• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐—™๐—ง๐—Ÿ+ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now prove that chakra and speed is proportionally linear. We already know that lower chakra result in decrease in speed, but you still need evidence that it decreases at the exact rate that chakra decreases.

disagree, too many forced calculations
just like saying Koji is stronger than Delta, just because of his own statement that can bring down Delta, I have read your statement that Amado is a great researcher, but in the scene that says Koji can beat Delta is Koji himself. Then even if it is true that Koji can defeat Delta it is not always a calculation of speed, because the ability to take someone down can be done in various ways, not necessarily speed.
Then regarding Jigen's speed, whether he was before fighting Naruto & Sasuke and when he fought Koji it was the same, the application of the percentage was wrong, for example, like Delta against Naruto, are you sure if Naruto really exerted all his strength? even after I saw Naruto's fight against Delta, Delta didn't really match Naruto, because throughout the fight Naruto didn't really unleash his full strength.
There are still many other mistakes, but I think this is the first thing that needs attention, especially about the inconsistent jigen chakra calculation.
First, when Kashin Koji wanted to defeat Delta with his Jutsu, Amado said "ACTUALLY...NO NEED TO BOTHER. ETC". because basically, Amado was sure that the winner was Koji.

You are wrong, what kind of fight Kashin Koji wants to do of course relies on reaction speed, because Kashin Koji has already taken steps to take down Delta.

This third point makes me a little confused. because Jigen first fought Naruto and Sasuke, leaving 10% Chakra. and the Naruto KCM Speed presentation is equivalent to Six path. see above.

Not this again...

Chakra and Speed doesn't correlate numerically. Just because your chakra dropped by 30%, doesn't mean that your speed also drops by 30%. It's simple logic honestly
It should have been proven in the explanation session above that speed is indeed based on chakra, why did you ignore it and give an argument before refuting the evidence he explained? If you are too lazy to read, I can give you simple proof according to your skills. When Naruto was given access to chakra by Kurama he was able to move so fast that he was able to block the three bijuu-dama before they landed on Mombardir . But you need to know, when Naruto's chakra gradually decreases due to protecting the Shinobi alliance, his speed and other physical aspects decrease drastically because his chakra capacity is inadequate, and this has been confirmed directly by Obito It's as simple as this to prove that speed depends on the chakra of the user. proof that speed depends on chakra? if naruto is given chakra access by kurama his speed, and other physical aspects improve according to this scan. But this also applies vice versa, if Naruto's chakra is depleted, his speed and other physical aspects will decrease according to the chakra capacity he has. To strengthen my statement solidly, we can turn to Kaguya's case where her speed aspect increased when she absorbed the alliance chakra. https://imgur.com/gallery/xGKO8Ki So the character's speed will depend on the chakra numerically, if the chakra is very depleted then the speed will also decrease according to the character's chakra capacity.

Oh my god. Can you comprehend anything???

Chakra โ‰  Speed linearly

Yes your speed decreases if your chakra gets depleted. But not linearly, meaning if your chakra decreases up to 30%, your speed won't decrease up to 30% aswell. This is literally how stamina works, and you said yourself that chakra and stamina are basically the same.
No, even though their uses are almost same, they each have their own position and function

It should have been proven in the explanation session above that speed is indeed based on chakra, why did you ignore it and give an argument before refuting the evidence he explained? If you are too lazy to read, I can give you simple proof according to your skills. When Naruto was given access to chakra by Kurama he was able to move so fast that he was able to block the three bijuu-dama before they landed on Mombardir . But you need to know, when Naruto's chakra gradually decreases due to protecting the Shinobi alliance, his speed and other physical aspects decrease drastically because his chakra capacity is inadequate, and this has been confirmed directly by Obito It's as simple as this to prove that speed depends on the chakra of the user. proof that speed depends on chakra? if naruto is given chakra access by kurama his speed, and other physical aspects improve according to this scan. But this also applies vice versa, if Naruto's chakra is depleted, his speed and other physical aspects will decrease according to the chakra capacity he has. To strengthen my statement solidly, we can turn to Kaguya's case where her speed aspect increased when she absorbed the alliance chakra. https://imgur.com/gallery/xGKO8Ki So the character's speed will depend on the chakra numerically, if the chakra is very depleted then the speed will also decrease according to the character's chakra capacity.

Read again, this method of multiplier cannot be applied unless the OP proved that Chakra coincide linearly with a character's speed.

I can't see chakra & speed correlating numerically from your argument.

The only difference is that stamina is used for physical actions like taijutsu, while Chakra is used for Ninjutsus, etc.
We were talking about speed, no? or, are you trying to to say that stamina is proportionally linear to speed? If that what you're trying to say, then I'm going to disagree. You can still run as fast as you usually does despite having half of your full stamina.
Bruh? You need to know that stamina is body endurance, and it is the foundation of speed. Indeed, you can run as fast as you can even though your stamina capacity is lower than before. However, with these conditions, of course you are not in prime condition, but rather lower than prime condition.

Read again, this method of multiplier cannot be applied unless the OP proved that Chakra coincide linearly with a character's speed.
No, you have to read it again. because I have proven that speed will be based on the character's chakra capacity and of course accompanied by evidence

Bruh? You need to know that stamina is body endurance, and it is the foundation of speed. Indeed, you can run as fast as you can even though your stamina capacity is lower than before. However, with these conditions, of course you are not in prime condition, but rather lower than prime condition.
You just agreed that Speed isn't linear to Chakra.... you've bamboozled yourself m8

No, you have to read it again. because I have proven that speed will be based on the character's chakra capacity and of course accompanied by evidence
that doesn't matter unless their are linear. Except they are not, and the OP himself even agreed to it

You just agreed that Speed isn't linear to Chakra.... you've bamboozled yourself m8
Since when did I agree to that idea? provide the evidence, because factually I have provided several arguments to refute you.

I swear, Naruto fans can't ******* read.

No one has ever dispute the idea of greater Chakra can possibly increase the physical attributes of the user like for example, speed, because we all know it could; Chakra reduction results to slower speed, or vice versa, that's true. But aside from blabbering with mental gymnastic and ad verbosium, you failed to prove how Chakra increasement in X number translates to speed being amplified in the same level of quantity ~ you need a direct statement that Chakra increasement will always (because one or two instances won't generalize the entire cases) result to the same level of speed amplification; 3 times Chakra means 3 times speed, 10 times Chakra means 10 times speed (because multipliers in VSB has standards, as it needs reliable sources).

A statistic increasement based on a power level quantity is no strange thing in fictions, so it wouldn't prove anything in this case. If greater power level means greater speed will always guarantee multiplier arguments, you'll find a fuckton of fictions being unnecessarily upgraded, which is dumb.

Why? Why would 100 times Chakra means 100 times faster? At least elaborate it by using well constructed argument and fine pieces of evidences.

Exactly, even you agree that stamina isn't proportionally linear with speed. When your stamina is only 50%, your speed does decrease but not to the exact 50%.

Exactly, even you agree that stamina isn't proportionally linear with speed. When your stamina is only 50%, your speed does decrease but not to the exact 50%.
LOL. stamina and chakra are of course of the same caliber, I have provided previously with empirical evidence that if indeed 0% Chakra and stamina they will die.

LOL. stamina and chakra are of course of the same caliber, I have provided previously with empirical evidence that if indeed 0% Chakra and stamina they will die.
We are talking abt Speed here buddy... can you comprehend what we are saying?

it is oriented towards reducing chakra capacity by 50% then stamina will follow suit.
Your point was that you would still run as fast despite your stamina decreasing. Seems like you agreed that Stamina/Chakra isn't linear to Speed, no?

And do know that you need a multiple staffs approving your proposal in order to get your CRT accepted.

But seeing how messy and ****** up it goes, I'm very confident that no one (aside your circlejerks) would ever agree with your thread, lol.

GG.

Can you not twist my sentence? I was talking about stamina and speed, not stamina and chakra.

That not even the point of speed tho :/
Yea Chakra equal to Stamina but you can't apply it linearly to speed. Did you even understand this?

Can you not twist my sentence? I was talking about stamina and speed, not stamina and chakra.
Regarding stamina and speed, I have given the reasons above, bro. are you ignoring that?

I swear, Naruto fans can't ******* read.

No one has ever dispute the idea of greater Chakra can possibly increase the physical attributes of the user like for example, speed, because we all know it could; Chakra reduction results to slower speed, or vice versa, that's true. But aside from blabbering with mental gymnastic and ad verbosium, you failed to prove how Chakra increasement in X number translates to speed being amplified in the same level of quantity ~ you need a direct statement that Chakra increasement will always (because one or two instances won't generalize the entire cases) result to the same level of speed amplification; 3 times Chakra means 3 times speed, 10 times Chakra means 10 times speed (because multipliers in VSB has standards, as it needs reliable sources).

A statistic increasement based on a power level quantity is no strange thing in fictions, so it wouldn't prove anything in this case. If greater power level means greater speed will always guarantee multiplier arguments, you'll find a fuckton of fictions being unnecessarily upgraded, which is dumb.

Why? Why would 100 times Chakra means 100 times faster? At least elaborate it by using well constructed argument and fine pieces of evidences.
Wow, it looks like you misinterpreted my argument this time. Please note that I didn't say that 10 times chakra = 10 times speed. The main context for why Naruto gets a 10 times increase in statistics is because Jigen gets FTL speed (1.03c) when at 10%, doesn't that mean in this context Jigen at 100% gets 10 times superior speed? Understand and read the feats I gave above again, so that there are no more ridiculous misinterpretations like this

And do know that you need a multiple staffs approving your proposal in order to get your CRT accepted.

But seeing how messy and ****** up it goes, I'm very confident that no one (aside your circlejerks) would ever agree with your thread, lol.

GG.
who care, who are you ? know your place bro

Disagree. Too much inconsistencies in your scaling. You need to know that Chakra doesn't increase/decrease proportionally to Speed. Yeah I saw that the lower Chakra did you have, that can decrease your Speed, but it's not mentioned numerically in Speed's part.

The feat that you give just talk about Chakra/Stamina can be used for Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu. It doesn't even talk about Speed increase/decrease (proportionally). So, just don't correlate it by using assumption, it can make the power scaling looks horrible.

Wow, it looks like you misinterpreted my argument this time. Please note that I didn't say that 10 times chakra = 10 times speed. The main context for why Naruto gets a 10 times increase in statistics is because Jigen gets FTL speed (1.03c) when at 10%, doesn't that mean in this context Jigen at 100% gets 10 times superior speed? Understand and read the feats I gave above again, so that there are no more ridiculous misinterpretations like this
So you proves nothing...?

A person with 10% stamina can do X speed doesn't mean he moves 10 times faster at 100%, and you're yet to reply with 50% stamina results to a half decreasement of speed, lol.
And why 50% stamina means a half decreasement of speed?

But Chakra increases speed!!!
But aside from blabbering with mental gymnastic and ad verbosium, you failed to prove how Chakra increasement in X number translates to speed being amplified in the same level of quantity ~ you need a direct statement that Chakra increasement will always (because one or two instances won't generalize the entire cases) result to the same level of speed amplification. A statistic increasement based on a power level quantity is no strange thing in fictions, so it wouldn't prove anything in this case. If greater power level means greater speed will always guarantee multiplier arguments, you'll find a fuckton of fictions being unnecessarily upgraded, which is dumb.

And why 50% stamina means a half decreasement of speed?
Let's talk about chakras first. The reason his speed decreased was because his chakra capacity was also drained, whether by 50% or whatever it was. That's because cahkra here plays a role in speed and cahkra as fuel for speed and media as a controller of cahkra. This was proven when Naruto was initially on par with Obito in terms of speed, but Naruto's chakra was reduced due to protecting the alliance and as a result Naruto's speed decreased and he was less able to fight Obito. It is proven that the speed will be in harmony with the chakra and whatever the value and percentage, the speed will adjust to the user's chakra capacity and chakra mastery.

and stamina we will discuss later because chakra and stamina have their respective positions and roles

Let's talk about chakras first. The reason his speed decreased was because his chakra capacity was also drained, whether by 50% or whatever it was. That's because cahkra here plays a role in speed and cahkra as fuel for speed and media as a controller of cahkra. This was proven when Naruto was initially on par with Obito in terms of speed, but Naruto's chakra was reduced due to protecting the alliance and as a result Naruto's speed decreased and he was less able to fight Obito. It is proven that the speed will be in harmony with the chakra and whatever the value and percentage, the speed will adjust to the user's chakra capacity and chakra mastery.

and stamina we will discuss later because chakra and stamina have their respective positions and roles
And none of your points suggest that Chakra and speed are always corresponding in the same level of quantity.

You just proved that Chakra can increase/decrease speed of the user, which is nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back