• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply need more off the wall cosmic MCU imo that's the stuff I that really interest me I just want to see bigger scales stories and feats for these comsic character

I want to wait till we get the proper trailer. Don't want to watch a low quality leak.

I've got some sources that say the Spider-Man No Way Home trailer will drop either Monday or Tuesday and will have a length of 2:55 however as usual I'll say take it with a grain of salt, I'll have to see how this specify source plays out as usual before I give y'all more
There's going to be some really exciting stuff in the trailer though but this one won't feature Andrew or Tobey however what it will feature will still put a smile on your face👌 ;)
It's literally just as I said before and it all lines up, I was alluding to Doc Ock when I said it will out a smile in your face

Last edited:
It seems like Peter went to Steven about wiping the knowledge of who Spidey is from the world, Wong advises against it, Strange casts the spell but then all the multiverse stuff happens.

Depending on how that goes, this means Stephen has planet wide memory hax and Fire Manipulation. This would also have crazy implications for Raimi Trilogy Peter and other characters, since that means everyone gets building level scaling, we could split them into keys for the core films and the MCU crossover but idk if that would work.

This is also probably linked to Strange's sequel film about the Multiverse (Loki opened the floodgates with the T.V.A's fall, What If? showed the timelines diversify and No Way Home shows the timelines smashing together)

I just find it funny how all these WandaVision and Loki memes were about them ******* up the multiverse and strange looking stressed out and depressed, only for it to turn out that strange was also contributing to the multiverse fuckery.

Wouldn't that be cross scaling
Yes but It'll come up
Yeah tobey and Andrew come back along with their respective villains those being electro(TASM), green goblin(rami), and Doc Ock(rami)
The rumor is that we'll also see Lizard and Sandman
Man, now i wish Raimi Venom would be involved
I have a vague suspicion Tom's Venom will be referenced somehow
I just find it funny how all these WandaVision and Loki memes were about them ******* up the multiverse and strange looking stressed out and depressed, only for it to turn out that strange was also contributing to the multiverse fuckery.
In fairness I'm unsure if this is Strange's fault (trailers can mislead) or if the T.V.A's fall is why this is happening. I can totally see them retconning it out that the Raimi universe are variants of the MCU (I hate it but they could do it)

If sony is just using alternate versions of Tobey and Andrew's villains without bringing back Tobey or Andrew then this movie will be dogshit in my eyes regardless if it's actually good or not.

Man, looks like MCU would'nt hold back with it's haxes now

Yet most of god tiers still in baseline 6-C lefeelsbadman
The rumor is that we'll also see Lizard and Sandman

I have a vague suspicion Tom's Venom will be referenced somehow
If Sandman is involved then i'm fine with Raimi Venom would'nt be included, tho i'll be happy if he get mentioned in Venom 2

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I'm not a huge comics genius, but wasn't there a storyline where Peter got outed as Spider-Man and made a deal with Mephisto to make everyone forget about it?

If Sandman is involved then i'm fine with Raimi Venom would'nt be included, tho i'll be happy if he get mentioned in Venom 2
TBH I hate Tobey and Ock coming in but I can live with Sandman or Hardy's Venom showing up (the latter could easily just be retconned into the MCU)

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I'm not a huge comics genius, but wasn't there a storyline where Peter got outed as Spider-Man and made a deal with Mephisto to make everyone forget about it?
One More Day which was infamously bad because it basically undid Peter's marriage to Mary Jane
Yet most of god tiers still in baseline 6-C lefeelsbadman
Why don't we use the High 6-C stuff again?
If sony is just using alternate versions of Tobey and Andrew's villains without bringing back Tobey or Andrew then this movie will be dogshit in my eyes regardless if it's actually good or not.
Nah Tobey and Andrew are back going by all the leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back