• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima @Damage3245 @Elizhaa @TISSG7Redgrave @Shadowbokunohero @Soldier_Blue @DarkDragonMedeus @DemonGodMitchAubin @M3X @Jvando @LordTracer @Ionliosite @LordGriffin1000 @Mr._Bambu @KLOL506

This is what has been accepted for the majority of people in the thread I believe. If any one of the staff disagree then could you bring up problems?
Did we not have a majority agreement on:
KK: “5-C (comparable to Delta, swapped hands with Jigen), Low 5-B with Sage Mode (10x amp)”
Isshiki: “Low 5-B (Dookied on SM KK)”
Naruto: “Low 5-B with Baryon Mode (Overwhelmed Isshiki)”
Code: “Low 5-B with white karma or sumn (stuff)”
?

Would you be willing to unlock the profiles whenever the person who is willing to apply the changes is ready?

I would apply them but I am noob and on my phone rn.
I can’t do it cause I’m on my phone, but only Naruto’s need’s to be unlocked. Koji also needs to be made ftl.

So we just need to:

Write the "Justifications" for "Base Koji" and "Sage Mode Koji's" statistics (AP/S/SS/LS/D).

Remove the "At Least" from "True Form Isshiki", "Baryon Mode Naruto", and "Code Without Limiters" statistics.

Change the "5-C Ratings" of "True Form Isshiki", "Baryon Mode Naruto", and "Code Without Limiters"

I feel like Isshiki and Baryon mode don't need justification changes but just tier changes.

No limiter Code would need a justification change since upscaling Jigen =/= Low 5-B, but idk much about Code.

Base Koji's Durability: Moon level (Comparable to Delta)

Shouldn't we note that Koji was fine after being surprise attacked by Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen?
Maybe, I find this interesting but I feel like given Isshiki's remarks to Koji and pointing out his pride likely could've made Koji ignore the power difference.

I feel like Isshiki and Baryon mode don't need justification changes but just tier changes.

No limiter Code would need a justification change since upscaling Jigen =/= Low 5-B, but idk much about Code.
^ but code no limiter would just be Atleast 5-C

With white Karma should be low 5-B and justification should be (said to have the combat ability of Ishiki)

^ but code no limiter would just be Atleast 5-C

With white Karma should be low 5-B and justification should be (said to have the combat ability of Ishiki)

Is code really as strong as isshiki currently?
I will say he is like kawaki who has isshiki's power dwelling in him but cant fully bring it out yet, considering code is still finding ways to remove the limiter so as to be strong enough.

Cuz literally sasuke was surprised that naruto was equal to isshiki. Which means they never scaled in the first place. And sasuke said he could barely track their attacks
Reio, I’m trying to not lose more patience, but this, this ain’t it chief. They were never equal, they don’t have to be equal to scale,

Reio, I’m trying to not lose more patience, but this, this ain’t it chief. They were never equal, they don’t have to be equal to scale,

Ik but what i meant was sasuke was surprised that baryon mode would even be equal. But later he says that naruto is actually stronger..

I just thought ultimate said spsm naruto was equal to isshiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back