• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Jessica Jones could get a LS upgrade for snapping this chain.
That doesn't look like a very big chain but it's possible it could get low-end superhuman results. Probably worth having a shot since they're only Class 5 rn.

Also looks like Yelena and Kate still don't have profiles lol. For Kingpin in Hawkeye, I suppose we should ignore treat his feats in the Hawkeye series for now? We still don't know for sure what the heck the continuity is supposed to be, and the actor as well as the feats on screen (tanking a bunch of Hawkeye explosives) seem to indicate that this is a stronger Kingpin than before. Same with Daredevil having faster reflexes than Spider-Man.

That doesn't look like a very big chain but it's possible it could get low-end superhuman results. Probably worth having a shot since they're only Class 5 rn.

Also looks like Yelena and Kate still don't have profiles lol. For Kingpin in Hawkeye, I suppose we should ignore treat his feats in the Hawkeye series for now? We still don't know for sure what the heck the continuity is supposed to be, and the actor as well as the feats on screen (tanking a bunch of Hawkeye explosives) seem to indicate that this is a stronger Kingpin than before. Same with Daredevil having faster reflexes than Spider-Man.
Hmmmmmm, I'd say to get the diameter of the shackle tubes, multiply with tensile strength of wrought iron (Since most practical chains are made of wrought iron I believe?) then multiply with two because it was detached at two points.

Faster reflexes is a bold claim. Watching the scene, we can see the brick was closer to Matt than it was to Peter

Why does Leopold Fitz not have a profile?
He's smarter than Tony Stark 😭
First, where was it stated? Second, he doesn't have a profile simply because...well, nobody has made his profile yet. I mean, Ned got one and he isn't particulary impressive in any way outside of simply making some portals. I mean, if you want to make a profile for Fitz, go ahead ;)

Off topic, but I watched this video the other day that was MCU Hulk vs Juggernaut (Revised FOX Timeline). So, the guy said Hulk wins, which is true, but the reasoning was wrong which is the most important part

I don't wanna pick on the guy, but he was like, trying to be the middle man saying stuff like "its impossible to say who would win" and "Juggernaut wasn't hurt by bullets, so its safe to say the durability between him and Hulk is even"

?????????????????

Off topic, but I watched this video the other day that was MCU Hulk vs Juggernaut (Revised FOX Timeline). So, the guy said Hulk wins, which is true, but the reasoning was wrong which is the most important part

I don't wanna pick on the guy, but he was like, trying to be the middle man saying stuff like "its impossible to say who would win" and "Juggernaut wasn't hurt by bullets, so its safe to say the durability between him and Hulk is even"

?????????????????
WHAT THE **** LOL NAH THAT'S SO IDIOTIC just like what??

He meant there is no difference in terms of characters, as in he wasn't playing a new version of Fisk but the same than in the DD series I think
Yeah, even with the statement about Kingpin being stronger (haven't seen it myself, so I can't confirm), it wouldn't really change the fact that the connection is canon. It just means he got stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back