• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I count at least 22 smaller missiles, dividing the result gives 4.6 Megatons or Small City level+. Less of an outlier I guess? It makes the gap between Iron Man/Loki and Thor less awkward I suppose.

Also Iron Man isn't really at the epicenter so it's hard to say he fully scales. That and the explosion shown is nowhere near as large in the movie, so it may not even be a jericho missile?

I actually counted 24 jerichos, using that the individual result is 1.4 Megatons or lower into Small City
I mean the Jericho shockwave is mountain level and it was caused by multiple jerichos firing at different spots so maybe IM would scale to the 7-A yield
but yeah the explosion does look a lot smaller, maybe it's some off-brand jericho

I'll try scaling the explosion off of the guys who got blown up, comparing it to the boat would probably yield a better result but i don't know the model
I found this. It seems similar to the top one
400px-Bateaux_comparaison3.png

So I count at least 22 smaller missiles, dividing the result gives 4.6 Megatons or Small City level+. Less of an outlier I guess? It makes the gap between Iron Man/Loki and Thor less awkward I suppose.

Also Iron Man isn't really at the epicenter so it's hard to say he fully scales. That and the explosion shown is nowhere near as large in the movie, so it may not even be a jericho missile?
I mean dark energy weakened Thor overpowered a 400% charged Iron Man so not exactly a small gap there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back