• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
242211054_139253251743245_212715654370509146_n.jpg

First official clear look at abomination in shang chi even if it's just the concept art

bruh these suits just look too ******* good to me idk about yall but jeez

The details you can see in these high quality images just enhances how much I like them tenfold

Lol it's probably because it's an actual practical suit tbh so we can thank Chloe Zhao for that

Not unique in what way though? because I feel like these are completely different than what we've seen in MCU especially for the garb of cosmic characters especially with the gold laced through the colorful wear
I think by that he means they are basically the same suit by with different colors. Kinda like powers rangers(to a degree)

I think by that he means they are basically the same suit by with different colors. Kinda like powers rangers(to a degree)
Ah okay I see they definitely do all carry the same motif so that's fair. I want see them in motion though so I can feel how different they feel from each other for myself

Last edited:
Well there's a audio "leak" of Venom 2 credit scene that said Venom thinks Spider Man is look very tasty, and apparently it's confirmed that Venom is in the MCU I guess? Or is it the other way around 🤔

Oh damn I heard about the controversy with venoms leaked post credit scene I didn't look into though but holy shit

Last edited:
Btw why isn't wong and anyone who scales mhs+?
Wong was shown able to React to cull(stopped the portal in time which would be unable to if he was just mhs) and could have reach to ebony maw projectiles well enough to know when tp make an portal (which if he was mhs he would Haven't been able to React at all)

Btw why isn't wong and anyone who scales mhs+?
Wong was shown able to React to cull(stopped the portal in time which would be unable to if he was just mhs) and could have reach to ebony maw projectiles well enough to know when tp make an portal (which if he was mhs he would Haven't been able to React at all)
Eh, cull did a jumping strike rather then just doing a regular strike so it was more of wong reacting to cull’s weight rather then culls speed as for ebony is there any calc that pouts his projectiles at mhs+?

Maw’s reasoning for being mhs+ is extremely flawed seeing as strange has no actual show evdince on his profiles for his claim of being mhs+
Except it litterally explains why
Strange when he fought Thanos is clearly not only mhs

He litterally make an spell and created an mirror dimension before Power Stone beam reached him
He also did an spell before the Black hole reached him
The Black hole would clearly scale to thanos speed cuz if it if didn't he wouldn't have used it since his opponents could easily dodge it

Except it litterally explains why
Strange when he fought Thanos is clearly not only mhs

He litterally make an spell and created an mirror dimension before Power Stone beam reached him
He also did an spell before the Black hole reached him
The Black hole would clearly scale to thanos speed cuz if it if didn't he wouldn't have used it since his opponents could easily dodge it

Chin sack was pulling his punches in IW

(1:08)

Make a crt then
Tbh is better to just ask to put scans for iw strange speed at questions
Though imma make an crt to=
-captain marvel should be like large Mountain+ at most island at fp (restrained thanos and did better against him than hulk) far higher with Power absorbtion (casually absorbed the ig energy and overpowered thanos, should scale to dura who by aura alone tanked an head blow from thanos)
-wong and who scales should be mhs+ for the reason i said here
-shang Chi and his father should be At least mhs (wouldn't make Sense for an ancient warrior to be blitzed by Tony without suit hawkeye etc who are just normal humans by mcu standard)
Possible mhs+ since is implied he can fight Abomination and wong
Even if he scaled via skill
Skill Doesn't help when someone can blitz you

-captain marvel should be like large Mountain+ at most island at fp (restrained thanos and did better against him than hulk) far higher with Power absorbtion (casually absorbed the ig energy and overpowered thanos, should scale to dura who by aura alone tanked an head blow from thanos)
I wholly disagree with this arguement and tiering but make it if you want
-shang Chi and his father should be At least mhs (wouldn't make Sense for an ancient warrior to be blitzed by Tony without suit hawkeye etc who are just normal humans by mcu standard)
This is at least better justification than what I've seen so it could work
Possible mhs+ since is implied he can fight Abomination and wong
But this is an absolute nope we've explained this already numerous time same with the captain marvel thing

With shang Chi stuff just have patience even if it takes a while we can't help the fact we can't do anything calc wise to update the AP and speed without good quality clips and those will take time so it's just best to be patient when it comes to that

With shang Chi stuff just have patience even if it takes a while we can't help the fact we can't do anything calc wise to update the AP and speed without good quality clips and those will take time so it's just best to be patient when it comes to that
Ah didn't know the calcs weren't done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back