• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't she really weak even for a Caster? i don't even know if she's 6-C.

What about Asclepius or Helena? Or maybe Tamamo (as a Caster hey, not what she really is)? Briefly thought about Paracelsus and Caster Gil but they're too broken I think.

I've got some sources that say the Spider-Man No Way Home trailer will drop either Monday or Tuesday and will have a length of 2:55 however as usual I'll say take it with a grain of salt, I'll have to see how this specify source plays out as usual before I give y'all more

There's going to be some really exciting stuff in the trailer though but this one won't feature Andrew or Tobey however what it will feature will still put a smile on your face👌 ;)

I'm pretty sure each episode is a different universe.
There's a somewhat recent trailer where they show footage of multiple characters inculding t'challa star lord and captain carter fighting ultron drones so i'm like 99% sure they're gonna be brought together at the end

I also recall hearing that captain carter would join the main timeline at some point

There's a somewhat recent trailer where they show footage of multiple characters inculding t'challa star lord and captain carter fighting ultron drones so i'm like 99% sure they're gonna be brought together at the end

I also recall hearing that captain carter would join the main timeline at some point
Yeah I mentioned this before that's in the ladder half towards the end of the season as the Guardians of the Multiverse defend their realities

The problem about Wanda is how versatile and ludicrously powerful she's now and they're not many 6-C characters capable of matching her. Either they're much weaker and less versatile or even more broken than she is.

Rey couldn’t beat infinity war/endgame Wanda. Force Dynad palpatine lost to Rey. How is palpatine gonna beat current Wanda?
palpatine does have precognition, telepathy, and mind manipulation and can reflect energy attacks thrown at him, he also has life-force absorption which agatha used to nearly kill wanda and was only saved by runes which cancel out magic, idk if runes would work on palpatine

palpatine does have precognition, telepathy, and mind manipulation
Rey has all of those and still lost
and can reflect energy attacks thrown at him,
Only force lightning as far as I know
he also has life-force absorption which agatha used to nearly kill wanda and was only saved by runes which cancel out magic, idk if runes would work on palpatine
I’m sure it would

Rey has all of those and still lost
Rey had all of those to a far lesser extent, she had the advantage in terms of raw strength but I highly doubt she can use the force better than palpatine
Only force lightning as far as I know
This is fair and I'd even say arguable since every time palpatine nearly or just straight up dies it's through force lightning, I'm thinking this might be a comics feat
I’m sure it would
I personally think it's a massive reach to say that wandas' runes could nullify palpatines powers, there's nothing that suggests the force is akin to magic in the mcu

They seem to be reintroducing a major hulk Villain, Abomination, and iirc Mark said that smart hulk wasnt the end game for the character essentially.

For me I want a solo Hulk movie with the Windigo story, thats howd id want Wolverine to be introduced tho I doubt it’ll happen (I can dream dammit).

They seem to be reintroducing a major hulk Villain, Abomination, and iirc Mark said that smart hulk wasnt the end game for the character essentially.

For me I want a solo Hulk movie with the Windigo story, thats howd id want Wolverine to be introduced tho I doubt it’ll happen (I can dream dammit).
I don’t think they would make a solo Hulk movie considering Universal has the rights to the angry green boi.

Imo, and this hurts to say cause this is one of my favourite MCU movies, Ragnarok should have been far different.

First off they touched on World War Hulk and all that then ruined it which makes me mad, a solo Hulk movie about his time on Scarr would have been awesome.

As for my main man Thor, Ragnarok should have been about just that, about Ragnarok and exploring the Norse Pantheon/Asgard. Honestly even tho I love Thor Asgard and the Asgardians where wasted imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back