• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you all think about this?

I kinda figured it'd be Sam or Spidey to fill that role.

Also btw, what are all the feast that potentially upgrades the Woke Thor to Thanos level characters?

I kinda figured it'd be Sam or Spidey to fill that role.
I really don't think Spidey would take this role, it would be more fitting for him to stay in New York helping people on a "small scale". Sam I could see him as leader but he still has some experience to gain as one.
I think Ikaris could actually be a good lead personally. He's super strong, he is older than even most Asgardians like Thor and he has contribuetd to the developpement of human civilization for thousands of years and he's apparently considered as the leader of the Eternals. We'll have to wait to see the movie to be sure of what he can do and how skilled he really is but I can definitely see him as a leader.

I thought it will be Dr. Strange, I mean with all the movie he's been participating you think they would make him the next leader of the MCU

For the MCU maybe but I'm not sure he would be the leader of the Avengers. He has too much to deal with with supernatural threats like Dormammu and co to be the leader of a team like this all the time
Good point, but isn't the Eternals have rule that doesn't let them interact with human affairs? So how will Ikaris even joined the Avengers and lead them though? Maybe it's when Kang or Galactus get involved hmm...

Hm big doubt he'd be the leader of the avengers but they did express interest in them so I can't rule out the possibility it'd just not make sense seeing as Captain America , captain marvel, doctor strange, thor and Banner are still members and would likely be better fits especially sam and strange

I always imagined Thor and Strange to pick up the role considering that things are likely to be a bit more mystical from now on.

Thor has been there since the beginning and is much more mature now. We've also seen him lead many times, he's probably destined to lead Asgard into glory, and he's about to get a power spike that'll probably mold him into a great leader also.

Strange also seems like the type as well, given his leadership role of Sorcerer Supreme which shows he already has the experience leading people. He's also about to spend time helping Spider-Man and Wanda deal with their own personal issues as well. Bonus points for having a great friendship with Wong.

Hm big doubt he'd be the leader of the avengers but they did express interest in them so I can't rule out the possibility it'd just not make sense seeing as Captain America , captain marvel, doctor strange, thor and Banner are still members and would likely be better fits especially sam and strange
Captain america is old now '?
Unless you mean the Current one not Rogers

Btw there are any condition for using deleted scenes for scaling?
Cuz in the delete scenes ancient one says the victims were wiped out of existence
We did use script

It was but by the way the movie started it looks Like it was complet slap
Thanos with 0 damage while Thor was beat so hard he could have hardly move
There is also some scan saying he was supressed too but imma see the commentary to see if thanos being confirmated fp against Strange is too
Even then, doesn't Thanos have the Power Stone, and wasn't the Black Order there too?

I always imagined Thor and Strange to pick up the role considering that things are likely to be a bit more mystical from now on.

Thor has been there since the beginning and is much more mature now. We've also seen him lead many times, he's probably destined to lead Asgard into glory, and he's about to get a power spike that'll probably mold him into a great leader also.

Strange also seems like the type as well, given his leadership role of Sorcerer Supreme which shows he already has the experience leading people. He's also about to spend time helping Spider-Man and Wanda deal with their own personal issues as well. Bonus points for having a great friendship with Wong.
Idk, while that is true for Thor he seems to be going through a “thing” right now since his with the guardians and didn’t want to take up responsibility as king a no d all that crap

eh, I always thought they would just make strange the leader of the defenders or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back