• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not see the fight? What are you on that this has no scaling issues.

Delta and Jigen are 5C for fighting SPSM Naruto.

Base Koji is 5C for fighting Jigen and being stronger than Delta

SM Koji is low 5-B for being 10x stronger

Isshiki is low 5-B for fighting SM Koji

Making SPSM Naruto low 5-B for fighting Isshiki

Which makes Delta and Jigen now low 5-B for fighting SPSM Naruto

Making base Koji low 5-B for scaling to them.

Do you want me to keep going?
I’m not even going to respond to this what the hell did I just read…
Just not true at all.
LrpH3m3.jpg
wow almost like I described it perfectly. Ishiki tanked all of his hits they did no damage 🤦🏽‍♂️
Isshiki went punch for punch vs Koji
That is better than anything Naruto did.

Honestly the fact that you are tryna argue that Naruto is close in power to ishiki just makes no sense narratively. Kurama ******* killed himself for Naruto to be close in power to Ishiki now you wanna say he was relative before that? Insanity.

I’m not even going to respond to this what the hell did I just read…
You just read circular scaling that this upgrade ignores. The fact that your ignoring it is funny af.
wow almost like I described it perfectly. Ishiki tanked all of his hits they did no damage 🤦🏽‍♂️

That is better than anything Naruto did.

Honestly the fact that you are tryna argue that Naruto is close in power to ishiki just makes no sense narratively. Kurama ******* killed himself for Naruto to be close in power to Ishiki now you wanna say he was relative before that? Insanity.
No one's trying to argue Naruto is close to Isshiki. Have you even being properly reading what you're responding to?

You're completely focused on the Naruto performing better than the Koji part (which doesn't even matter here), and completely brushed over the faulty scaling.

If Naruto/Koji's performance matters you that much, i'll even concede so how about you respond more to the scaling issue instead of laser focusing on who performed better.

Last edited:
He went from getting bodied without chakra arms to getting bodied with chakra arms
Yup he still got bodied.

But here's the issue with the tread:

Jigen is 5C and bodied SPSM Naruto out of Kurama avatar and made him revert back into base because of his power.

Isshiki (according to this thread) is low 5-B and bodied SPSM Naruto, but unlike in the Jigen fight, he was better off.

You're completely focused on the Naruto performing better than the Koji part (which doesn't even matter here), and completely brushed over the faulty scaling.
My scaling is good… it’s your weird head canon very wrong scaling you have an issue with.
i'll even concede
Thanks for conceding but the scaling chain isn’t what u think it is. I’m not wasting my time addressing that idiotic scaling chain you posted. Sorry for being blunt but it’s true.

Did you not see the fight? What are you on that this has no scaling issues.

Delta and Jigen are 5C for fighting SPSM Naruto.

Base Koji is 5C for fighting Jigen and being stronger than Delta

SM Koji is low 5-B for being 10x stronger

Isshiki is low 5-B for fighting SM Koji

Making SPSM Naruto low 5-B for fighting Isshiki

Which makes Delta and Jigen now low 5-B for fighting SPSM Naruto

Making base Koji low 5-B for scaling to them.

Do you want me to keep going?
Delta shouldn't even be mentioned at all. The manga and anime pretty much make it clear that she's weaker than Naruto by a good deal, only reason he had trouble was because he wanted to bring her down without killing her.

Delta should be 5C for being able to hit Nardo where Toneri failed to hurt him in weaker forms. Jigen being Low 5B honestly makes sense seeing as he crapped on the constructs which would be >>>>>>>> the 199 exatons.

Koji in base should be 5C for being stronger than Delta and Low 5B with his 10x multiplier.

Isshiki should be Low 5B for causally stomping SM Koji. Which would make Post Jigen Fight SPSM Naruto and Sasuke Low 5B for faring better than last time and fighting better than Koji.

Also how is a less than 10% Jigen Low 5B? Both Jigen and Amado pretty much made it clear the vessel was considerably weaker after the fight

My scaling is good… it’s your weird head canon very wrong scaling you have an issue with.

Thanks for conceding but the scaling chain isn’t what u think it is. I’m not wasting my time addressing that idiotic scaling chain you posted. Sorry for being blunt but it’s true.
Are you serious?

Delta and Jigen fought SPSM Naruto meaning both are now 5-C

Base Koji fought Jigen (and was stronger than Delta) meaning he is now 5-C

SM Koji is 10x stronger meaning he is now low 5-B

Isshiki fought SM Koji meaning he is now low 5-B

SPSM Naruto fought fought Isshiki meaning he now low 5-B

Guess what now? we go back

Delta is now low 5-B for fighting Naruto.

And it continues.
I’m not wasting my time addressing that idiotic scaling chain you posted.
Classic response when you have no answer.

Also how is a less than 10% Jigen Low 5B? Both Jigen and Amado pretty much made it clear the vessel was considerably weaker after the fight
Jigen isn’t 5-B only Ishiki is.

Why are we tryna scale Naruto and Sasuke to a dude who casually stomped him. They couldn’t hurt Ishiki at all not 1 scratch.

I could get behind low 5-B dura for them but even then it’s makes it inconsistent bc Jigen stomped them while only being 5-C

This is why I’ve been pleading for y’all to make an argument for Naruto and Sasuke to scale to ishiki or having RPL in a different thread

No he’s not he got stomped casually by Ishiki. Naruto couldn’t put a scratch on him without baryon mode…
Was still fighting after multiple hits and fought him with chakra arms making Naruto low 5-B as well. You can't ignore what happens.
7GuC8yoZfo7sDaiPCvrO1611792825.jpg
puHwJkQ58uiQUDu9POck1611792830.jpg

I'm going to kill you said Isshiki casually lmao.

Delta shouldn't even be mentioned at all. The manga and anime pretty much make it clear that she's weaker than Naruto by a good deal, only reason he had trouble was because he wanted to bring her down without killing her.

Delta should be 5C for being able to hit Nardo where Toneri failed to hurt him in weaker forms. Jigen being Low 5B honestly makes sense seeing as he crapped on the constructs which would be >>>>>>>> the 199 exatons.

Koji in base should be 5C for being stronger than Delta and Low 5B with his 10x multiplier.

Isshiki should be Low 5B for causally stomping SM Koji. Which would make Post Jigen Fight SPSM Naruto and Sasuke Low 5B for faring better than last time and fighting better than Koji.

Exactly what I was saying, thank you.

So here boruto ask sasuke how are they are they gonna beat isshiki if they lost to jigen who is weaker.

o_KeTqJhPA-6DAR4AIWLeyp09fqc9sgRx1l8MWKPmyBD8SoGHYXiJr8sV5GYOsTsXBwO1ElKRqi6Bx6NHGSOqvwuXYud5xf44fiHZRfl7NTiRlOUEsnw76y72T89kJvudvVIXx_K

Sasuke responds by saying they are prepared to die which means he agrees to borutos statement.
sjWMsgZAX1swyxNgjrdsyAwvC8-dkfWPzysK6KHvpMDlNNdVi9UMIKv4MogcfowTr-qVJU0-fLmgecpbSinnsz_uFSSLR2jP1j6eLvoiAp1FeTrvijG75loMF-Pye59gxwBasC_R

Then sasuke outright says they can't beat even beat jigen
ePk9qW9pcC0CPBWDPY4paTaK10-v9RNq6i148M2PaO2NtkBQNyTYkmc8A-LtJrYpvBvKPw6-2DSFVzL_OXH101MzbV7ZRXrSZbw6Lpe_c4pTmLJ7qTb0-MWLogtbhqydewJGDIiT

And we naruto gets baryon mode he is surprised that was comparable to isshiki which means they didn't scale to him at all
jeIn6q_v1tccm09qde48NlEIJr2qDcX1qSUMlviAJuX9IZqThQetxxzUo89G8IJXcOek1FdZlfPJqgJ5ixTrnJIefDZXAcrVDHqcNVNQH_hBUwAS3lxTbocrd9VtNNKULYNQ0o-G

So here boruto ask sasuke how are they are they gonna beat isshiki if they lost to jigen who is weaker.

o_KeTqJhPA-6DAR4AIWLeyp09fqc9sgRx1l8MWKPmyBD8SoGHYXiJr8sV5GYOsTsXBwO1ElKRqi6Bx6NHGSOqvwuXYud5xf44fiHZRfl7NTiRlOUEsnw76y72T89kJvudvVIXx_K

Sasuke responds by saying they are prepared to die which means he agrees to borutos statement.
sjWMsgZAX1swyxNgjrdsyAwvC8-dkfWPzysK6KHvpMDlNNdVi9UMIKv4MogcfowTr-qVJU0-fLmgecpbSinnsz_uFSSLR2jP1j6eLvoiAp1FeTrvijG75loMF-Pye59gxwBasC_R

Then sasuke outright says they can't beat even beat jigen
ePk9qW9pcC0CPBWDPY4paTaK10-v9RNq6i148M2PaO2NtkBQNyTYkmc8A-LtJrYpvBvKPw6-2DSFVzL_OXH101MzbV7ZRXrSZbw6Lpe_c4pTmLJ7qTb0-MWLogtbhqydewJGDIiT

And we naruto gets baryon mode he is surprised that was comparable to isshiki which means they didn't scale to him at all
jeIn6q_v1tccm09qde48NlEIJr2qDcX1qSUMlviAJuX9IZqThQetxxzUo89G8IJXcOek1FdZlfPJqgJ5ixTrnJIefDZXAcrVDHqcNVNQH_hBUwAS3lxTbocrd9VtNNKULYNQ0o-G

Sorry, but Natto and Sausage scaling is an extra thing, doesn’t affect anything else here.

To summarize

Koji is 5-C in base for swapping hands with Jigen and taking his strikes.

His SM is a 10x multiplier so ishiki baryon mode Naruto and code w/white karma scale to Koji in SM

To summarize debunking the arguments.

People are making the claim that Jigen was at 10% overall power while fighting Base Koji so he shouldn’t scale.

This is just false the 10% statement is referring to overall chakra capacity. As Jigen states multiple times he is weary of using to much chakra as well as Kurama stated Jigen doesn’t want to waste chakra. And we all know chakra reserves doesn’t = overall strength. Also Amado’s plan was to have koji fight Jigen when he was at low chakra reserves to have him reincarnate as Ishiki

also it’s debunked with Jigens crystal on his body that shows when his body is deteriorating. It was fine starting out in both of the fights against Koji and Naruto/Sasuke with it only cracking after majority of the fight was over. Showing Jigen was fine physically at the beginning of both fights and can still have 5-C attacks/durability.

Edit: also supporting 5-C base Koji is that he was more than willing to fight Delta another 5-C character before he was planning on fighting Jigen. Although it could be speculated he would go into sage mode for the fight but that claim has no relevant evidence to prove so. Especially since Koji was making hand signs to use a jutsu and not enter sage mode (one where he doesn’t need to use hand signs to enter)
Well, that seems to make sense to me, but I am a bad person to ask.

What do the staff members who have commented here think?

Okay. He usually has a good sense of judgement. He can be a bit too strict at times though.

Okay. If somebody writes a comprehensive explanation of what has been discussed here, I can ask some more staff members to help out.

To summarize

Koji is 5-C in base for swapping hands with Jigen and taking his strikes.

His SM is a 10x multiplier so ishiki baryon mode Naruto and code w/white karma scale to Koji in SM

To summarize debunking the arguments.

People are making the claim that Jigen was at 10% overall power while fighting Base Koji so he shouldn’t scale.

This is just false the 10% statement is referring to overall chakra capacity. As Jigen states multiple times he is weary of using to much chakra as well as Kurama stated Jigen doesn’t want to waste chakra. And we all know chakra reserves doesn’t = overall strength. Also Amado’s plan was to have koji fight Jigen when he was at low chakra reserves to have him reincarnate as Ishiki

also it’s debunked with Jigens crystal on his body that shows when his body is deteriorating. It was fine starting out in both of the fights against Koji and Naruto/Sasuke with it only cracking after majority of the fight was over. Showing Jigen was fine physically at the beginning of both fights and can still have 5-C attacks/durability.

Edit: also supporting 5-C base Koji is that he was more than willing to fight Delta another 5-C character before he was planning on fighting Jigen. Although it could be speculated he would go into sage mode for the fight but that claim has no relevant evidence to prove so. Especially since Koji was making hand signs to use a jutsu and not enter sage mode (one where he doesn’t need to use hand signs to enter)
@Elizhaa @TISSG7Redgrave @Shadowbokunohero @Soldier_Blue @DarkDragonMedeus @DemonGodMitchAubin @M3X @Jvando @LordTracer @Ionliosite @LordGriffin1000 @Mr._Bambu @KLOL506

What do you think about this?

So that I understand the scaling chain, it is going to be this?:

199 Exatons = Tenseigan Chakra Mode Toneri = Kurama Sage Mode Naruto <<< Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto / Rinnegan Sasuke = "Possessing Jigen" Isshiki = Kashin Koji --- x10 ---> Sage Mode Kashin Koji = 1990 Exatons = "True Form" Isshiki =< Baryon Mode Naruto?

199 Exatons = Tenseigan Chakra Mode Toneri = Kurama Sage Mode Naruto <<< Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto / Rinnegan Sasuke = "Possessing Jigen" Isshiki = Kashin Koji --- x10 ---> Sage Mode Kashin Koji = 1990 Exatons = "True Form" Isshiki =< Baryon Mode Naruto?
I don’t think Naruto and Sasuke are going to be = to Jigen.

The biggest issue I can see from this is that base Kashin Koji is presumed to be relative to Six Paths Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke for being able to "trade hands" with Jigen, but apparently even with a ten times multiplier he doesn't stand a chance of beating Isshiki and only Six Paths Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke are able to stand a chance.

Well, Koji didn’t come out TOO great from the fight, and Naruto and Sasuke have better feats during the Isshiki fights, so we shouldn’t really regard them here too much.

What if we just treat Naruto and Sasuke's performance along with Amado's statement against "True Form Isshiki" as outliers and let their performance against "Possessing Jigen Isshiki" take precedence for Scaling?

As joshpiece said, just discuss "Post Jigen Fight" Naruto and Sasuke's performance and Amado's statement in another thread.

What if we just treat Naruto and Sasuke's performance along with Amado's statement against "True Form Isshiki" as outliers and let their performance against "Possessing Jigen Isshiki" take precedence for Scaling?

As joshpiece said, just discuss "Post Jigen Fight" Naruto and Sasuke's performance and Amado's statement in another thread.
Yeah, I don’t think they are outliers, but that isn’t the point of the thread. I don’t see any inconsistencies with joshpiece’s scaling.

True Form Isshiki stomped Kashin Koji, so he should be above, not equal

The biggest issue I can see from this is that base Kashin Koji is presumed to be relative to Six Paths Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke for being able to "trade hands" with Jigen, but apparently even with a ten times multiplier he doesn't stand a chance of beating Isshiki and only Six Paths Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke are able to stand a chance.

Naruto and Sasuke vs Possessed Jigen
Partial form Jigen one shots Sasuke out of his Susanoo
Partial form Jigen three shots Naruto out of his SPSM

Naruto and Sasuke vs Isshiki
Sasuke vs Isshiki (Susanoo wasn't used in the fight)
Naruto vs isshiki (Kurama avatar wasn't used in the fight)
There's also the Amado statement regarding their strengths and Isshiki's statements that he's gonna kill the duo.

If Naruto/Sasuke's tiers are separated into a pre Jigen fight (5-C) and post Jigen fight (low 5-B) it'll fix the issue, but its up to you guys to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back