• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For moon knight speed scaling, why can’t he just be mhs in reactions via being narratively above basic humans like hawkeye and black widow? He’s literally amped by an Egyptian god granted super strength and speed. I don’t see the problem

For moon knight speed scaling, why can’t he just be mhs in reactions via being narratively above basic humans like hawkeye and black widow? He’s literally amped by an Egyptian god granted super strength and speed. I don’t see the problem
Because there isn't much evidence providing that, otherwise it would just be blatant assumptions

Because there isn't much evidence providing that, otherwise it would just be blatant assumptions
what evidence, we know he actually has super powers unlike the human fighters, it would be stupid to say ****** black widow is faster in reactions then moon knight, a being with actual super speed

what evidence, we know he actually has super powers unlike the human fighters, it would be stupid to say ****** black widow is faster in reactions then moon knight, a being with actual super speed
Again, the lack of speed feats, and he never fought anyone yet that scales to mhs, you can't just say "faster than black widow" and just leave it as that. That isn't how it works

Again, the lack of speed feats, and he never fought anyone yet that scales to mhs, you can't just say "faster than black widow" and just leave it as that. That isn't how it works
U could say, Likely faster then Hawkeye, due to superpowers. I’m pretty sure absolutely nobody would have a problem with that.

The Jackal was able to easily make a hugeish dent on a car hood by slamming both of it's fists, got hit by a car and was fine but was down for a few seconds, and was able to run over an air conditioner (stuff on the top of a building) when chasing Moon Knight
That thing got beaten to death so brutally tho

I'm pretty sure that's another one
Then why comment on my post which was specifically about the Jackal in episode two then?
The Jackal was able to easily make a hugeish dent on a car hood by slamming both of it's fists, got hit by a car and was fine but was down for a few seconds, and was able to run over an air conditioner (stuff on the top of a building) when chasing Moon Knight
That thing got beaten to death so brutally tho

I made a sandbox for Moon Knight last week but I haven't seen episode 2 yet so it's likely out of date with some stuff, also it's largely a draft so a lot of the profile could be improved so I'd appreciate some feedback
I just watched episode 2 now and I'm making a bunch of updates to the sandbox. Btw when it comes Marcs personalities I guess we might not see Jake Lockley? There's still room for him to be in the show but so far Marc and Khonshu act as if Steven is his only alternative personality. Also I really liked this new episode, this show very much feels like its own thing compared to the most recent Disney+ series, not to undermine them either but I do appreciate Moon Knight having a distinct voice among the other shows.

I'm going to wait till all episodes are out before I watch. How many is there going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back