• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the end no reactive power level for Naruto and Sasuke

welp that sad but there is nothing i can do about it

isshiki become weaker every seconds that why they can touch him. not RE
If this was the case then they wouldn’t have used baryon mode and would just have spammed shadow clones cuz we know he can fight for days without stop. Also, if u read the chapter 50-51 again everything that they landed was because isshiki allowed it to land. Narutos chakra barrage did nothing and isshiki immediately blitzes him after. When they’re literally holding him down, sasuke can’t even land a chidori lmao. They’re not close to isshiki in anyway until baryon mode

I doubt we can scale SM KK as being 10x stronger than Naruto and Sasuke if SM KK himself has several statements that suggest he is weaker than them.

Pretty sure this is accepted. Ig somebody can apply these changes.
Did you not look at the thread?
Yes. I looked, and it isn't accepted. Damage had issues with it.
This is what he said
The biggest issue I can see from this is that base Kashin Koji is presumed to be relative to Six Paths Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke for being able to "trade hands" with Jigen, but apparently, even with a ten times multiplier he doesn't stand a chance of beating Isshiki and only Six Paths Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke are able to stand a chance.
If there are staffmembers that disagree with the changes and there are agree, we have to wait until they reach a consensus.

They are not brought up due to a desire to upgrade them too, but they are brought up because the suggested revision creates inconsistency where Naru & Sauce are simultaneously physically stronger and weaker than Koji. The inconsistency is unaddressed and remains regardless if the N&S are upgraded or not.

tumblr_m37wq0XrKv1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

I feel like we’ve talked about this before.

And yet, N&S are brought up in this thread in the context that the proposed scaling creates inconsistencies that weren't addressed in a satisfactory manner. So if we assume everyone who brought them subconsciously want to upgrade N&S, then they prefer scalings that make more sense.
Again, the inconsistency remains whether N&S are upgraded and not; if they didn't care about inconsistencies they can just use Koji's upgrade as a stepping stone to upgrade N&S too.

Look, I don’t control Kodachi-San. But we can make new keys for them, or say they are outliers. I really don’t wanna be rude, but I feel like you maybe didn’t read the whole thread.
In my opinion the whole reason why there is controversy in this thread is because he tried scale kk base to moon level by scaling to 10% jigen. His base should be moon level from scaling to delta. This wouldn’t mean naruto is weaker because we know he wasn’t going all out for delta. For validity of delta’s moon level she should be above kcm sage in the last.

he tried scale kk base to moon level by scaling to 10% jigen. His base should be moon level from scaling to delta.
I debunked the arguments for not scaling base Koji to Jigen there is no controversy regarding that.

To scale Koji to delta in base would only at best give a possibly given we don’t know if he planned to use sage mode to defeat her.

My method of scaling has damn near been accepted with the only contention wanting to scale Naruto and Sasuke to Ishiki even after he stomped them. Can we please not screw this up it’s gone long enough already.

we all know how long Naruto supporters have wanted low 5-B

I debunked the arguments for not scaling base Koji to Jigen there is no controversy regarding that.

To scale Koji to delta in base would only at best give a possibly given we don’t know if he planned to use sage mode to defeat her.

My method of scaling has damn near been accepted with the only contention wanting to scale Naruto and Sasuke to Ishiki even after he stomped them. Can we please not screw this up it’s gone long enough already.

we all know how long Naruto supporters have wanted low 5-B
I agree with joshpiece here

Ok, I think I'll list down every scaling chain made so far. Let me know which ones to cut out, that has already been debunked.

1. We assume Base Kashin Koji doesn't scale to Delta and should be listed as Unknown and 5-C with Sage Mode for being somewhat relative to Ishhiki and being stronger than Delta.

2. We assume Base Kashin Koji doesn't scale to Delta but instead scale him to 10% Jigen. Assuming 10% Jigen is only at 10% of his full strength instead of 10% chakra capacity, Base Kashin Koji is High 6-A+ for scaling to 10% Jigen and 5-C with Sage Mode using the 10x Multiplier.

3. We assume that Base Kashin Koji sales to Delta by assuming that 10% Jigen is only at 10% chakra capacity rather than his strength, in which case 10% Jigen should still be 5-C and Kashin Koji scales to him in base, he would also get Low 5-B with the Sage Mode using the 10x Multiplier.

4. Same as the above, but we scale SPSM Naruto and New Era Sasuke to Low 5-B by scaling him to Isshiki who stomped Sage Mode Kashin Koji. This could be from possible Reactive Power Level and assume Naruto and Sasuke got much stronger after the Jigen fight, in which case we make 2 keys for them. This in turn would make No Limiters Code and Baryon Mode Naruto also Low 5-B.

5. We assume SPSM is actually much stronger than we think by assuming Delta doesn't scale to the full AP of SPSM Naruto as Naruto held back during the fight. A suppressed SPSM Naruto should be stronger or relative to KSM Naruto who scales to 199 Exatons. In which case, Base Kashin Koji would be 5-C for scaling to Delta and 10% Jigen, and Low 5-B with Sage Mode using the 10x Multiplier. This would then make SPSM Naruto, New Era Sasuke, Isshiki Otsutsuki and No Limiters Code to Low 5-B.

Tell me which have already been deemed unusable or debunked.

four and five is what everyone is torn in between. I think josh proposal is 3.
Anyway there are other threads to bring spsm naruto and rinnegan sasuke to low 5B, So i think the justification on those threads can be added here too.

anyway i am going with 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back