• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot for telekinesis (the only one I saved lol)

277455071_365507978829637_4539548691343537228_n.jpg

I know most of y'all won't be interested given not-MCU, but if y'all ever wanted to help out on like, comics-front, please try help out on this thread, unfucking individual characters, some as low as 17 issues
I would help but I don't know the comics that well unfortunately. Thanks for working hard and making the profiles better though ^^
Same here I'm not uber familiar with the comics and trying to strife through them aimlessly would be too time consuming considering I'm already doing some major work on another verse

I just got back from seeing Morbius. I thought it was alright.

Morbius and Milo are the only two characters that warrant profiles, though I suppose MCU Vulture can now be added to the Sony's Marvel Universe page.

There's a lot of abilities shown over the course of the movie, such as enhanced senses, flight, natural weaponry, and animal manipulation (limited to bats).

In terms of AP, most feats looked to be around 9-B, though Morbius and Milo crash through the street and into the sewers, creating a hole of an impressive size that would probably give considerably higher results.

Speedwise, most feats seem to be around Subsonic by my best guess.

Vulture somehow managed to recreate a version of his suit despite being in a universe where he wouldn't have access to his crew or Chitauri technology. The new suit doesn't get any feats to indicate it's power level, but it seems like a noteworthy intelligence feat.
I've heard that it's pretty bad

Mostly. I've seen some reviews saying it isn't that bad while others just call it a pile of shit. In my country, we even have two websites speciliazing in reviewing movies calling it disgusting and insulting to fans and regular audiences (and they're normally pretty merciful), one of them even titled their article "Hello Sony, aren't you ashamed?" talking about it. I'll be able to tell next Tuesday (originally monday but I'll watch it with buddies on Tuesday)

telekinesis is op as fucckckk.
If i were to have it, I'd enhance myself physically like how Deku enhances himself with one for all so i can beat the shit out of people ora ora ora ora style
Op and super versatile, like if you're skilled and trained enough you can break bones andl imbs with a look or a thought, repel projectiles, create forcefields, make yourself physically stronger like you said, create telekinetic vibration, destroy objects, fly, etc

That's why it's my favorite superpower, if I could choose one I would take telekinesis (a version that can be well-developped of course)

Last edited:
Op and super versatiel, like if you're skilled and trained enough you can break bones andl imbs with a look or a thought, repel projectiles, create forcefields, make yourself physically stronger like you said, create telekinetic vibration, destroy objects, fly, etc

That's why it's my favorite superpower, if I could choose one I would take telekinesis (a version that can be well-developped of course)
There’s also this

Op and super versatile, like if you're skilled and trained enough you can break bones andl imbs with a look or a thought, repel projectiles, create forcefields, make yourself physically stronger like you said, create telekinetic vibration, destroy objects, fly, etc

vibration manipulation tho

He must do. The spell transported people who knew their own respective Peter Parker, the only exceptions being: His best friend, Aunt May, and his Girlfriend.
No like I mean, how would he know about Spider-Man before the spell happened when he literally lives in a separate universe where Spidey doesn't exist, nor mentioned?

No like I mean, how would he know about Spider-Man before the spell happened when he literally lives in a separate universe where Spidey doesn't exist, nor mentioned?
Apparently that universe does have it's own Spider-Man and Peter Parker.

According to some research, it's the "hive mind" thing that brings him to the MCU, not knowing SM is Peter directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back