• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a good render of t'challa for his profile if anyones interested
STL207245.jpg

Btw, shouldn't Strange and the other sorcerers like him have weapon creation since they can create whips of energy and Strange was able to create a sword against Thanos?

I doubt he’ll join ego’s side cuz of the whole tumor thing
I kind of he could join him. He's a complete loser in this timeline, he has what is likely a crappy job, has no Gamora or his friends from his team, I doubt his current family (if he has some relatives left) are really close to him or that he has many friends and he doesn't even have the exciting aspect of the main timeline's life about visiting planets and fighting aliens while svaing the universe. Meeting his dad and learning he is basically a god (and that he himself is some kind of demi-god) will be much more impactful in this timeline since Peter has much less reasons not to join him.

I kind of he could join him. He's a complete loser in this timeline, he has what is likely a crappy job, has no Gamora or his friends from his team, I doubt his current family (if he has some relatives left) are really close to him or that he has many friends and he doesn't even have the exciting aspect of the main timeline's life about visiting planets and fighting aliens while svaing the universe. Meeting his dad and learning he is basically a god (and that he himself is some kind of demi-god) will be much more impactful in this timeline since Peter has much less reasons not to join him.
Ya with all of that he probably would join I’m just saying if ego’s conversation goes the same way as his main line counterpart then I’m pretty sure Peter would try to kill him since his still a mama’s boy

I wonder where any of these stories can even go outside of tie-in comics. Surely they won't have these characters in any future projects. Though I could be wrong.

Tbf Wanda is pretty busted but I see your point.
Caster Medea is way too strong even without prep so that's not a good idea, her casual basic attack is literally about generating dozens of beams of energy so strong the aftermath is like carpet bombing and she does this in an instant and the rest of her powers include broken stuff such as freezing space around targets with a thought, homing attack, danmaku, shields comparable to Heracles's skin, immolating other magi despite them having natural resistance against magecraft, create ice storms, absorbing energy from the air, the ground, people, attacks, spells, etc, teleportation faster than Wanda's and so on. Even physically, she's above Wanda.

Maybe Semiramis but in the Gardens of Babylon? Or Nitocris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back