• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange episode will be one of the episodes after episode 3, the first 3 episodes are in this order

Captain Carter: 32 minutes
Tchalla starlord : 33 minutes
Loki on Earth : 31 minutes

So Strange's could be any episode after that tho when the show actually starts I'll probably know more

Loki on Earth this week and Dr. Strange's episode will be next week

NWH trailer should be dropping at 9:30 pm est but this could be subject to change so be hype but in moderation as things could change or the source could be off

I'm suspicious baout this kind of stuff. I mean, Suicide Squad got awesome reviews and the movie was indeed awesome but that was more of an exception than anything. BW got good reviews as well and the movie was meh.

I'm suspicious baout this kind of stuff. I mean, Suicide Squad got awesome reviews and the movie was indeed awesome but that was more of an exception than anything. BW got good reviews as well and the movie was meh.
To be fair Shang-Chi is also a full phase 4 film unlike widow that had nothing to do about anything really and we've seen some stellar cinematography and visuals out of the film already so there's merit to st least some of the good stuff they're saying, this is just me personally but I have faith they'll deliver in full with this movie even if all the comedic bits might not land I'm very much interested and ready to be invested in these characters

So for me, Shang-Chi looks like it'll be visually a good movie, and has a tried and true basic premise, however, my faith has been shaken here with critics being biased, and everyone aside from 1 or 2 people fawning all over this movie. I will watch it, but I am definitely not sure, I dislike line-skipping but with the mcu being the way that it is, I have come to ignore that here. I will judge this movie on it's merits, I don't really trust what anyone is saying about it.

So for me, Shang-Chi looks like it'll be visually a good movie, and has a tried and true basic premise, however, my faith has been shaken here with critics being biased, and everyone aside from 1 or 2 people fawning all over this movie. I will watch it, but I am definitely not sure, I dislike line-skipping but with the mcu being the way that it is, I have come to ignore that here. I will judge this movie on it's merits, I don't really trust what anyone is saying about it.
That's respectable I really hope you and everyone else will enjoy the movie overall it'd actually suck to not be invested in another phase 4 property the way we all kwere with Black Widow

Question. Does Spider-Man NWH take place after or before the events of Doctor Strange 2?

Originally I thought it was after, but it's being released before?

Question. Does Spider-Man NWH take place after or before the events of Doctor Strange 2?

Originally I thought it was after, but it's being released before?
Release timeline and movie timeline doesn't really correlate with these first few

its like this timeline wise

Loki takes place almost immediately after Endgame before WandaVision while also technically taking place throughout all time simultaneously (especially in the void)

WandaVision takes place 3 weeks after Endgame

Falcon and the Winter Soldier About 6 Months after Endgame

Spiderman Far From Home takes place 8 months after Endgame thus making No Way Home take place furthest currently

Shang Chi set in the present MCU so it should be set at least during or after the events of Spiderman Far From Home

So somewhere in this timeline Multiverse of Madness will be set there(don't have the specifics yet)

Just in case anyone was denying this as well, toys are just as credible as anything else and we're getting Tobey and Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back