• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defenders seem to make it pretty clear that Matt and Danny aren't that much weaker than Jessica and Luke (AP wise since he's a stone wall), and all of them fight the Hand members pretty equally.

Although the reason why I'm hesitant to make them straight up 9-B+ is how they do struggle with regular thugs in their own shows. Wouldn't mind it a lot though.
The thug thing doesn't bother me as much as how downscaling into 9-B+ seems a bit iffy to me, though its definitely understandable

Regarding the Defenders tier stuff, there's definitely a lot of calcs I think we might be missing. Not sure if that'd back up 9-B+, but I know it'd back up 9-B stuff more than likely. At some point, we gotta make sure Daredevil's page appropriately explains how crazy his senses are

Regarding the Defenders tier stuff, there's definitely a lot of calcs I think we might be missing. Not sure if that'd back up 9-B+, but I know it'd back up 9-B stuff more than likely. At some point, we gotta make sure Daredevil's page appropriately explains how crazy his senses are
Matt's senses did improve his eye sight for a limited time, could tell if someone is lying, and can't he tell someone's statuses if they're dead or not?

Uchiha said he was going to do it on the Netflix Marvel CRT but idk what's the progress on that

One crazy lifting feat that I think got overlooked is from Jessica Jones in the final episode, she catches what think is a support cable that snapped off an elevator and holds it for a good period of time, I don't think this has been calced but at the same time I'm not sure if she was carrying the full weight of the elevator either.

Whats morbuis feats
breaking the box office #MorbiusSweep
FPbQwldWQAA8uG5

Last edited:
Well it's definitely not as bad as Venom 2 (honestly not a difficult thing to do) and I've seen much worse in the last few years (like Rise of Skywalker). Jared Leto is actually pretty good in the role (the make-up for the disease is actually quite impressive). Matt Smith is very fun to look at (notably a scene where he dances). The powers are cool to look at as well (the echolocation and the shadowy-teleportation notably). And the music isn't that bad and honestly intense in some moments.

The rest goes from really bad to awful. The story is utterly cliché, Michael and Milo are the only real characters and everyone else is forgettable to the extreme (the two cops are just ridiculous, Martine is at best tolerable and Jarred Harris is wasted as ****), the fight scenes are bafflingly confusing (the final battle is simply impossible to understand and honestly gave me a headache), the motivation for Milo are not simply classic but barely developped at all, there's barely any blood in this vampire film (I didn't want a bloody thing like Vampyr for example, excellent game btw, but at least something more brutal and where blood isn't quickly put aside because we want our movie to be as safe as possible), the environments are forgettable to the extreme (squee, another grey city where it's night 18h per day, yay), the love story is really boring, just like many, many other scenes, and I would gladly talk about the editing if there actually was one in the movie (the first scenes and notably Michael and Martine in the lab are outright painful to watch and Michael getting arrested was purely hilarious for how stupid it was).
Oh, and the two post-credit scenes make no sense whatsoever with the MCU and are just bullshit.

Overall, not an absolute shit that destroyed my mind but it's definitely bad. Like really. 3,5/10 at best for me

Last edited:
what QR codes? Does anyone have a timestamp?

Also, loved today's episode. The action was a bit eh, but the cinematography was really great and the CGI was solid as well. Btw, Mr. Knight is the drippiest character in all of fiction.

SW is supposed to be the villain of the movie, but I think someone else is 👀

So is it really true that she's the villain of this movie?
Don't think so. She will be an anti-villain I believe, especially since her motivation is simply about finding her family, the main villain seems to be Sinister Strange (if that's really a Strange variant, for what it's worth, even without directly thinking about Mephisto, I honestly think Sinister Strange is either some kind of projection or illusion or a disguise used by the real villain of the movie to either hide their identity until the last moment or a way to manifest themselves, maybe they're imprisonned or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back