• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that The Amazing Spider-Man had the best Flash Thompson, with the most meaningful character development.

That being said, I still personally prefer MCU Flash to Raimi Flash as a character, mainly because Raimi Flash essentially vanishes from the story after the high school graduation in the middle of the first movie, and never gets an actual character arc or depth. Heck, he never even gets established as a Spider-Man fan! At least MCU Flash became noticeably less of a jerk after Homecoming, and FFH established him as a Spider-Man fanboy, and also gave him a bit more depth, such as heavily implying he deals with a neglectful family.
Tbf, Raimi Flash is nonexistant so it's not complicated to do better

For me:
1.) Multiverse of Madness
2.) Thor
3.) Across the spiderverse

I'd say
1. Thor( I just really want this to be good
and large in scale like you wouldn't believe)

2.MoM(ik it's going to be good so I'm resting easy knowing I'll enjoy it)

3. The Batman tbh

Hypothetical 4 would be across the spider verse

Probably Strange, Batman and Thor. I was never that big of a Spiderverse guy. I'm curious to see how they handle Black Panther but we know nothing so far. Black Adam seems interesting too. There's problems with Aquaman 2, and not looking forward to the Flash either which is basically just an exemplification of how much of a mess the DCEU is.

I've been messing around in gimp for a bit with the different MCU renders and i just wanted to say bleeding edge looks surprisingly good with purple
that's the only reason i posted this i just really like purple
purple.png

Im guessing BP2 will have shuri as BP
That's what it sounds like, tbh over time i've grown to kinda want them to recast T'Challa instead of kill him off. Chadwick was ******* fantastic and losing him was awful but man T'Challa had only really just gotten started and he's such a major Marvel character with many important story lines he's apart of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back