• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen things... Idris Elba, nude, as a cat, legs spreaded, dancing, growling...

A big cat lady, played by Rebel Wilson, grooming herself and scratching her crotch before the fireplace...

A cat version of Jason Derulo stripping and dancing sensually while cat ladies are swallowing squirts of milk in a bar...

Cockroaches with human faces...

Last edited:
DYsCyy0W0AAM5fz

First, where was it stated?
It doesnt have to be stated, Fitz's Inventions are way more impressive and abstract.
Second, he doesn't have a profile simply because...well, nobody has made his profile yet. I mean, Ned got one and he isn't particulary impressive in any way outside of simply making some portals. I mean, if you want to make a profile for Fitz, go ahead ;)
Oh them am up to it

Just got the guardians of the galaxy game and got a few hrs in and it’s pretty good so far(besides the two mini bugs) it also sounds like Adam warlock might be in the game after I read through a space log
I said so when it came out 😤😤 it's literally perfect and was slept on because the avengers game was bad

So guys, I've red an interesting theory on a french website dedicated to cinema about Multiverse of Madness.

The article theorizes the real villain of the movie might be Cthon. Basically, it points out none of the villains shown in the advertising or the trailers (Mordo, Gargantos, Evil Strange) are big enough to really be the ultimate threat and that Wanda might be the starting cause of all problems (wich fits many rumors about Wanda being the villain and the plot of the movie). In W&V, we learn Wanda practices Chaos Magic and at the end of the series, she gets her hands on the Darkhold.
Now, in the comics, Cthon is an Elder God, the God of Chaos, who was banished from Earth because of how evil and powerful he was but before his banishment, he wrote the Darkhold to leave a trace of his power on Earth and is a practioner of Chaos Magic. To return to the world, he marked Wanda upon her brith, making her the Scarlet Witch, so that, the more Wanda's power was growing and she used the Darkhold, the more Cthon's influence was growing as well, until he could possess her and use her as host to finally get freed from his prison.
This could be a really great idea honestly. First, because Cthon is one of the top dogs in Marvel (even Shuma Gorath is somehow weaker than him apparently) and it would requier a large group of people possessing enormous power to fight his influence (Mordo and trailer Strange could be unwanting allies who would first oppose Strange and the other heroes but end up helping them). Second, it would tie to Wanda's story. We know she practices Chaos Magic, she's the mythical Scarlet Witch possessing incredible power surpassing that of almost anyone, she now has the Darkhold and from what has been shown and revealed about MoM and the end of her series where we hear voices, she will try to find her children in the multiverse and spread mayhem in the process, except the article poses that the voices could actually be Cthon messing with her mind to make her overuse the Darhold and her power until he can possess her.
The plot would be similar to the first Doctor Strange movie (an evil god-like being using a mortal user of Magic to get released onto the world) but in a different way that could serve as a very good backstory for Wanda (as it could be said Cthon somehow manipulated events to lead to her tragic past so she would overuse her Magic) and the origin of her powers and create a big link with the magical side of the MCU.

What do you think about it?

So guys, I've red an interesting theory on a french website dedicated to cinema about Multiverse of Madness.

The article theorizes the real villain of the movie might be Cthon. Basically, it points out none of the villains shown in the advertising or the trailers (Mordo, Gargantos, Evil Strange) are big enough to really be the ultimate threat and that Wanda might be the starting cause of all problems (wich fits many rumors about Wanda being the villain and the plot of the movie). In W&V, we learn Wanda practices Chaos Magic and at the end of the series, she gets her hands on the Darkhold.
Now, in the comics, Cthon is an Elder God, the God of Chaos, who was banished from Earth because of how evil and powerful he was but before his banishment, he wrote the Darkhold to leave a trace of his power on Earth and is a practioner of Chaos Magic. To return to the world, he marked Wanda upon her brith, making her the Scarlet Witch, so that, the more Wanda's power was growing and she used the Darkhold, the more Cthon's influence was growing as well, until he could possess her and use her as host to finally get freed from his prison.
This could be a really great idea honestly. First, because Cthon is one of the top dogs in Marvel (even Shuma Gorath is somehow weaker than him apparently) and it would requier a large group of people possessing enormous power to fight his influence (Mordo and trailer Strange could be unwanting allies who would first oppose Strange and the other heroes but end up helping them). Second, it would tie to Wanda's story. We know she practices Chaos Magic, she's the mythical Scarlet Witch possessing incredible power surpassing that of almost anyone, she now has the Darkhold and from what has been shown and revealed about MoM and the end of her series where we hear voices, she will try to find her children in the multiverse and spread mayhem in the process, except the article poses that the voices could actually be Cthon messing with her mind to make her overuse the Darhold and her power until he can possess her.
The plot would be similar to the first Doctor Strange movie (an evil god-like being using a mortal user of Magic to get released onto the world) but in a different way that could serve as a very good backstory for Wanda (as it could be said Cthon somehow manipulated events to lead to her tragic past so she would overuse her Magic) and the origin of her powers and create a big link with the magical side of the MCU.

What do you think about it?
I’d say it’s not off the table

Idk about Thor in this verse by apparently throg(frog Thor) took out an entire fleet of ships with on through of his hamner and I think the collector ened up using the cosmic cube contain him or something
I remember Thor like powered an entire helicarrier or something he got introduced like midway to late in the game

8:39 onward

He doesn't seem to struggle too much with it either

But is it possible to calc it? Also, from what I remember he says after that the Helicarrier would have destroyed all of Manhattan

About Thor, I simply took notes about his abilities in the game:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Lightning Manipulation, Air Manipulation (Can lift enemies in the air with cyclones and control the winds), Weather Manipulation (Can call upon thunderstorms), Energy Manipulation (Can channel Odinforce), Power Bestowal and temporary Invulnerability (Can imbue himself and his teammates if in range with Asgardian power, providing invulnerability for a time), Resurrection (Via Hel's Discretion, can revive nearby allies when Warrior's Fury is activated), Healing (Via Alfheim's Favor), Limited Smoke Manipulation (Via Muspelheim's Torment, wich causes the Bifröst to leave a massive, circular hazardous zone of burning embers at its impact point), Statistics Amplification (Via Odinforce), Summoning (Can call upon Mjolnir. Can summon the Bifröst), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, can breath in space), Flight, Dimensional Travel (By summoning the Bifröst), Expert Combattant, Weapon Mastery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back