• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty yes I agree they probably would hell I'd argue the LØkī variant could handle it with his npi and enchanting

Edit: Alioth doesn't have a profile yet do we can even give the variant and Sylvie npi yet😭😭
I mean wouldn't be the first time
The reason ronan is mcb is via one shotting an character without profile

I honestly don't think this was saying he would be able to annihilate the planet alone. I think it was more about saying "if he gets free, he will ultimately ravage the world with his attacks". It will probably be over time and not an instant thing. He's definitely tier 8 though
I know, I’m just saying that he could probably be above nuke tier since there’s a possible chance that there world knows what humans(not heroes) are packing in terms of fire power since they had Shawn’s mom on the outside

Btw has anyone thought to use canadian land for scaling?
He does found intereseting details Like Spider-Man has venom web or that strange supreme absorbed someone from Dark dimension which is almost impossibke to found

Thought it wsa only vision and wa

To me he looked completly normal
He was also showing similar fighting style as when he fought cap seemingly

He clearly also throw punches faster

Why calcs are needed?
Power Stone speed and strength still variases on the Target Hence why when bloodlusted thanos shoot it at Tony it was nowhere near sub rel and 5a(as it is against celestial stuff)
Would be weird if Power Stone blasts were far slower than Thanos
Sorry for late response
Him not going all out against Strange Doesn't even make sense too
Why he would use stones against an non threat 3 Times
No not really from what I remember

That’s because that’s just his fighting style dosen’t mean he can’t change the speed

probaly when his running but even then you still need strength to back up the speed which he kinda dosen’t

Doesn’t change the fact that he was holding back in general so it probably wasn’t even going at that lvl of speed.
it’s fine.
idk, maybe he just thought it was the quickest way to beat him. I mean he still used the stones on the guardians who are fodder to strange

Btw has anyone thought to use canadian land for scaling?
He does found intereseting details Like Spider-Man has venom web or that strange supreme absorbed someone from Dark dimension which is almost impossibke to found
Eh what?

No not really from what I remember

That’s because that’s just his fighting style dosen’t mean he can’t change the speed
My point if he was in shock his fighting wouldn't really be the same
probaly when his running but even then you still need strength to back up the speed which he kinda dosen’t
When running his strength still nowhere near Thor
Pretty sure in this the sba Doesn't work that way Hence why we use faster = stronger and slower = weaker onky when scaling db

Doesn’t change the fact that he was holding back in general so it probably wasn’t even going at that lvl of speed.
That not how Power Stone
It's speed and strength is depended on the Target

idk, maybe he just thought it was the quickest way to beat him. I mean he still used the stones on the guardians who are fodder to strange
I mean the mirror dimension was clearly an threat since it tanked the power stone and strange made his Black hole butterflies no diff
Sounds Like an threat
Unlike the Guardians who only restrained him

Another thing
Loki and pre Ragnarok Thor were consistently shown pretty close in speed
Thought hulk demolished loki without scepter no diff
And we know the scepter Doesn't increase speed
So here another reason mcu Doesn't work on ss depends on speed

My point if he was in shock his fighting wouldn't really be the same

When running his strength still nowhere near Thor
Pretty sure in this the sba Doesn't work that way Hence why we use faster = stronger and slower = weaker onky when scaling db

That not how Power Stone
It's speed and strength is depended on the Target

I mean the mirror dimension was clearly an threat since it tanked the power stone and strange made his Black hole butterflies no diff
Sounds Like an threat
Unlike the Guardians who only restrained him
You mean Bucky?

not really, f=ma is kind of thing that would be in a(I guess you can) Syfy fantsy like the mcu

when was it ever stated the speed varies for the target and even then then thanos should still be able to control the power stones output

I guess he just doesn’t consider those things real threats then

You mean Bucky?
Yes

not really, f=ma is kind of thing that would be in a(I guess you can) Syfy fantsy like the mcu
Not really should be more stated or shown this is The case iirc but imma check
Something similar to vegeta statament
when was it ever stated the speed varies for the target and even then then thanos should still be able to control the power stones output
Is shown Power Stone speed on celestial stuff > generally
And if this was The case why thanos never sended the 5A Power?

I guess he just doesn’t consider those things real threats then
Or the statament is just weird
Also don't forget it also implies Thor with storm breaker wasn't an threat

Yes

Not really should be more stated or shown this is The case iirc but imma check
Something similar to vegeta statament

Is shown Power Stone speed on celestial stuff > generally
And if this was The case why thanos never sended the 5A Power?

Or the statament is just weird
Also don't forget it also implies Thor with storm breaker wasn't an threat
Ok then if you believe he was shocked and all that then that would mean he wouldn’t be able to fight to his best agianst tony

um ok

ok then that just means it’s regulated to whatever speed is needed to strange which is unknown

it kinda isn’t considering the film also shows what the russos are saying. Ya he isn’t(atleast not that big), we all saw what happened to him in endgame

Also what do you guys think of this

I feel like that's definitely an over exaggeration and more marvel content is actually a good thing especially since it's its all so varied I mean we've literally seen how people have reacted to Marvel stuff this year after a almost 2 years of no content it's been pretty positive and I find that general audiences are loving what's been put out and have been pretty engaged and wanting more

We've waited a long time to get back to these character we've grown to love so and they're delivering on that and more so I'd say it's great that we're going to having more and more especially looking at taking this year as a prime example

Also going to TV route and having show's on Disney plus was just a genius but no brainer move it allows for audiences to stream at any point they want and get great new Mcu content along with all the other films it's kinda been the perfect extension especially since streaming is probably bigger today than it's ever been and is more widely available.

That's all I'll say though I could go on and on about the film and television industry and how marvels been impacting it but I'll hold myself back(I wouldn't shut up going into detail about the industry if didn't😭😭)

ok then that just means it’s regulated to whatever speed is needed to strange which is unknown
His speed against human Target is shown to be mhs+
The Fight with Tony
it kinda isn’t considering the film also shows what the russos are saying. Ya he isn’t(atleast not that big), we all saw what happened to him in endgame
Thor litterally could have one shotted thanos if he went for head
The same is also shown in endgame
Thanos consistently dodges Thor to not went from head
When every avengers restrained him he was tryharding to not get hit

Also going to TV route and having show's on Disney plus was just a genius but no brainer move it allows for audiences to stream at any point they want and get great new Mcu content along with all the other films it's kinda been the perfect extension especially since streaming is probably bigger today than it's ever been and is more widely available.

That's all I'll say though I could go on and on about the film and television industry and how marvels been impacting it but I'll hold myself back(I wouldn't shut up going into detail about the industry if didn't😭😭)
I agree with this

His speed against human Target is shown to be mhs+
The Fight with Tony

Thor litterally could have one shotted thanos if he went for head
The same is also shown in endgame
Thanos consistently dodges Thor to not went from head
When every avengers restrained him he was tryharding to not get hit
Tony is physically superior to strange in every way, not the same thing

considering thanos is faster, stronger, more skilled, arguably more experienced and tougher then Thor it doesn’t really matter how strong is weapon is plus thanos only incountered Thor with Stormbreaker at the end of IW via a surprise attack so it’s possibly he could have rated him higher but by then he already accomplished his goal

Tony is physically superior to strange in every way, not the same thing

considering thanos is faster, stronger, more skilled, arguably more experienced and tougher then Thor it doesn’t really matter how strong is weapon is plus thanos only incountered Thor with Stormbreaker at the end of IW via a surprise attack so it’s possibly he could have rated him higher but by then he already accomplished his goal
And? They are still the same size
Doesn't seem that way in iw
Seems liek iw Thor faster but endgame stronger

The Stormbreaker Negs the ig effects so the stones are useless against Stormbreaker

And? They are still the same size
Doesn't seem that way in iw
Seems liek iw Thor faster but endgame stronger

The Stormbreaker Negs the ig effects so the stones are useless against Stormbreaker
Different power lvl and even then why would it even be that fast if he had no problem reacting to it. I didn’t see any change in how fast he was in IW and endgame

chin sack probably didn’t know at the time

There's no change in Thor's speed from infinity war to endgame it's stated he's a superior and stronger thor than the one in infinity war there's no note of his speed dropping randomly and I'm assuming you're assuming that because he got bigger but that's not the case

There's no change in Thor's speed from infinity war to endgame it's stated he's a superior and stronger thor than the one in infinity war there's no note of his speed dropping randomly and I'm assuming you're assuming that because he got bigger but that's not the case
Thought he was since that is what Thor profile says "Massively Hypersonic+ combat & reaction speed (Slower than before due to extra-weight. However, managed to dodge Thanos' blade thrown at him)."

Yeah I'd say we need a CRT on endgame thor he has a bunch if likely's on his key and is for some reason considered slower due to his bigger weight when it's only noted that he's at his strongest he's ever been there

I feel like that's definitely an over exaggeration and more marvel content is actually a good thing especially since it's its all so varied I mean we've literally seen how people have reacted to Marvel stuff this year after a almost 2 years of no content it's been pretty positive and I find that general audiences are loving what's been put out and have been pretty engaged and wanting more

We've waited a long time to get back to these character we've grown to love so and they're delivering on that and more so I'd say it's great that we're going to having more and more especially looking at taking this year as a prime example
I'm kind of split on this. As a Marvel fan, I like the release of new contents, especially contents as exciting as Eternals, Multiverse of Madness and so on. It feels good the MCU is embracing the most fantatistical and cosmic aspects of the comics, it gives us good variations and more epic movies and series and it also allows him to vary their style and gives people a larger scope of things to discover and (hopefully)like.

On the other hand, I really don't like how Disney is getting more and more control over pop culture. Putting culture under the hands of one single entity is a bad thing, we need different studios, styles and so on and more Marvel contents will unfortunately enforce this situation. Also, I like the MCU, I really do but too many of their movies follow the same path and style. A big problem I had with Captain Marvel, BW or BP was the amount of jokes wasting the dramatic moments because it feels those movies can't afford being too dark and somehow need jokes (and sorry but many of them are really bad) and I have a big problem with this, just like I have a problem with demystification of characters like Thor being treated as a complete joke with his depression in Endgame instead of being dramatic and sad or Fury's eye. I'm not asking for something as dark as Batman v Superman and certainly not something like Fate: Zero for example but I'd prefer the MCU to be more serious and dramatic. On a minor note, there's also the waste of some characters with great potential (like Klaue and Taskmaster) and some CGI.

Overall, I think that's a good thing we have more Marvel content and they get better and more epic but I hope they will change their style in the future.

I'm kind of split on this. As a Marvel fan, I like the release of new contents, especially contents as exciting as Eternals, Multiverse of Madness and so on. It feels good the MCU is embracing the most fantatistical and cosmic aspects of the comics, it gives us good variations and more epic movies and series and it also allows him to vary their style and gives people a larger scope of things to discover and (hopefully)like.

On the other hand, I really don't like how Disney is getting more and more control over pop culture. Putting culture under the hands of one single entity is a bad thing, we need different studios, styles and so on and more Marvel contents will unfortunately enforce this situation. Also, I like the MCU, I really do but too many of their movies follow the same path and style. A big problem I had with Captain Marvel, BW or BP was the amount of jokes wasting the dramatic moments because it feels those movies can't afford being too dark and somehow need jokes (and sorry but many of them are really bad) and I have a big problem with this, just like I have a problem with demystification of characters like Thor being treated as a complete joke with his depression in Endgame instead of being dramatic and sad or Fury's eye. I'm not asking for something as dark as Batman v Superman and certainly not something like Fate: Zero for example but I'd prefer the MCU to be more serious and dramatic. On a minor note, there's also the waste of some characters with great potential (like Klaue and Taskmaster) and some CGI.

Overall, I think that's a good thing we have more Marvel content and they get better and more epic but I hope they will change their style in the future.
We could get something darker with moon knight since his ******* crazy

edit: plus there is a slight possibility of the synderverse coming back, it’s not big but it’s there. Plus invincible

Btw before any confusing by shang Chi abomination i mean the one that wong fought

Firstly before I say anything I'd like to say I share basically all those sentiments but actually getting into this starting at the second portion of what you've said or really the only parts I'd say aren't as simple as what's said here but Marvel is and has definitely been making some strides forward with embracing darker themes and tones than before especially without showing them in jokes the same they have been in the Infinity saga, What If, WandaVision, Loki and generally a majority of the phase 4 content shows this in the best way possible especially the zombie and doctor strange episodes, that Marvel tonal consistency is kinda here and there but it's not nearly the same as before either in phase 4 personally Shang Chi and WandaVision have felt so far removed from the MCU and anything that's come before in it Eternals is following that same path as well and seemingly even more properties will be doing this.

Now on the one hand I do appreciate that we're getting to see more direction and personal stylization of MCU content from these directors and new talents they're wanting to bring in this phase I do agree that even while the flavors of the content could be drastically different it's not good to have every property under one roof and that's legal battle and debate Disney is already facing and has for a couple of years I'd prefer more studio partnerships from trusted studio's so we can get wildly different works in the MCU(Sony Spiderman type stuff) instead of overall studio and property acquisition on Disney's part and I'm sure many people share those same thoughts and feelings and it's not an uncommon sentiment.

Yeah, it's getting more epic and the MCU has started to embrace darker stories and tones and get more ambitious and variated in style and scope. I just hope they will continue that way. For example, I really hope there will be very few jokes in Eternals and they will concnetrate on the mythical and cosmic aspects of the story to give use a more dramatic and nearly mythological story about literally god-like beings.

Yeah, it's getting more epic and the MCU has started to embrace darker stories and tones and get more ambitious and variated in style and scope. I just hope they will continue that way. For example, I really hope there will be very few jokes in Eternals and they will concnetrate on the mythical and cosmic aspects of the story to give use a more dramatic and nearly mythological story about literally god-like beings.
I'm definitely expecting some jokes here and there but not too many from eternals and seeing as this is Chloe Zhao when it get's down to it it'll do it's job and let you sit on whatever emotions and situation they're going through right along with the characters but yeah that cosmic and mystical stuff is definitely going to be a treat unlike anything else so far this phase and it'll be just as practical ad Shang Chi which is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back