• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really liked Moon Knight episode 1, enjoyed the mystery/almost horror-esque attributes, thought the acting and cinematography was really good, the suit up scene was cold. Can't wait to see see how it progresses.

When Warner Bros makes Superman evil for the 2000000000th time (leave my hopeful boi alone)
images_35.jpeg
Straight up, all Evil Superman stories have Clark way out of character while romanticizing Batman. Its really lame

I just got back from seeing Morbius. I thought it was alright.

Morbius and Milo are the only two characters that warrant profiles, though I suppose MCU Vulture can now be added to the Sony's Marvel Universe page.

There's a lot of abilities shown over the course of the movie, such as enhanced senses, flight, natural weaponry, and animal manipulation (limited to bats).

In terms of AP, most feats looked to be around 9-B, though Morbius and Milo crash through the street and into the sewers, creating a hole of an impressive size that would probably give considerably higher results.

Speedwise, most feats seem to be around Subsonic by my best guess.

Vulture somehow managed to recreate a version of his suit despite being in a universe where he wouldn't have access to his crew or Chitauri technology. The new suit doesn't get any feats to indicate it's power level, but it seems like a noteworthy intelligence feat.

What were your thoughts on his inclusion?
I was a bit confused that Vulture's scene in the trailer wasn't actually in the movie, as I was expecting him to have some sort of role in the actual movie, not just the two post credit scenes, but as a fan of Michael Keaton's take on the character in Spider-Man: Homecoming, I certainly don't mind that those scenes were setting up a role for him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back