• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really happy with the first Moon Knight episode, I would say what I like and disliked about it but Arkham already summed it up pretty perfectly, I do want to mention the scene where Steven goes to the steak restaurant though, despite the dialogue being pretty funny I think it conveyed Stevens loneliness amazingly and is definitely my favorite scene from episode 1

Ok so, MCU Verse page, I know we kinda have a thing going where we use like, newest posters available.

But idk, Endgame posters frankly look ugly, and past posters may very well look radder. So thinking we should break that "standard" no? It's uneven looking regardless when all characters aren't in all team-up films, but share same categories.

Ok so, MCU Verse page, I know we kinda have a thing going where we use like, newest posters available.

But idk, Endgame posters frankly look ugly, and past posters may very well look radder. So thinking we should break that "standard" no? It's uneven looking regardless when all characters aren't in all team-up films, but share same categories.
Agreed. I think we should use a pic from the latest movie/show they've been in

My though process was
Makkari + Gilgamesh = Enhancer
Sprite + Druig = Manipulator
Thena + Phastos = Conjurer
Kingo + Ajax + Sersi = Hand Fetish
My personal choice was about versality and even a bit mundane. With Sersi, you can turn stuff like little stones into money endlessly and even food so it's really helpful and you can also use it in battle in a very inventive way and with Thena, you can make weapons appear from a thought at any second

My other combinations would be Makkari + Sprite, Phaistos + Sprite and Druig + Sprite

Proof that AoS isn't Canon

Quake is High 6-B. Thanos is 6-C

tumblr_pwp48mHpQm1r3741jo7_1280.png

BROOO I ******* HATE INJUSTICE SOOO MUCH 😭
Cringe
and I don't blade you I wish his fit was more simplified as well
Yeah it's way too crazy and I'm kinda annoyed we aren't transition more with Thicc Thor
also featwise not at all from moonknight nothing beyond Wall or small building level and I have no clue about morbius
I think the trailers have slow motion bullets but idk
Also Keaton is outright the MCU Vulture, somehow transported to Morbius' world which also is home to Venom. The end credits implies they might collaborate in the future. So we could get a variation of the Sinister Six in this universe but I'm unsure what they'd do.
It's possible Andrew's Universe is the one we see in Venom and Morbius but that's ambiguous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back