• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Naruto/Sasuke's tiers are separated into a pre Jigen fight (5-C) and post Jigen fight (low 5-B) it'll fix the issue, but its up to you guys to decide.
So they became massively stronger by sitting and doing nothing in one day?

After Jigen (possessed by Isshiki) beat Naruto and Sasuke, he teleported back and was informed by Amado that it should take him 2 days to fully recover.

Then, when Koji returned to kill him, Amado informed him that the dude hadn't even regained 10% and that was a good opportunity.

So in hours but not even a day, Naruto and Sasuke managed to have some mental training and became massively stronger than before. Is that even possible? I think we should have proper justifications for them to be that strong in such a short time. We can't write their justifications such as: (Became massively stronger than before due to plot).

either that or we treat Jigen vs naruto and Sasuke as Anti feats or the Ishikki fight as an Outlier.

though I still stand by what I said earlier, that it's entirely possible for characters to have different performances in a fight even if they don't grow in power. same as how a boxer can have an on and off day.

Sorry but there's no way that characters just got ten times stronger in a day by doing nothing.

It's an inconsistency, not an excuse to say they got massively stronger for no reason.

I'd sooner believe that Kashin Koji & weakened Jigen are ten times weaker than what we're rating them as than Naruto and Sasuke getting ten times stronger.

I kinda view that fight as PIS as the writers changed and switched the direction of the manga around that time.

They simply did want Naruto and Sasuke to die. Kinda like Sakura free falling caught an FTL alien off guard.

correct me if I’m wrong but it’s been stated that Naruto and Sasuke fighting together is an “amp” greater than the sum of its parts no? We’ve seen that Naruto and Sasuke’s “teamwork” allowed them to fight against Kaguya despite being clearly outclassed.

Also in the end of the day SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke could do nothing substantial to Isshiki, it took Baryon Mode Naruto before any real damage was done. You can argue their better performance came from knowing how Jigen/Isshiki fights and not because they got stronger.

So, I feel like just scaling SM KK, Isshiki, Baryon Mode Naruto, and I guess Code to Low 5-B works.

Can someone make a reactive power level thread lol?

Because we're really on the verge of disregarding two chapters worth of feats + three statements as outliers in the favor of one statement for a fight that never happened lmao.

This is the only way the scaling makes sense is naruto and sasuke fought jigen 100%. Jigens body weakens post fight to the point were hes at less than 10%. In which base koji beats 10% jigen. So 100% jigen is low 5C while 10% is multi continental+.

The reactive power level argument is complete none sense. It's implied like twice base on the fact they couldn't beat jigen they can't be isshiki. Even stated by Sasuke himself they were not equal to him until baryon mode. Naruto and sasuke didn't do much at all to isshiki. Only thing naruto did was grab him with chakra arms for like 1 sec. And hit him while he was off guard talking to boruto.

This is the only way the scaling makes sense is naruto and sasuke fought jigen 100%. Jigens body weakens post fight to the point were hes at less than 10%. In which base koji beats 10% jigen. So 100% jigen is low 5C while 10% is multi continental+.
This argument has been debunked numerous times now

So that I understand the scaling chain, it is going to be this?:

199 Exatons = Tenseigan Chakra Mode Toneri = Kurama Sage Mode Naruto <<< Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto / Rinnegan Sasuke = "Possessing Jigen" Isshiki = Kashin Koji --- x10 ---> Sage Mode Kashin Koji = 1990 Exatons = "True Form" Isshiki =< Baryon Mode Naruto?
I suppose this is fine

But I’ll admit I’m a bit skeptical

Some panels to help evaluate:

Jigen didn't kill off Naruto because it would take too much Chakra.
0038-033.png
0038-034.png

Jigen almost collapses, and the crystal on his torso cracks, due to expending too much Chakra against Naruto and Sasuke.
0038-038.png
0038-039.png

Koji believes that Naruto has no chance of defeating Jigen, and if Sasuke showed up their chance will only be minimal. He concluded that if Jigen expended too much Chakra then it would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity where he might be able to defeat Jigen.
0039-014.png
0039-015.png

Amado says that Jigen has almost zero Chakra left after fighting Naruto and Sasuke, and that it will take him two entire days to fully recover his Chakra. (Jigen is cybernetically enhanced, so the crystal was likely later fixed by Amado off-screen)
0039-016.png

Amado informs Koji that Jigen is still recharging and hasn't even recovered 10% (either power or Chakra). Koji is wary of Boro and Code.
0043-040.png

Jigen barrely started recovering from fighting Naruto and Sasuke according to Amado.
0047-007.png

According to Amado, since Jigen was severely drained against Naruto and Sasuke, it is a perfect opportunity for Koji to defeat Jigen that will never be seen again; it is now or never.
0046-004.png

While the relationship between Chakra and power is not 1:1, less Chakra leads to less power.
0319-006.png
0611-008.png
0636-013.png

The amount of Chakra is also unrelated to whether Isshiki reincarnates or not. Mini-Isshiki was physically puppetering Jigen's body and have at one point implanted a Karma on him. If Mini-Isshiki dies, then he will revive via. Karma, but since Jigen's body is the only one that has a complete Karma he'll have to reincarnate through an incompatible vessel that will only last a few days.

Boro is stated to have comparable combat ability to Code, and Code is stated to be more powerful than Delta. But most would say that Boro is inferior physically but makes it up through hax (I guess the anime gave him invisible instant-death gas/virus, and enough range to poison entire farmlands). Koji had no choice but to fight Delta before Amado stepped in, and it is possible for him to defeat her through hax.

'Low Chakra' is how Boruto have notoriously severely nerfed Sasuke, and is used by the manga/anime to justify his extremely poor performance as seen with Shin Uchiha and in the Time Slip arc.

just split the keys up.
it's common in Fiction for characters to get stronger because the Plot demands it.

this type of scaling has happened in the War arc aswell.

Is it possible that Ishikki was holding back?
isshiki become weaker every seconds that why they can touch him. not RE

I will unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message if you need my help later.

With all due respect, can yall speed this up?

There's 2 other Low 5-B threads for this verse. No reason to have 3 CRTs with the same end result
I mean it’s damn near accepted I debunked all the relevant issues at the beginning of page 3 the rest of this has just been people wanting Naruto and Sasuke to scale to ishiki

If you agree could be 4 staff in agreement 😉 at that point we just gotta get somebody to apply the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back