• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Iron Fist starts off underwhelming, and doesn't improve as quickly as I would have liked. I felt like the first season peaked around its middle. I thought season 2 of Iron Fist was a considerable improvement from the first season. Sure, I'd still rank it low compared to most of the other Netflix show seasons, but I'd consider it "decent" compared to the "meh" I'd give season 1. It helps that season 2 was given 10 episodes instead of 13, and doesn't feel as dragged out in terms of pacing.

Iron Fist was a waste. The hero is stupid, the antagonist is uninteresting in every season, the fight scenes are meh at best and the overall story is weak. Luke Cage wasn't excellent but it was much better by far

Apparently the Oscars popular vote thingy on Twitter is currently between that Camila Cabello Cinderella movie and Zack Snyder's zombie movie because of both's stans

I've seen it all on the Internet ☠️

It could have been better if he made an attempt to move to the side but was quickly told to kneel on the glass
instead it went:
"kneel"
"but the glass"
"kneel"
kneels
there was no mention of kneeling on the glass and nothing said he couldn't have moved away from it up until the last order

I was wondering why nobody talked about the Iron Fist opening whenever there's discussion about the openings to the netflix shows
I kinda understand why after seeing it

My ranking for the intros would look something like:
Jessica Jones > Daredevil > Luke Cage > Iron Fist
I don't think the Iron Fist intro is bad thou, it's just pretty weak in comparison to the rest
I haven't seen the Punisher intro yet
edit: oh you were ranking the shows themselves sorry lol
I think it's just plainly bad personally, not necessarily catastrophic but bad and a lot of wasted potential. Defenders on the other hand....

My personal ranking is: Jessica Jones Season 1 -> Daredevil -> JJ (other Seasons) -> Luke Cage -> IF -> Defenders

274677290_482797103342812_861528750483950736_n.jpg

Even the powerful Scarlet Witch loves Batman so much to the point she became a fan

Last edited:
Honestly Doctor Strange should be 6-C already for holding his own against Thanos
Completely, especially since Strange fought him while he had FOUR INFINITY STONES and not only held his own but fought evenly weith him to the point Thanos himself praised him. And unlike Wanda or Carol, Strange isn't powered by another IS or born with extraordinary Chaos Magic, he's just that good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back