• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
270075762_4690627031051908_2428351096562376285_n.jpg

Don't know if this will upset some people but this is more than truth. It's fact.
Change Batman Arkham City with The Guardians of the Galaxy and it still speak the truth

I made a Bully Maguire profile to celebrate NWH
Calculated a supporting feat for the profile

Feat here
unknown.png

Block Width: 342 pixels
I counted about 46 blocks which should be 46 meters
Back Width: 152 pixels
width should be the same as front
Panel Height: 398 pixels
Distance from point of view to object = 46 x 398 : (342 x 2 x tan(70deg : 2)) = 38m
Distance from point of view to object 2 = 46 x 398 : (152 x 2 x tan(70deg : 2)) = 86m
Length of Block = 86 - 38 = 48m
counting the height i got around 16 blocks or 16 meters
Volume of Block = 46m x 48m x 16m = 35328m3
i'll also assume 50% hollowness as there are some cut corners and there's also a stronghold inside the block
35328m3 : 2 = 17664m3
Density of stone is 2700kg/m3
17664m3 x 2700kg = 47692800kg or 47692.8 Tons (Class M)

Some more stuff from the Wakanda Files book that I found online, this time on Hammer Drones.

According to the linked pages:

All Hammer Drones are powered by Arc Reactor technology

All Hammer Drone types except Air Force are stated to have Chobham armor strong enough to withstand a barrage of BGM-71 missiles, with the Marines variety having the armor double plated

Air Force Drones are focused on aerodynamics and speed, and have flight speeds of over Mach 1 when safeties are engaged (presumably they were not engaged when pursuing Iron Man)

Marine Drones are focused on brute strength, and are armed with grenade launchers, automatic rifles and anti-tank weapons

Navy Drones are equipped with shoulder mounted Stinger Missile torpedo cannons similar to those used on battleships

Army Drones are armed with assault rifles and infantry-specific weapons for ground forces, with the feet being able to set up reinforcement tripods to fire anti-aircraft flak

Also, the details given of the Hammer Drone's arsenal as given by the Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Iron Man 2:
  • Army Drones
    • M32 M6l Multi-Grenade Launcher
  • Navy
    • FIM-92 Stinger Missiles
    • Fixed-point coil lasers
  • Air Force
    • Thermal vision vortex ring guns
  • Marine Corps
    • High-definition cameras

Last edited:
A quick update:

• I haven't been well since early-mid December.
  • I haven't seen NWH due to being unwell and unable to catch it with my friends
  • I have seen all of Hawkeye, loved every minute of it
  • You guys will get your Quake and another profile at the same time
  • I know it's late but Merry Christmas, hope you all enjoyed it
  • I love you all and miss you all so much
Hope you are all doing well, and you all have a happy new year also ❤️

A quick update:

It seems you need:
images

A quick update:

Hope you're doing better, even if it's only a bit

A quick update:

We love ya too fam and though you haven't seen it NWH has crossed over a billion in it's box office so I'll look forward to your return and my new pfp ad I have lost the bet. I'm wishing you the best and can't wait to see you doing well again and being back in action 🙏🙏😌💕 we're looking out for ya fam

A quick update:

Nice to see you're doing better. Also, I clicked one of those links, and now I'm happy all of a sudden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back