy's caseis nature or nurture. I wanna see if he was hanging around the wrong crowd or if he just grew up like that by nature.

Back on the topic though- Kaido is leagues a better villain now than he was when wano started. As much as I loved the "He's built different that's it" idea it eventually got dreadful when the arc was so full of lore

What I'm curious about is if Doffy's caseis nature or nurture. I wanna see if he was hanging around the wrong crowd or if he just grew up like that by nature.
I think in this case its a mix of both, after all Rosinante was still able to remain a good man despire his ****** up childhood when Doffy ended up in the abyss.

Yet i can't say that Doffy was meant to become a monster, if his family was treated fairly he may ended up as a better person, not a fully good guy but someone with more decent morals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back