• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revision: Kashin Koji Editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I see that SM Koji scales to a very casual Isshiki who was holding back due to blocking his punch. Wouldn't this be considered an outlier? Maybe I'm being too "strict" or whatever, but like - even after that exchange, Koji amps his punches with flames and does no damage, as Isshiki casually blocks them.

I'm not really sold on SM Koji scaling to an incredibly casual, possibly holding back Isshiki, but if most ppl think otherwise then ig I'll drop the SM point.
I was fine with any Koji 5-b scaling before today as long as it doesn't take him above narusuke in anyway.
He has no business scaling to Ishiki.
Unless we decide to upgrade Sasuke and Naruto's durability via being a punching bag/skating board against Ishiki

It's a case by case thing, but usually 2 or 3 will do the trick.
As for whose votes count, only thread moderators, Admins, and bureaucrats have voting rights.
Well, if it’s ok to take your acknowledgement of Nierre’s post as a vote, between you and Damage, that’s two. Sufficient to start the timer? Or should I ask another?

Well, if it’s ok to take your acknowledgement of Nierre’s post as a vote, between you and Damage, that’s two. Sufficient to start the timer? Or should I ask another?
Ask for another, just to be safe. KingTempest or LordTracer could help.
As for the timer, I believe it's 48 hours since the thread's been posted, not since it received approval.

Sealing, all the sage hax, plus he technically is Otsutsuki level with Sage mode anyhow, he doesn’t need to be in base.
Ik he has restraining in place sealing, but does he have sealing sealing?

I thought the proposal was 6-C, unquantifiably higher with SM, which I vehemently disagreed with
This isn't even good evidence imo

Sasuke said there's a high likelihood, but he's not only is he not sure, he's never met any of the Inners at that point in time. The Databook refers to the Sasuke's speculation as well, which isn't giving hardcore/heavy evidence.
Narrative implication 😿

Is it? Sasuke's not even mentioned.
I mean I'd be worried about them two if I had to potentially 3v1 lol.
Ehhhh he could say Boro, Code, and Delta
Once again, Koji has sealing jutsu, and he should potentially have every ability Jiraiya has, which can incapacitate Delta, even in base.
Again wondering what specifically there is. Also I'd like to note that Koji is especially noted for his Fire Style as if it's potent even compared to the rest of his arsenal, so if he's Otsutsuki level overall, it seems consistent for his AP to be too.
main-qimg-05b4fd8a7839808c6be60abc026d62c9

I also find it pretty interesting that most (not all) of the attacks he used against Jigen/Isshiki were AP based, meaning that is his main thing and not ignoring durability via hax.
If by scaling, you mean vague-ish statements that scale him to Delta, then sure. Let's be honest, all of these Kara inners have trash feats outside of Jigen and Delta.
Base Code tanks a kick from Delta and Karma Code somewhat keeps up with Borushiki/Kawashiki 🤷‍♂️ I also think Koji's feats are quite good, though somewhat harder to quantify than Delta's
It's funny you should mention that. I'm working on a Jiraiya overhaul as we speak, and one thing I've learned is that Jiraiya actually has some impressive hax lol, way more than I remembered. So if we assume that KK has all of Jiraiya's abilties, which seems to be the case, then yeah he does actually have many non-AP options to defeat stronger opponents. But sticking to KK only, he does have Sealing.
Not the most relevant cause of my response to Nierre

Gonna clarify that I don't think Base Koji scales to Delta but he should definitely at least be Low 5-B, and probably 5-B with Sage Mode.

Narrative implication 😿

Is it? Sasuke's not even mentioned.
The Databook says "it's predicted to be similar to the extent that the Hokage, Naruto, was forced into a hard-fought battle against Delta."

The predicted portion, would be referring to Sasuke's prediction/speculation. Otherwise, I'm not sure who'd be doing the predicting.
Ehhhh he could say Boro, Code, and Delta
? wdym

He couldn't afford to have any distractions, so he asked about Boro and Code, because they'd obviously try and stop him. Having those two out of the way makes the mission a thousand times easier.
Again wondering what specifically there is.
The sealing jutsu he used against Team 7. In my original response, I showed that he had used the same hand sign that he used against Team 7, against Delta, before Amado stopped him.
I also find it pretty interesting that most (not all) of the attacks he used against Jigen/Isshiki were AP based, meaning that is his main thing and not ignoring durability via hax.
Well... it's not like anything he has could've worked 😭😭

He tried fireballs knowing it wouldn't work, he tried a swamp and hair restraining jutsu it didn't work. His main (and only) wincon were the inextinguishable flames that he hid under the swamp jutsu he had trapped Jigen in prior. So while I'm not saying that AP isn't his "main thing", I'm saying that it's a moot point because none of them were effective - like at all. Only the flames were, and that was just a reverse summoning jutsu.
Gonna clarify that I don't think Base Koji scales to Delta but he should definitely at least be Low 5-B, and probably 5-B with Sage Mode.
Based on what? There's no way in hell you actually think he scales to Isshiki, do you?
Because he only used SM against Isshiki, not Jigen. He only fought Jigen in base.

SM Koji scaling to Isshiki is would naturally be an outlier due to what I outlined above.
So in that vein, SM Koji is featless

I would like to address the last paragraph. A sasuke who has had this, and this, and this, and this, and this, also this done to him. He then got his rinnegan and his eye completely stabbed out here. He is still rated as 5B. a sasuke so low on chakra that his tomoe on his rinnengan is missing is also rated as 5B. now the sasuke here is still fully functioning and able to use his rinnengan and also deliver a chidori at same time. he also proceeds to use amaterasu and also from this statement we see he still has enough chakra to use space time ninjustu. this will put him above his rinnengan with no tomoe. And jigen was still able to pratically one shot him here. This would mean that version of jigen is 5B. Now why is that important? Right before he performs the feat, this happens. His vessel cracks and he says jigen body is at his limit. So a cracked jigen body has the 5B feat. Fastforward to vs Koji and this happens again. Same crack and same statement. This means that a 10% jigen scales far above this cracked state. So 10% Jigen~base Koji > cracked vessel limit jigen>5b weakened sasuke
I have already addressed here where both 10% jigen and koji scale off. It has nothing to do with Delta. This should be replaced and koji should be given a flat 5b rating

I’m pretty sure it was Low 5-B with SM but idr
Nope, SM Koji's an Edo Itachi victim ig 🤷‍♂️
The Databook says "it's predicted to be similar to the extent that the Hokage, Naruto, was forced into a hard-fought battle against Delta."

The predicted portion, would be referring to Sasuke's prediction/speculation. Otherwise, I'm not sure who'd be doing the predicting.
Databooks themselves can say that, as a way to hype the enemies' strength without flat-out revealing it
? wdym

He couldn't afford to have any distractions, so he asked about Boro and Code, because they'd obviously try and stop him. Having those two out of the way makes the mission a thousand times easier.
He specified that they're problems, but not Delta. If for example Code was the weakest, he probably would've been like "Are Delta and Boro out?" or smthn instead, but he didn't think of Delta as enough of a threat to even ask about her.
The sealing jutsu he used against Team 7. In my original response, I showed that he had used the same hand sign that he used against Team 7, against Delta, before Amado stopped him.
But that just restrained them right? It didn't do anything in terms of taking them out. I'd believe that he might've been planning to seal then set Delta on fire (possibly in Sage Mode), but not just seal on its own.
Well... it's not like anything he has could've worked 😭😭

He tried fireballs knowing it wouldn't work, he tried a swamp and hair restraining jutsu it didn't work. His main (and only) wincon were the inextinguishable flames that he hid under the swamp jutsu he had trapped Jigen in prior. So while I'm not saying that AP isn't his "main thing", I'm saying that it's a moot point because none of them were effective - like at all. Only the flames were, and that was just a reverse summoning jutsu.
Not the point, I'm just saying he doesn't rely on dura neg hax so it's not like his AP doesn't matter for him being in a certain tier of fighters. Also, this is a tangential point, but sealing does require chakra powerful to restrain them, as shown with Shikamaru vs Tayuya and Iruka vs Naruto, so him being able to seal 5-B characters is still a feat that highly suggests he's at least somewhat approaching that level of AP.
Based on what? There's no way in hell you actually think he scales to Isshiki, do you?
Because he only used SM against Isshiki, not Jigen. He only fought Jigen in base.
I don't actually think the confidence scaling of him vs Delta is bad, especially since Amado implicitly agreed he could've done it, just that it's too much of an assumption to say it's about his base. Even a casual Isshiki being 6-C is also highly sus, but I'll admit it is unquantifiable. I also think he's 5-B cause him being Otsutsuki/Hokage level should at least pertain to his full power state.

Also given that 10% of Base Jigen is more than 36x Baseline Low 5-B, upscaling unquantifiably from baseline should be more than fine. Why would Amado say Jigen's at less than 10% when he was really at less than 5% or even 1%? It just makes no sense to be so unspecific in his information to Koji.

Why isn't SM Koji downscaling from a held back Isshiki, due to him blocking a punch from him?

And the speed ratings??

This scan confuses me, because Delta has seemingly not been using Chakra up to this point, correct? Is she just now jnfusing it, or was she using normal, invisible Chakra beforehand.

Why isn't SM Koji downscaling from a held back Isshiki, due to him blocking a punch from him?

And the speed ratings??
downscaling to what?

we literally have no idea how much Isshiki held back. Koji has no business scaling anywhere near Isshiki, his fight against him shows that

It's probably not the greatest idea to scale (or even downscale, really) people based on fights where they get casually stomped by a guy who's clearly not trying at all. If that weren't the case, then we would've used Naruto and Sasuke's "feats" against Isshiki.

Just saw Kashin Koji downgraded to 6-C, god damn what happened? I get the whole removing him scaling to Delta in base, but what about scaling to 10% Jigen?

Just saw Kashin Koji downgraded to 6-C, god damn what happened? I get the whole removing him scaling to Delta in base, but what about scaling to 10% Jigen?
Jigen was less than 10%. Since we have no way of quantifying what % Jigen actually was at, we decided to scale him to his other feats, aka fighting 6-C characters which is consistent with Jiraiya's AP, who is also 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back