• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did we plan on addressing the canon of the Marvel T.V shows?
Post hawkeye I believe because we'll need to see how they treat kingpin and Daredevil in canon since they're both reportedly appearing in MCU properties

Daredevil in NWH and She Hulk and Kingpin in Hawkeye so until we can at least get those both confirmed

Not 100% sure, but would the Sanctuary II's blasts scale to Iron Man's 200 petawatt lasers since they could harm a Leviathan but the lasers couldn't?
I would assume so. I don't think anyone below 7-B, such as Spider-Man, gets directly hit by any of the blasts, so it shouldn't cause any contradictory scaling.

Also, it would support sorcerers such as Wong having 7-B/7-B+ shields, as they could stop those blasts.

Just wondering, but why do the Asgardians have an at least and a likely higher for them? Looking at Loki's 8-A feat, nothing suggests him to have an At least or a Likely higher. Plus he wasn't really at the epicenter of the 8-A explosion. So his result should probably be lower

Also Loki's profile looks trash and I'm probably gonna have to fix that

Just wondering, but why do the Asgardians have an at least and a likely higher for them? Looking at Loki's 8-A feat, nothing suggests him to have an At least or a Likely higher. Plus he wasn't really at the epicenter of the 8-A explosion. So his result should probably be lower

Also Loki's profile looks trash and I'm probably gonna have to fix that
I Think is based on surviving hulk beatdown
There is also an guide pointing it out and praising loki endurance but yeah
But yeah it need fixed
Like why The New loki has more scans for his haxex than main timeline loki

I don't think Hulk was using full strength against Loki. Plus Loki is established to be much weaker than Thor or Hulk level characters, and is more consistent to Tier 8 level characters
Hm well
And Yeah this is i said downscale
Exemple:
Sylvie has Small City rating
But she gets one shotted by Thor
Loki i' the other hand get only 2 shotted by him
So he would downscale to Small City via this despite being slapped by Thor

Hm well
And Yeah this is i said downscale
Exemple:
Sylvie has Small City rating
But she gets one shotted by Thor
Loki i' the other hand get only 2 shotted by him
So he would downscale to Small City via this despite being slapped by Thor
Yeah no. Thor is almost bordering only City level+, there's no way Sylivie can downscale that low.

And again, consistency is a thing. The Asgardians don't show much to be close to the 7-B to 7-B+

It looked like Thor just used Mjolnir to block all the blasts from the Scepter without any managing to harm him. I guess there's also the assumption that the Scepter, being powered by the Mind Stone, can output comparable levels of power to Vision's laser, which also comes from the Mind Stone. The blasts look and behave very differently however, so I'm not sure if they're actually meant to be using the same level of power despite both coming from the Mind Stone.

It looked like Thor just used Mjolnir to block all the blasts from the Scepter without any managing to harm him. I guess there's also the assumption that the Scepter, being powered by the Mind Stone, can output comparable levels of power to Vision's laser, which also comes from the Mind Stone. The blasts look and behave very differently however, so I'm not sure if they're actually meant to be using the same level of power despite both coming from the Mind Stone.
I think the mind stone being variable could be true, as we saw Loki survive a blast from the mind stone when it was deflected back at him by Cap.

Uh so apparently
In the iw commentary Spider-Man took longer is cuz he was fighting it apparentky
Would that Change any scaling or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back