• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also borushikis case is very different. Isshikis physical body is still in jigen. Momoshiki had died. The only remains he had left were in boruto
Both are Karma they are the same exact thing. Momoshiki possesses Boruto. Ishiki possesses Jigen. The horn is just the second phase of Karma.

If u had been respectful from the start and actually tried to comprehend what I was saying instead of just calling it dumb none of this would have happened
So if I just conceded to your dumb argument none of this would’ve happened? Glad I didn’t do that

Your saying bc he absorbed some ten tails chakra that’s the reason why he stomped Naruto and Sasuke Lol
Bro I am not saying anyone with ten tails chakra could beat naruto and sasuke. I am saying that when the karma seal gets a large amount of chakra such as the ten tails it can boost you to be stronger than naruto and sasuke

So if I just conceded to your dumb argument none of this would’ve happened? Glad I didn’t do that
No one said conceded for ***** sake. U can’t even comprehend the simple messages I sent. Comprehend not concede. Comprehend means understand. U did not try and understand my arguements

I am saying that when the karma seal gets a large amount of chakra such as the ten tails it can boost you to be stronger than naruto and sasuke
So show any statement that proves that.

Good lord absorbing chakra does not makes you stronger it just fills up your chakra reserves. Strength is not just chakra reserves.
U did not try and understand my arguements
I understand your arguments they are just wrong lol? Don’t forget stupid too

Good lord absorbing chakra does not makes you stronger it just fills up your chakra reserves. Strength is not just chakra reserves.

I already have scroll up. It’s compared to side by side by the byakugo seal and stated they work similarly. For the last time read my arguements ffs. I am only talking about in terms of karma because it’s works similarly to the byakugo seal. The more chakra it absorbs the stronger it is. And clearly u don’t understand my arguements

I already have scroll up. It’s compared to side by side by the byakugo seal and stated they work similarly. For the last time read my arguements ffs. I am only talking about in terms of karma because it’s works similarly to the byakugo seal. The more chakra it absorbs the stronger it is. And clearly u don’t understand my arguements
So show any statement that proves your claim. I’m still waiting

U also have not responded to kawaki absorbing a lot of chakra thus making his karma to glow and his attacks visible stronger

So you show scans of Ishiki implanting karma on to Jigen? Good one lol it’s still karma buddy.
Good lord. And u want me to be respectful. It’s literally stated he possessed him by becoming a parasite in jigens brain. Why don’t u ever just check the proof for once

Is your goal to just Nag and push your head canon in hopes I’m going to concede? Lol not happening.
Talk about respectful. How about this. We debate like civilized people. Read my arguements thoroughly along with the proof. Try and understand what I am saying before u bash me. Is that fine?

And Kawaki was fatigued before he absorbed the chakra so how do we not know it just replenished his reserves so he could be capable of a stronger attack?

Bro u just admitted to him absorbing chakra making him stronger bro
No I didn’t. I’m saying he was already capable of that strength he couldn’t preform that jutsu bc he was low on chakra.

What you are saying is that it amps the users strength to a level they are not normally capable of.

And Kawaki was fatigued before he absorbed the chakra so how do we not know it just replenished his reserves so he could be capable of a stronger attack?
This is literally my arguement for the jigen case. He was fatigued when he fought koji so he would be capable of making stronger attacks. But there is no doubt about the fact that koji slightly scales to isshiki. However he isn’t above naruto and sasukes is that fine?

No I didn’t. I’m saying he was already capable of that strength he couldn’t preform that jutsu bc he was low on chakra.

What you are saying is that it amps the users strength to a level they are not normally capable of.
I’m literally saying that a normal jigen post ten tails absorption>>>>>>jigen that koji fought

RanaProGamer sent me the following message:

"Hi Ant, thanks to the other Boruto thread, the proposed changes were applied. This thread can be closed."

Is it fine if I close this thread?

However he isn’t above naruto and sasukes is that fine?
This thread is not for discussing if Naruto or Sasuke scales to ishiki. Everybody agreed to do that in another thread
He was fatigued when he fought koji so he would be capable of making stronger attacks.
He’s still 5-C even at low chakra reserves.
But there is no doubt about the fact that koji slightly scales to isshiki.
so Koji scales to Ishiki but not Jigen? Lmfao wtf

🤦🏽‍♂️ Your just presenting the same argument I’ve debunked 100 times now

Ant staff agreed and the changes were already made please close this thread.

This thread is not for discussing if Naruto or Sasuke scales to ishiki. Everybody agreed to do that in another thread

He’s still 5-C even at low chakra reserves.

so Koji scales to Ishiki but not Jigen? Lmfao wtf
Going off the proof that I displayed. Every feat that koji did against isshiki, naruto and sasuke have been shown to do it. And yes naruto and sasuke are relevant to this thread because it’s stated that he’s weaker than them. What are u not understanding what I am saying. Naruto and sasuke do not scale to isshiki so koji automatically wouldn’t either. U have to prove that naruto and sasuke are supirior to koji but base koji has better feats than all of them combined??? I don’t even need to argue. Sage mode multiplier has already been butchered

Why are we discussing Naruto and Sasuke scaling to Ishiki when everybody agreed to do it in another thread. This thread was for KOJI

I’ve proved Koji scales to Ishiki and Jigen why is this thread still open.

The Small Planet level upgrade was accepted in another thread, yes.

This thread was just for scaling base koji to 5-C and sage mode to be below Ishiki. I’ve proven why he scales to both of them and staff has agreed.

Everybody else agreed to discuss Scaling Naruto and Sasuke on another Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back