• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐—™๐—ง๐—Ÿ+ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Too much inconsistencies in your scaling. You need to know that Chakra doesn't increase/decrease proportionally to Speed. Yeah I saw that the lower Chakra did you have, that can decrease your Speed, but it's not mentioned numerically in Speed's part.

The feat that you give just talk about Chakra/Stamina can be used for Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu. It doesn't even talk about Speed increase/decrease (proportionally). So, just don't correlate it by using assumption, it can make the power scaling looks horrible.
Disagree. Too much inconsistencies in your scaling. You need to know that Chakra doesn't increase/decrease proportionally to Speed. Yeah I saw that the lower Chakra did you have, that can decrease your Speed, but it's not mentioned numerically in Speed's part.

The feat that you give just talk about Chakra/Stamina can be used for Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu. It doesn't even talk about Speed increase/decrease (proportionally). So, just don't correlate it by using assumption, it can make the power scaling looks horrible.
Even though it is not stated numerically, this can still be relied on because this speed will adjust the character's chakra capacity. So even though it is not stated clearly, we can assume safely because the nature of the speed aspect here will adjust the chakra of each character.

A person with 10% stamina can do X speed doesn't mean he moves 10 times faster at 100%, and you're yet to reply with 50% stamina results to a half decreasement of speed, lol.
what are you doing here ? I have explained this in the previous fundamental section, by providing proof and explanation that chakra can increase statistics, that is enough to prove Jigen's speed this time. Now if I ask you, can you provide antifeats along with a reasonable rebuttal? (Try to read my argument before rebutting)

Always repeating, this will be a continuous rotation. because the questions and reasons given remain the same as before.
Have you considered that maybe, perhaps, the issue lies within the OP that they aren't capable of proving the necessarry and instead keep repeating back everything they said, basically ignoring all the responses?

We just need evidence that chakra and speed is proportionally linear, and anything other than that won't do.

I am a interested in this discussion.

Does "chakra" operate with a numerical number?

If someone loses chakra by 10%, does their speed also decrease by 10%? I need an answer about that.

Even though it is not stated numerically, this can still be relied on because this speed will adjust the character's chakra capacity. So even though it is not stated clearly, we can assume safely because the nature of the speed aspect here will adjust the chakra of each character.
Then it will only get a rating of "Far Higher" and nothing more than that. Idk if you understand how multiplier works

Have you considered that maybe, perhaps, the issue lies within the OP that they aren't capable of proving the necessarry and instead keep repeating back everything they said, basically ignoring all the responses?

We just need evidence that chakra and speed is proportionally linear, and anything other than that won't do.
CHAKRA = SPEED.

First, I have literally provided empirical evidence regarding Chakra = Stamina before. things we need to know now, Stamina = Body endurance.

Endurance is the foundation of speed. because if we don't have endurance, then we can't move, right? here's the simple reason. Chakra = Stamina (body endurance) = Speed.

CHAKRA = SPEED.

First, I have literally provided empirical evidence regarding Chakra = Stamina before. things we need to know now, Stamina = Body endurance.

Endurance is the foundation of speed. because if we don't have endurance, then we can't move, right? here's the simple reason. Chakra = Stamina (body endurance) = Speed.
you missinterpreted on the endurance part

endurance make you move longer and does not make you even faster

CHAKRA = SPEED.

You have still not given proof on why Chakra & Speed operates linearly...

Stamina decreasing to 70% doesn't mean that your speed also decreased to that exact value.

CHAKRA = SPEED.

Who the **** told you that being 50% tired means 50% speed decreasement, lmfao.

And for **** sake learn to construct an argument. You guys aren't going anywhere at this point, only writing stuffs with bunch of nothing.

You have still not given proof on why Chakra & Speed operates linearly...

Stamina decreasing to 70% doesn't mean that your speed also decreased to that exact value.
I have explained the same thing with empirical evidence, I will not repeat it.

CHAKRA = SPEED.

Ain't no way this guy just read my comment and all he gets is "I need to prove chakra = speed"

We already know that, but that doesn't mean that the rate of change between the two is linear. You need to prove that.

Anyway, the asinine thread and replies are giving me a serious brain damage, so I won't go any further.

If you really care to get this accepted, you can just call some staffs here (which 100% only getting your thread rejected, lol).

Unfollowing. There's no new argument at all, so the OP might be clueless about the previous thread.
be quiet and be patient, there are more important matters that I prioritize, in a few moments, I will come back again.

1. You're not formulating your arguments .

Everyone knows increase in chakra with Good chakra control leads to increase in speed well at least for characters like naruto or jigen, I'm talking of seasoned characters.
The problem is this just signifies an amplifier and not a multiplier. Trying to slap a multiplier requires more evidence than you provided. Let me break it down.

Yes when you are low on chakra your speed reduces and vice versa when you gain more chakra but is it proportional? Has it been made clear that 2x chakra yields 2x speed? Or 5x chakra yields 5x speed?

Because for all we know 5x chakra may yield 2x speed or 100x chakra may yield 4x speed. As you can see here speed increased with chakra but its wasn't linear and as such a multiplier cannot be established.

The evidence you provided gives no indication that jigen at 10% chakra means he is at 10% his full speed . For all we know his speed is just quadrupled at 100%.
What you need to prove is chakra increase is linear to speed increase. I mean specifically 2x chakra is 2x speed or 10x chakra is 10x speed and not just unquantifiable increase in chakra yields an unquantifiable increase in speed.

2. You claimed that kojiโ‰ˆdelta. Now that is not wrong but you need to prove specifically base koji~delta and not just overall. For all we know base koji is much weaker and with sage mode he became stronger than delta. You provided no evidence of this.

3. You are not allowed to tag people. Only staffs can do so.

All in all you have something here but your arguments are bad

Nothing has changed as before. Same argument, same case, same ..... rejection (as before).

Just seeing the addition of the case why Op claimed chakra=speed; that kinda odd, I don't think it's a good generalization, tbh.

Staff evaluation is need here.

I see no proof that having more chakra increase speed to the same ammount. Does it increase it ? yeah , but not to any quantifiable ammount.

CHAKRA = SPEED.
These's Goober argument, chakra is only energy property in every being as simply, that should if it has highest energy it'd only strengthen potentially itself, It also looks quite silly if using logic with the case such having highest energy / chakra would be Increase speed. the topic of the problem is, if you've a weird idea such that then all fictions that have the highest energy would've a speed proportional to their energy, how if we thinks if characters has Infinite energy / chakra = Infinite speed? Obviously not, this would be bad logic.

I disagree with proposals

Last edited:
Ironically jigen was not just at less than 10% chakra but he was at less than 10% power all round so it shouldn't even be about linear increase. Jigen straight away would have this multiplier. Just that base koji has zero feats to even get him to ftl

These's Goober argument, chakra is only energy property in every being as simply, that should if it has highest energy it'd only strengthen potentially itself, It also looks quite silly if using logic with the case such having highest energy / chakra would be faster in a manner speed thing. the topic of the problem is, if you've a weird idea such that then all fictions that have the highest energy would've a speed proportional to their energy, how if we thinks if characters has Infinite energy / chakra = Infinite speed? Obviously not, this would be bad logic.

I disagree with proposals
More chakra+chakra control= more speed. He is simply just not presenting his arguments well

no. this is not just "inconsistent" but this crt is irrelevant(doesn't make sense at all), aint go further than this. you can tag stuff if you want their opinion, but let say that you dont need that. because theres a lot of people that already evaluated this thread, and yea most of them are totally disagree with this, and also you cant make a good response to their counter argument. you keep stoneheading and repeat the same point about chakra=speed guaranteed higher speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back