• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the way around ETSO is that Ishikki can literally just shrink it into the daikuten dimension or just leave at any point when Kaguya tries to nuke the dimension.

one of the biggest issues with the original fight is that dimension hopping just wasnt feasible for most characters, they had to rely on Obito's Kamui to specifically target Kaguya's portals at the exact same time or get reverse summoned by the sage of the six paths.

Ishikki has no limitations like this and can willy nilly hop to whatever dimension his aware of.

No it doesn’t because:
a) ETSO was made through chakra absorbed from the Infinite Tsukuyomi and thus doesn’t scale to Kaguya’s standard output.
b) Isshiki doesn’t need to scale above Kaguya’s strongest attacks to be stronger than her. She could have a 3-C attack and it wouldn’t do her any good if Isshiki just beat the dog out of her before she could use it.
These arguments have already been answered, the discussion has become very repetitive, but I will explain it briefly again.

a) The kaguya that naruto and sasuke encountered was the kaguya that used etsb. Ishiki, the strongest enemy, will of course be stronger than Kaguya, who uses ETSB.

b) I did not claim that isshiki has stronger AP than etsb, I argue that isshiki can tank etsb and therefore it should have 4c dura.

It's a ridiculous argument that Kaguya will be beaten before she can use ETSB, because Kaguya has the ability to regenerate and resurrect from chakra, even if Ishiki wins in the end, it won't happen anytime soon.

b) I did not claim that isshiki has stronger AP than etsb, I argue that isshiki can tank etsb and therefore it should have 4c dura.
But they have told you multiple times that ETSB is a hax, what exactly is he tanking? that will just be resistance to EE and the 4-C comes from kaguya recreating her realms not erasing it. As of now EE below Tier 2 is not Ap, there is a thread tackling the issue of making it AP.

argue that isshiki can tank etsb and therefore it should have 4c dura.
This is an entirely baseless claim.
Isshiki does not have to tank the ETSB. Like at all. He has numerous ways to deal with it.
Additionally, the ETSB has EE and Spatial Destruction hax, both of which Isshiki would need to resist to even theoretically "tank it", which would be a further baseless assumption on your part.

Finally, even in this nice baseless hypothetical situation, Isshiki would not have 4-C Durability due to his tiny surface area compared to the ETSB. The durability necessary to survive in that case wouldn't even be as high as what he is now.

the way around ETSO is that Ishikki can literally just shrink it into the daikuten dimension or just leave at any point when Kaguya tries to nuke the dimension.

one of the biggest issues with the original fight is that dimension hopping just wasnt feasible for most characters, they had to rely on Obito's Kamui to specifically target Kaguya's portals at the exact same time or get reverse summoned by the sage of the six paths.

Ishikki has no limitations like this and can willy nilly hop to whatever dimension his aware of.
etsb can block techniques with powernull. Ishiki can teleport, but Kaguya can always use BFR. In the Team 7 vs Kaguya war, no matter how much they teleported, they were eventually caught with BFR.

TSB are susceptible to space time ninjutsu.

Kaguya cant BFR Ishikki because unlike naruto and sasuke he can teleport away and Amenotejikara isnt BFR, it bring the dimension to you, Kaguya would have to shift dimensions and then run away, ishikki can follow her.
The scenario you mentioned is exactly the worst case to be used against ETSB, because ETSB will continue to grow and eventually send Isshiki back to that dimension with BFR. Remember, I am talking about Isshiki vs Kaguya here. If Isshiki uses teleportation and does not face Kaguya again, it means that he is defeated by Kaguya.

This is an entirely baseless claim.
Isshiki does not have to tank the ETSB. Like at all. He has numerous ways to deal with it.
Additionally, the ETSB has EE and Spatial Destruction hax, both of which Isshiki would need to resist to even theoretically "tank it", which would be a further baseless assumption on your part.

Finally, even in this nice baseless hypothetical situation, Isshiki would not have 4-C Durability due to his tiny surface area compared to the ETSB. The durability necessary to survive in that case wouldn't even be as high as what he is now.
Brother, etsb is an enlarged version of tso. It is said that tso, the size of a palm, can destroy a whole forest. What makes you think that a star-sized TSO will not explode? (Even if it exploded when it was smaller, it would probably be star level) What you said about the surface area is complete nonsense, it's like saying we should give a city level dura to someone who tanks a planet sized fist that can destroy a planet...

The kaguya that naruto and sasuke encountered was the kaguya that used etsb. Ishiki, the strongest enemy, will of course be stronger than Kaguya, who uses ETSB.
The Kaguya who used ETSB doesn’t scale to it. This is a nothing point.

Which is ridiculous since that’s assuming that Isshiki will stand there and let her use the attack which he won’t.
It's a ridiculous argument that Kaguya will be beaten before she can use ETSB, because Kaguya has the ability to regenerate and resurrect from chakra, even if Ishiki wins in the end, it won't happen anytime soon.
Knocking her out or BFR is also an option.

The scenario you mentioned is exactly the worst case to be used against ETSB, because ETSB will continue to grow and eventually send Isshiki back to that dimension with BFR
thats not how ETSB works, also your confusing Daikuten with Kara's hideout dimension. inside the Daikoten, The ETSB will be completely neutralized, its a dimension where time doesnt flow, so the concept of expanding will not exist
. Remember, I am talking about Isshiki vs Kaguya here. If Isshiki uses teleportation and does not face Kaguya again, it means that he is defeated by Kaguya.
this isnt a SBA for the wiki, Ishikki can leave temporarily and come back whenever he wants.

Brother, etsb is an enlarged version of tso. It is said that tso, the size of a palm, can destroy a whole forest. What makes you think that a star-sized TSO will not explode?
That's not how this works. Burden of proof lies with you to prove that it would explode.
(Even if it exploded when it was smaller, it would probably be star level)
Utterly baseless claim.
What you said about the surface area is complete nonsense, it's like saying we should give a city level dura to someone who tanks a planet sized fist that can destroy a planet...
Nice argument from incredulity.

What you said about the surface area is complete nonsense, it's like saying we should give a city level dura to someone who tanks a planet sized fist that can destroy a planet...
That’s literally how surface area works. A human-sized person that survives a planet-sized explosion wouldn‘t get Planet level durability because they’re so much smaller and would only be taking a portion of the explosion. They would only fully scale if they were in the epicenter of the explosion.

If you continue to answer about 4c isshiki, one of you can open a topic, I can continue to defend it, I can easily answer ridiculous arguments such as escaping with teleportation and consuming with absorption in ETSB. Also, I can prove that tson can explode. The only reason I am not responding right now is to not disrespect the owner of the topic. You can continue the topic of Gaara and Gentle Fist.

If you continue to answer about 4c isshiki, one of you can open a topic, I can continue to defend it, I can easily answer ridiculous arguments such as escaping with teleportation and consuming with absorption in ETSB. Also, I can prove that tson can explode. The only reason I am not responding right now is to not disrespect the owner of the topic. You can continue the topic of Gaara and Gentle Fist.
Look, in all cases, only by using the Daikokuten is that Ishiki can win because literally Kaguya is immortal and regenerates, only by using a dimension without time where the ETSO does not expand is he can win.

Since the Tier 4 nonsense is no longer on the table, I won't bother addressing it anymore. There would be no point.
Gaara
Gaara's sand becomes stronger after every battle. Gaara's father Rasa states that he is getting stronger. Likewise, Madara also stated this. If the sand does not become stronger than before after each battle, all of the opponents Gaara fights will be at the same power level. I don't think anyone will see Gate 5 Lee, CE Sasuke, Kimimaro, Deidara, MS Sasuke, Edo Madara, Momoshiki and Urasahiki at the same level of ap and speed. (Accelerated Development)
I fully disagree with this.
Let's start with the scans you're using to justify this.
First scan.
This doesn't really work because this is the first time Rasa has faced Gaara's Sand since before his death, which happened years ago. All this really means is that War Arc Gaara is stronger than Chunin Exams Gaara, which.....yeah, no shit. But as far as evidence for AD, it doesn't work.
Second scan.
This is pretty flowery, and is likely referring to Gaara's resolve being stronger after encountering Rasa and Shukaku respectively. It can also be referring to Gaara gaining Gold Dust as well as lighter sand throughout the War. I'm just not seeing evidence for AD here tbh.
Gentle Fist
Otsutsuki's and Hyuga clan members who are descendants of Hamura have Gentle Fist. Momoshiki also has this. When Momoshiki hit Naruto with Gentle Fist, Naruto was unaffected. This should give it resistance to Acupuncture and Dura Neg.
He's not really unaffected, he very clearly gets affected. It's more so that he has a convenient way around it, which is that he can reopen his blocked Tenketsu with Kurama's chakra. This works because Kurama's chakra is a separate source of chakra.
In any case, Naruto already has this.
At the same time, Gentle Fist, Dura Neg and Acupuncture are not even listed on Momoshiki's profile. It's just that Boruto's profile is not marked with a dura neg.
  • Naruto (Resistance to Dura neg & Acupuncture)
  • Boruto (Dura Neg)
  • Momoshiki (Dura neg & Acupuncture
Momoshiki and Borushiki having it is fine. But which Boruto are you proposing should get this? Only Borushiki and True Essence Karma Boruto should have it, since they have a Byakugan as well as Momoshiki's experience and skills. Base Boruto does not get this.

When I wrote before, no one responded. Can we adapt the words of Sasuke and Kurama that I used for 4-C in this crt to 5-B? From what I understand, Kaguya's ETSB adds power at 562.41 Zettatons per second. Even though Sasuke and Kurama have not seen ETSB, which is 4-C, they have seen ETSB, which is 5-B.

etsb can block techniques with powernull. Ishiki can teleport, but Kaguya can always use BFR. In the Team 7 vs Kaguya war, no matter how much they teleported, they were eventually caught with BFR.
ETSB stated to nullify ninjutsu. However, hasn't been tested against Shinjutsu.
And we know Shinjutsu > Senjutsu and Ninjutsu
When I wrote before, no one responded. Can we adapt the words of Sasuke and Kurama that I used for 4-C in this crt to 5-B? From what I understand, Kaguya's ETSB adds power at 562.41 Zettatons per second. Even though Sasuke and Kurama have not seen ETSB, which is 4-C, they have seen ETSB, which is 5-B.

ETSB doesn't add energy further. It's a super dense ball that just expands and releases what's already contained in it. It's 4C in potential, from the beginning.

Make a different CRT
Stacking different ideas on diversity will just create ignorance

Back