• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not always
Sure îs used for ke but isn't Always in fiction
We seen in mcu People far Faster than others yet their strikes are lower
Or we gonna upgrade ******* quicksilver to City cuz he blitzez Thor and Ultron?
It kinda is

Striking is generally about how fast you can move your arms not how fast you can move your body

you mean when QS tried to sucker punch Thor from behind and did littlery knowthing? Sure why not

and looking back on the vid the russos don’t imply anything that would just mean thanos was holding back his strength. They say he doesn’t try to kill people and a lot of physical factors generally go into killing and speed is definitely one of them

What are you talking about?
CW Tony combat speed is relative to Tony without suit
Without suit Tony fought bucky remember?
It kinda is

Striking is generally about how fast you can move your arms not how fast you can move your body
Via the same argument widow would be upgraded to building level since she is relative to normal Steve and bucky in speed
That completly breaks the scaling

you mean when QS tried to sucker punch Thor from behind and did littlery knowthing? Sure why not
No
Via the logic "speed makes striking punched"
Quicksilver would scale above Thor ss
Since he is far far Faster than him

and looking back on the vid the russos don’t imply anything that would just mean thanos was holding back his strength. They say he doesn’t try to kill people and a lot of physical factors generally go into killing and speed is definitely one of them
The video litterally he Doesn't spend alot of energy in killing his opponents
Thanos considering strange not an threat is also sus after strange litterally made an spell that tanked the power stone

CW Tony combat speed is relative to Tony without suit
Without suit Tony fought bucky remember?

Via the same argument widow would be upgraded to building level since she is relative to normal Steve and bucky in speed
That completly breaks the scaling

No
Via the logic "speed makes striking punched"
Quicksilver would scale above Thor ss
Since he is far far Faster than him

The video litterally he Doesn't spend alot of energy in killing his opponents
Thanos considering strange not an threat is also sus after strange litterally made an spell that tanked the power stone
You mean when tony came out of nowhere stunned Bucky with a double whamming of sound and light and got bodied seconds later? Sure

How is she relative at all? Every time I remember her fighting then they were either holding back or she was using the environment to try and get the drop on them

In travel speed probably, Thor could still move his arm before quicksilver could get to him dispute the distance not being that far

(0:50)

And I explained how speed factors into killing and combat in general. It kinda isn’t considering he didn’t break his neck when he had the chance

You mean when tony came out of knower stunned Bucky with a double whamming of sound and light and got bodied seconds later? Sure
He got bodied cuz an punch easily ko him
They are clearly similar in speed

How is she relative at all? Every time I remember her fighting then they were either holding back or she was using the environment to try and get the drop on them
Comparable to hawkeye and defected his arrow who shown bp speed scaling

In travel speed probably, Thor could still move his arm before quicksilver could get to him dispute the distance not being that far
Ok but taht still shows him faster

And I explained how speed factors into killing and combat in general. It kinda isn’t considering he didn’t break his neck when he had the chance

And I explained how speed factors into killing and combat in general. It kinda isn’t considering he didn’t break his neck when he
Yeah irl
Anyway what hwo him holding back punches is relevant to strange reacting to the power stone blast?
Which Power is dependend on the Target size so it can't be supressed

He got bodied cuz an punch easily ko him
They are clearly similar in speed

Comparable to hawkeye and defected his arrow who shown bp speed scaling

Ok but taht still shows him faster

Yeah irl
Anyway what hwo him holding back punches is relevant to strange reacting to the power stone blast?
Which Power is dependend on the Target size so it can't be supressed

Doubt it considering he seemed to be messed up by stark’s surprise attack

In CW no one was going all out expect BP and tony agianst Bucky

in travel speed sure

I kinda can via the one who controls it and is there any speed calc that shows the power stone blasts strange reacted to was mhs?

The thing is massive so it'll probably be rated for sheer size
Took the words from my mouth. I would expect it to be 8-C via sheer size. If we could found out how strong the dragon scales were, we could find out the requirements for the 10 rings also, since they were used to break open the cave. Probably make them 8-C from being able to kill it for now at least...

Took the words from my mouth. I would expect it to be 8-C via sheer size. If we could found out how strong the dragon scales were, we could find out the requirements for the 10 rings also, since they were used to break open the cave. Probably make them 8-C from being able to kill it for now at least...
Considering the rings tore through that castle easily yet took a lot of hits to break a significant portion of the dragon scales they'd have to be at least 8-C
Actually maybe it could be above nuke lvl since they did say it was gonna destroy the world or something right?
This is indeed what was said

Actually maybe it could be above nuke lvl since they did say it was gonna destroy the world or something right?
I honestly don't think this was saying he would be able to annihilate the planet alone. I think it was more about saying "if he gets free, he will ultimately ravage the world with his attacks". It will probably be over time and not an instant thing. He's definitely tier 8 though

I honestly don't think this was saying he would be able to annihilate the planet alone. I think it was more about saying "if he gets free, he will ultimately ravage the world with his attacks". It will probably be over time and not an instant thing. He's definitely tier 8 though
This is how I took it as well

In CW no one was going all out expect BP and tony agianst Bucky
Thought it wsa only vision and wa
Doubt it considering he seemed to be messed up by stark’s surprise attack
To me he looked completly normal
He was also showing similar fighting style as when he fought cap seemingly

in travel speed sure
He clearly also throw punches faster
I kinda can via the one who controls it and is there any speed calc that shows the power stone blasts strange reacted to was mhs?
Why calcs are needed?
Power Stone speed and strength still variases on the Target Hence why when bloodlusted thanos shoot it at Tony it was nowhere near sub rel and 5a(as it is against celestial stuff)
Would be weird if Power Stone blasts were far slower than Thanos
Sorry for late response
Him not going all out against Strange Doesn't even make sense too
Why he would use stones against an non threat 3 Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back