• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad with little knowledge of english walked into my room and saw me typing on here
Upon very quickly reading the messages on here he said he wanted me to tell you to "Know Morbius is in (town name, censored for reasons)"
I would also like to specify the "Know Morbius" part was in english and the rest in polish

Simply put it did a big number ******* up public perception of superman for a good long while and it really made me hate the way people thought superman was because of it
Mmh kind of true, I don't "blame" the series for that especially since it's so good but it's true we basically got an invasion of Evil Supermen and now, almost everytime we have alternate universes, Superman is evil (though it didn't really started with this, the DCAU already had done this)

Mmh kind of true, I don't "blame" the series for that especially since it's so good but it's true we basically got an invasion of Evil Supermen and now, almost everytime we have alternate universes, Superman is evil (though it didn't really started with this, the DCAU already had done this)
Okay wait let me reword that I don't hate injustice period because I do enjoy it especially the Flash in it but I hate it's impact in that regard and while true injustice certainly didn't start it it's for sure one of the big contributors of a really skewed perception of Superman that the man still hasn't fully recovered from today in the public sense (because I'm still apparently seeing people who think superman would for sure be evil or like wipe out everything if Lois wasn't there)

tbf it's not nearly as bad as Hal (and for the opposite issue, Barry dying in every single AU)

When Warner Bros makes Superman evil for the 2000000000th time (leave my hopeful boi alone)
images_35.jpeg

Let me guess, you hate what they did to Superman.
Yup
Okay wait let me reword that I don't hate injustice period because I do enjoy it especially the Flash in it but I hate it's impact in that regard and while true injustice certainly didn't start it it's for sure one of the big contributors of a really skewed perception of Superman that the man still hasn't fully recovered from today in the public sense (because I'm still apparently seeing people who think superman would for sure be evil or like wipe out everything if Lois wasn't there)

I must say i am very excited to see how Sony will adapt Morbius the Person of Alive Status Suffering From Vampirism after seeing their previous films: Lethal Substance and Lethal Substance: Allow A Massacre To Take Place

This is my superman (insert superman movies/silver age), I can't believe what he is doing in injustice
Oh nah nothing like that I just don't like the impact of it I can understand that this is a different take on the character so I don't mind what he serves in the universe of injustice it's literally just the impact that I hate from injustice even though you can't entirely blame it solely

I liked the idea of an evil superman, although I agree that a) Superman would never buckle under the loss of Lois and unborn child, he's too good and pure, and b) Too many evil Supermen is boring and lame.
Tbf it wasn't just that, he was manipulated and basically killed his wife and unborn child with his own hands and accidentally destroyed his own city in the process si it's more than understandable he would be broken, especially if the killer's motif was "I was tired of not being able to break my arch enemy so I decided to break another cause murder and suffering are fun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back