• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're cool actually
Although they're still pretty impractical considering you're probably spending hundreds of dollars to make them only for them to blow up and not even hit their target

Recently finished Daredevil Season 2 and honestly, wow I thought that it was better than Season 1. And I swear, Nobu always comes back even when we think he’s done for. And that fight scene when Punisher was fighting the guys in prison A few episodes back, dang that was brutal. The brutality in this show is crazy, especially in Season 2. I hope season 3 is just as good

Why not? There something wrong going on?
I'm just starting to get tired of goofy Marvel movies and series, I don't want them to become uber dark like Fate/Zero or Dark Souls but I wish they'd be more serious, especially after The Batman after how awesome it was while being much darker and way different than most super hero movies
That and the character never really interested me in the first place and I don't have Disney+

I'm just starting to get tired of goofy Marvel movies and series, I don't want them to become uber dark like Fate/Zero or Dark Souls but I wish they'd be more serious, especially after The Batman after how awesome it was while being much darker and way different than most super hero movies
That and the character never really interested me in the first place and I don't have Disney+
The closest we might get is moon knight

The issue here is that She Hulk is supposed to be a goofy character from what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back