• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is it possible to calc it? Also, from what I remember he says after that the Helicarrier would have destroyed all of Manhattan

About Thor, I simply took notes about his abilities in the game:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Lightning Manipulation, Air Manipulation (Can lift enemies in the air with cyclones and control the winds), Weather Manipulation (Can call upon thunderstorms), Energy Manipulation (Can channel Odinforce), Power Bestowal and temporary Invulnerability (Can imbue himself and his teammates if in range with Asgardian power, providing invulnerability for a time), Resurrection (Via Hel's Discretion, can revive nearby allies when Warrior's Fury is activated), Healing (Via Alfheim's Favor), Limited Smoke Manipulation (Via Muspelheim's Torment, wich causes the Bifröst to leave a massive, circular hazardous zone of burning embers at its impact point), Statistics Amplification (Via Odinforce), Summoning (Can call upon Mjolnir. Can summon the Bifröst), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, can breath in space), Flight, Dimensional Travel (By summoning the Bifröst), Expert Combattant, Weapon Mastery
It would be cool to see a profile of him

272888289_4753040288112205_8583697962562599098_n.jpg

Just got the guardians of the galaxy game and got a few hrs in and it’s pretty good so far(besides the two mini bugs) it also sounds like Adam warlock might be in the game after I read through a space log
I said so when it came out 😤😤 it's literally perfect and was slept on because the avengers game was bad
ayy I'm late on this but I'm glad I'm not the only one here who played gotg and loved it

Same It was absolutely worth playing or even just watching someone play
idk if this has been mentioned here already but profiles for the game could be pretty interesting to make, obviously the main team have a lot of cool feats throughout the game but other characters like Adam Warlock, Magus, Raker, Fin Fang Foom, Nicky, and even Cosmo with the whole head of Knowhere have a bunch of great feats too that would be worth calcing

idk if this has been mentioned here already but profiles for the game could be pretty interesting to make, obviously the main team have a lot of cool feats throughout the game but other characters like Adam Warlock, Magus, Raker, Fin Fang Foom, Nicky, and even Cosmo with the whole head of Knowhere have a bunch of great feats too that would be worth calcing
I definitely agree and characters like drax have some pretty decent stamina feats

Not to mention the world's most mid Spider-Man

If you had to guess, what tiers would the main team have?

Still playing through the game and I heard some interesting dialogue for drax. rocket asked how he destroyed worlds, assuming he might have used a super bomb. And drax stated with his own hands(albiet I didn’t get to hear the rest of the dialogue because of a cutscene)

Still playing through the game and I heard some interesting dialogue for drax. rocket asked how he destroyed worlds, assuming he might have used a super bomb. And drax stated with his own hands(albiet I didn’t get to hear the rest of the dialogue because of a cutscene)
the chad Drax

Earlier in the game you can go through Nova Corps files and look at information on the team and other people, some information includes their threat level, I know this was part of old cosmic Marvel comics too and they're not used to scale profiles on the wiki but it could be a good way to gage how powerful the members of the Guardians and other characters are within this universe, for example I remember Star-Lord being a Village threat meanwhile Gamora was a Continental threat and Drax at the highest being a Planetary threat

Last edited:
Earlier in the game you can go through Nova Corps files and look at information on the team and other people, some information includes their threat level, I know this was part of old cosmic Marvel comics too and they're not used o scale profiles on the wiki but it could be a good way to gage how powerful the members of the Guardians and other characters are within this universe, for example I remember Star-Lord being a Village threat meanwhile Gamora was a Continental threat and Drax at the highest being a Planetary threat
Gamora was a galactic threat lvl so not really.

Gamora was a galactic threat lvl so not really.
I mean
Gamora along with the rest of the Guardians beat Raker while he was amped by Magus, Raker also beat Adam Warlock before his amp too so I'm not saying that she or the rest the team are Galaxy level but they're definitely not anything to scoff at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back