• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of this?

I just don't want namor first appareance to be in Black Panther 2, partly because it looks like it's gonna be awful but mostly because, to me, team material should either appear in their own movies or in a team movie (counting civil war as a team movie). Aside from that, he isn't my favorite Marvel character ever (or even top 10) so I don't care about the genderswap as long as it doesn't cause negative changes.

Is that the whole suit or does she get arm covers like Thor or her previous suit?
There's a poster of it somewhere but I don't remember
Surprise, the new thor is actually Valkryie. Why, because screw Jane Foster, that's why.
I wish since MCU Jane foster isn't at all interesting

Also here's this

I thought this was brilliant

Yep. Plus, the blue and gold color really fit the whole divine/Thunder God aspect. With that in mind, I hope Zeus will have a good design to

Also, looks like Thor will be in shape again, wich is good
Like said previously this will be the strongest thor we've ever seen on screen yet and the look honestly fits.

Also same I can't wait to get a look at Russell Crowe's Zeus

Just red a theory on a French website about Love & Thunder saying Zeus could only appear in flashbacks depicting Gorr attacking OLympus and killing all Olympians. Hope this is just a theory though, I want some crazy feats from the King of Olympus

Just red a theory on a French website about Love & Thunder saying Zeus could only appear in flashbacks depicting Gorr attacking OLympus and killing all Olympians. Hope this is just a theory though, I want some crazy feats from the King of Olympus
Yeah or at the very least let us see some crazy feats in the flashback that Gorr would scale to for beating Zeus

Like said previously this will be the strongest thor we've ever seen on screen yet and the look honestly fits.

Also same I can't wait to get a look at Russell Crowe's Zeus
I'm more excited about Multiverse of Madness by far but L&T is very promising in terms of action and strength. I wonder if this will just be about Thor having more raw power or if he will develop new abilities (like more elemental powers or even some of his most OP powers from the comics like matter manip)

I'm more excited about Multiverse of Madness by far but L&T is very promising in terms of action and strength. I wonder if this will just be about Thor having more raw power or if he will develop new abilities (like more elemental powers or even some of his most OP powers from the comics like matter manip)
Yeah same but either way I'm also still very very excited for love and Thunder and if it's some crazy stuff like that and Thor gets like drastically more immense raw power or even hax I'll be satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back