• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You were fooled Naruto speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure you couldnt do it the proper thread that was made to literally downgrade but in this thread made to invalidate the downgrade thread you can
your thread is literally made to respond to a thread that was responding to the original thread.

you should be able to argue your position regardless if its in an OP or if its in this thread , given that your entire argument relies on this safety net.

your thread is literally made to respond to a thread that was responding to the original thread.

you should be able to argue your position regardless if its in an OP or if its in this thread , given that your entire argument relies on this safety net.
This thread is not about debunking that thread its exacly as i said its to prove that the thread the argumetns used for downgrade were a lie made by the thread author

This thread is not about debunking that thread its exacly as i said its to prove that the thread the argumetns used for downgrade were a lie made by the thread author
It doesn't matter man. At the end of the day your thread aims to implement a stat upgrade which is built upon erroneous reasoning and faulty logic. There's no reason for us to let these ratings stand when we know for a fact that they're incorrect 🗿

Aight let’s stop complaining about the “why weren’t y’all active on the other threads” or whatever and worry about the actual topic here.
The topic here is the downgrade thread was garbage and should be invalidated, now either you create another thread with actually good arguments then do it.

It doesn't matter man. At the end of the day your thread aims to implement a stat upgrade which is built upon erroneous reasoning and faulty logic. There's no reason for us to let these ratings stand when we know for a fact that they're incorrect 🗿
Aims to undo a downgrade that was implemented under lies fabricated by the author. You only know they are incorrent by your own opinion that no one had time or place to argue back so even if you think they are, the argumetns should have been made in a proper thread

The topic here is the downgrade thread was garbage and should be invalidated, now either you create another thread with actually good arguments then do it.
Or or or, I continue making my arguments in this thread. Which is making arguments against Jigen being FTL+ 🗿 ima call Deagonx again if you wanna keep ordering us to make another thread

Or or or, I continue making my arguments in this thread. Which is making arguments against Jigen being FTL+ 🗿 ima call Deagonx again if you wanna keep ordering us to make another thread
Funny when i try to do that its derailling when a staff makes it its the right move. I guess rules dont work the same for the poor.

Well I’ve said what I need to say here, or people like Net, Slayer, and Shadow have said stuff I echo the sentiment of. I don’t think there’s much more to argue about, since this has devolved into a pointing fingers rant. So, I’m going to unwatch this thread and someone can just quote me or ping me if my opinion is needed again ✌️

because your thread is literally reliant on the thread we are critiquing, its not some separate entity. your being intentionally oblivious to circumvent arguing for your position by appealing to a standard that doesn't exist anymore.

because your thread is literally reliant on the thread we are critiquing, its not some separate entity. your being intentionally oblivious to circumvent arguing for your position by appealing to a standard that doesn't exist anymore.
It's reliant on the premise used on 2 of those arguments, the multiplier wasn't the subject of that thread

Its sad to see that rules are applied and ignored whenever you feel like it, the downgrade thread didnt have to follow the "2 month rule" but this one should have, a thread can deraill to whatever its necessary to downgrade but others dont, and how a thread was accepted without any valid argument but you are not willing to accept a mistake

point out where i changed how the rules are applied
The physical rules page didnt changed but here on the threads they are applied diffrently as i pointed out many flaws.
One Piece has scaling based on " you are strong" a very vague statement but Kashin Koji scaling to Delta is wrong.
This is a very bad precedent of how rules are applied differently to other verses

Instead of people just responding to the same points over and over again.

we can make another thread.

@Deagonx would you be willing to make another thread?, just link this one if you need

One Piece has scaling based on " you are strong" a very vague statement but Kashin Koji scaling to Delta is wrong.
thats a One Piece issue, if One Piece has garbage scaling then their supporters should fix that, doesnt make it okay for us to do the same, thats whataboutism
This is a very bad precedent of how rules are applied differently to other verses
not everyone can be on every thread at all times, most of the people here have barely anything to do with OP. also its for us to set a good example not make it worse by doing the same thing.

This site isn't a monolith. Different verses have different people involved. This is also completely irrelevant.

Instead of people just responding to the same points over and over again.

we can make another thread.

@Deagonx would you be willing to make another thread?, just link this one if you need

Eh, we have pretty widespread agreement already.

thats a One Piece issue, if One Piece has garbage scaling then their supporters should fix that, doesnt make it okay for us to do the same, thats whataboutism

not everyone can be on every thread at all times, most of the people here have barely anything to do with OP. also its for us to set a good example not make it worse by doing the same thing.
Love how you put the blame in the others can i do that to?

Suigetsu this has been unanimously rejected bruh, it makes no diffrence now wheteher its in another thread or what another verse has justifications for. just lay down the towel
I really dont care about the thread at this point i care about how the rules are whatever the staff feels like at the moment "today i want to downgrade, its fine i can just ignore the rules and do anything i want"

Ok so I don't know what's going on here...

But ignoring all the nonsense... the argument is the OP wants the previous changes from the other link thread reverted because the reasoning was false. However, others in this thread have stated their own valid reasoning to way it should stay removed and thus find it unneeded to make a new thread since this one is discussing the problem already.

Is that's what's going on here?

But ignoring all the nonsense... the argument is the OP wants the previous changes from the other link thread reverted because the reasoning was false. However, others in this thread have stated their own valid reasoning to way it should stay removed and thus find it unneeded to make a new thread since this one is discussing the problem already.

Yes.

yes

You got it

You got it
Ok

Well, while i understand what the OP is trying to do, I will say that even though the other threads reasonings are false it doesn't change the fact that others are providing justifiable reasons in this current thread to keep the ratings changed. I personally don't see a reason to make a new thread so long as it's properly explained why they should stay removed instead of changing then back just to change them again.

Regardless if it's just a matter of doing something "properly" then just invalidate the previous reasons as suggested in the OP and then just make a proper downgrade thread. Overall this seemed to reach unnecessary levels when the outcome will remain the same. It really doesn't need to be this complicated. It's whatever in my opinion. Y'all know regardless of which way it happens it will get done.

The physical rules page didnt changed but here on the threads they are applied diffrently as i pointed out many flaws.
We all know this isn't how it works as verses function differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back