• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arms!
amgyBqd_460swp.webp

Me when I learned that Natalie Portman's muscles are CGId:
images

BRUH NAH IF WHAT WE'RE TOLDS IN THIS ******* MS.MARVEL EPISODE IS TRUE IT'S EVEN MORE ******* ASS

HER FAMILY COMES FROM ANOTHER ******* DIMENSION INSTEAD OF JUST BEING INHUMANS AND THEY'VE ONLY BEEN AROUND FOR LIKE A HUNDRED OR A COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS this is so dogshit if there's not a twist like why make it even ******* worse after already changing her powers

Edit: bruh they said she's a ******* djinn from another dimension😭😭

Last edited:
They really ******* tied her history to the ******* multiverse and tried to say she's from another dimension this is so ******* dogshit but they at least mentioned my boy Erik Selvig hopefully if she gets the second bangle her powers will become lile the ones we all know and give her new perspective

Last edited:
Actually in regards to the timeline Moonknight and Ms.Marvel take place post hawkeye with Ms. Marvel being the furthest ahead as of this today

Anywho I'm gonna personally do a rewatch of it rn to see if there's any details or extra context we've overlooked maybe even some sleeper feats

So I've already found one missing ability for strange not indexed from the Multiverse of Madness that being being body puppetry for being able to magically control that guys body then make him attack himself for 3 weeks straight

I'll keep looking but I may miss something myself

It's stated by Mr. Fantastic that the larger the footprint one leaves behind in a different universe the greater the risk of an incursion that being what occurs when the boundry between two universe erodes causing them the collide with one or both being destroyed entirely in the process

THIS HOWEVER DOESN'T ACTUALLY MEAN MUCH or rather is diminished by the fact that Mr. Fantastic also outright states that THEY WERE NEVER given the full details of how or what happened and what was done by 838 Strange to cause an incursion in another universe.

That's all the details given about that at all so work with it how you all will

It's stated by Mr. Fantastic that the larger the footprint one leaves behind in a different universe the greater the risk of an incursion that being what occurs when the boundry between two universe erodes causing them the collide with one or both being destroyed entirely in the process

THIS HOWEVER DOESN'T ACTUALLY MEAN MUCH or rather is diminished by the fact that Mr. Fantastic also outright states that THEY WERE NEVER given the full details of how or what happened and what was done by 838 Strange to cause an incursion in another universe.

Goblin left a pretty massive footprint in a universe that wasn't his.

Goblin left a pretty massive footprint in a universe that wasn't his.
Yeah lol not to mention all the other shit in what if where universes collided or with Chavez staying in the mainline universe so I'm willing to say the Illuminati are just dumb asses and didn't know what the **** actually happened or what they were talking about

Last edited:
Wanda should legit have extrasensory Perception that has some Multiveral+ Range since she could actively sense and track where Chavez was and what specific universe she was in while also being able to sense and track chavez and strange after they already escaped her initially in the Illuminati base

Ms Marvel easily worst series so far. Only reason I'm "watching" this is for completionism sake.

Messing with the origins this bad is really lame. The villains are boring and whoever made this concept should be fed to Alioth
Really? Currently its the best written and shot out all the Marvel series so far. Messing with the origins and the powers are a shame, but I'm honestly liking basically everything else about the show.

Dale & Krukov:
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
I mean, its fair to dislike the origin the change in her powers and origins (Maybe, Iman did say that Kamala wasn't Inhuman but the the hand that the Clan Destine grabbed back in 1942 was blue...Like a Kree's, so either they're doing a fake out for some reason or its Djinn). I do like a writing between Kamala and her family along with the portrayal of her religion (As someone who's not Muslim, that means jackshit but have heard good things from people who are). So, that's one thing it has over something like Moon Knight. Iman is great actor and the directing and choreography for each episode has been amazing (I love every scene that involves texting in the show, they always do something creative during them)

BRUH NAH IF WHAT WE'RE TOLDS IN THIS ******* MS.MARVEL EPISODE IS TRUE IT'S EVEN MORE ******* ASS

HER FAMILY COMES FROM ANOTHER ******* DIMENSION INSTEAD OF JUST BEING INHUMANS AND THEY'VE ONLY BEEN AROUND FOR LIKE A HUNDRED OR A COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS this is so dogshit if there's not a twist like why make it even ******* worse after already changing her powers

Edit: bruh they said she's a ******* djinn from another dimension😭😭
You gotta be kidding me......

They were chatting shit before prof X came in and told them to tell 616 strange the truth. Dreamwalking is all you have to do cause an incursion as stated and shown multiple times in the movie. 616 Strange caused an incursion and we followed him throughout the entire movie. The only thing he did was dreamwalk, which is the primary cause of an incursion.

Also on Ms Marvel, don't care about the character with or without the power change, so these changes doesn't affect me. Might binge it before the Marvels but don't think it'll be a required viewing.

Also on Ms Marvel, don't care about the character with or without the power change, so these changes doesn't affect me. Might binge it before the Marvels but don't think it'll be a required viewing.
She's a fun character. I do recommend reading both the comics and watching the show (They probably won't be important to overall story of the Marvels but having general knowledge on the character makes it easier on understanding on why they act a certain way or when they make a reference). Kamala is in a lot of Marvel media, the Disney+ show is a bit different but I wouldn't say its bad by any means (I mean this is ******* MCU, it hasn't been accurate in the longest ******* time)

She's a fun character. I do recommend reading both the comics and watching the show (They probably won't be important to overall story of the Marvels but having general knowledge on the character makes it easier on understanding on why they act a certain way or when they make a reference). Kamala is in a lot of Marvel media, the Disney+ show is a bit different but I wouldn't say its bad by any means (I mean this is ******* MCU, it hasn't been accurate in the longest ******* time)
Maybe. From the clips and trailers it atleast seems to be the best edited show in the MCU

I watched the first episode and some scenes from others. It's definitely not for me, the whole show is all too Disney Channel teenage movie for me to begin with so it has already "problems". Same for the religious part, I'm neither a Muslim nor religious in general so I don't care at all about the representation (though from what I've red, various Muslims are actually kind of disappointed, if anything almost as much as those who are satisfied).

For the rest, it's really not that great. The main actress is honestly amazing and very fun to watch, the whole thing is worth watching almost for her alone. Shame that her powers were changed but they're relatively cool looking so it's ok. Aside from that, the other characters are either boring and uninteresting, if a bit fun, or outright annoying (but then again, probably because of the whole teenage show atmosphere). The sidekick in particular feels outright punchable for me. The villains are boring as ****, once again we have the group of officials who are in fact a race of ancient superhuman species that aren't necessarily evil but misundertood/well-intentioned extremists/anti-villains, etc (seriously, why was this changed, why? To stay close to islamic mythos? So we're gnoring the source material?). Music is also fun but not exceptional (though honestly, the MCU rarely had truly memorable or great OST), the action sequences are really classic and not exceptional either and the direction is meh

And finally, the series suffers from the same problem as Black Panther between Ragnarok and IW or Falcon & WS after Endgame, it's around more or less street level characters. And to me, this has become boring. We're entering the multiverse, the Eternals have showed up, Arishem (literally GOD for the MCU, the original creator of everything) and the Celestials, who are basically cosmic gods creating suns as casually as breathing, made a proper appearence to, Wanda is the Scarlet Witch at full power, Strange is stronger than ever, Thor will reach his absolute full potential, we'll have Gorr who will kill gods. I. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT. STREET. OR. WALL. LEVEL. CHARACTERS. ANYMORE. Mind you, it's an entirely personal thing but still, I just can't think "wow these street tier people are amazing" when serial killers of gods and the creator of the MCU who casually caused the Big Bang are rooming around in the background casually blowing up or creating entire worlds anymore.

So overall, the series is not trash like some stupid people say (mostly because many are just racist or islamophobic and others are like me, they just don't like the teenage movie feeling or are uninterested in the character in the first place) and the main actress is really great but it's definitely not the best Marvel series and honestly, it's really not that good either. Guess it's a matter of personal feelings though.

Last edited:
Same for the religious part, I'm neither a Muslim nor religious in general so I don't care at all about the representation (though from what I've red, various Muslims are actually kind of disappointed, if anything almost as much as those who are satisfied).
Us muslims think this show is trash, especially the conservative ones. I heard one joke they would rather be depicted as the violent rebels again rather than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back