• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the threat levels may reffer more to how big of an area they threaten or sumthin idk
maybe Drax being marked a planetery threat could be added alongside his planet destroying statement as a possibly rating?
like Whatever level (blablabla), possibly Planet level (Stated to have destroyed worlds with his own hands, is marked as a planetary threat in the Nova Corps files)

Probably, aren’t game company’s basically trying to make there own marvel universe?
The developers have said that the game isn't linked to the Avengers game but at the same time when Cosmo takes you through a portal containing different realities there is an easter egg to the Avengers and Spider-Man (idk if it's meant to be the chad Insomniac or lame Avengers version though) so they could be indirectly or full on connected based off of this

ooooooh i just got it
Wandavision
monkey-badum-tss.gif

By the way, Daredevil's page really needs a cleanup. Even if you were to just watch the first few episodes of Daredevil, then you'd agree with me that his page is not doing justice to how crazy his Enhanced Senses are

Just finished watching Far From Home for the first time
Besides my drunk dad stopping the movie randomly to explain to me about how good of a weapon drones are and to ask me if i know what a morning star is i enjoyed the movie quite a bit.
The effects were probably some of the best in the MCU and i found some of the jokes to be quite funny (like the presentation at the begining)

Besides my drunk dad stopping the movie randomly to explain to me about how good of a weapon drones are and to ask me if i know what a morning star is i enjoyed the movie quite a bit.
The effects were probably some of the best in the MCU and i found some of the jokes to be quite funny (like the presentation at the begining)
Having someone interrupting your movie to explain something to you is one of the biggest motives for physical violence in the world

Last edited:
True story, when I went to watch Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (feels like an eternity), I was sitting next to a guy (shouldn't have been older than 18) I didn't know. He was constantly talking to a girl, obviously because he wanted fu-seduce her. After an hour, I got so angry I told him I was going to smash his head on the chair in front of him if he continued. Didn't hear anything from him for the rest of the movie

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back