• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the outfit looks cool but whoever makes the promo arts for mcu movies needs to be stopped they are a menace
Yeah hopefully we'll get something better moving forward and something that can actually be used as a non awkward looking render for when the time comes to add it to the profile

Some other random bits of information I found from the Wakanda Files book:

Black Panther's updated nanite suit would prevent a repeat of Black Widow's electrical weapons stunning him in his previous suit. (presumably this would be a resistance to electricity and presumably paralysis inducement)

Information on Black Widow's arsenal (The shock batons can deliver up to 300,000 volts at 4.5 milliamps of current)

Can't find any actual scans for it, but apparently, Black Widow's Bite emits 40,000 to 50,000 volts on its lowest setting, (which is what was used on Black Panther) which could cause "weakened or sore muscles, cramping, epidermal burns, temporary nerve damage, and temporary lapses in consciousness" on an unprotected person. On it's highest setting, it gives off 250,000 to 300,000 volts to pass through an enemy, capable of inflicting "permanent nerve damage, third-degree subdermal burns, loss of vision, even death."

2021 Marvel was pretty weak overall.

• Wandavision was good until the terrible finale
  • FatWas was forgettable
  • Loki screwed the entire of the MCU, and it's plot became this love story with an alternate Loki that was not needed
  • What If!? was missed potential
  • All 3 MCU movies were mediocre (Shang Chi was okay at best)

Only thing that stood out was NWH

2021 Marvel was pretty weak overall.

• Wandavision was good until the terrible finale
  • FatWas was forgettable
  • Loki screwed the entire of the MCU, and it's plot became this love story with an alternate Loki that was not needed
  • What If!? was missed potential
  • All 3 MCU movies were mediocre (Shang Chi was okay at best)

Only thing that stood out was NWH
L take honestly but Eternals and Black widow definitely weren't the best

My ranking is:
1) Eternals
2) Black Widow
3) Shang-Chi
Honestly, I didn't like anything about Shang-Chi
And I'm about to see NWH, a little late

NWH>Loki>Shang-chi>Wanda>What-If>Falcon>Black Widow>Eternals for me.

Eternals and black widow are respectively my least and 3rd least favorite mcu movie. NWH is my favorite, and Loki is my third or fourth favorite mcu work.

Black Widow: 5/10, decent action but poor plot and Taskmaster was a massive letdown.

Wandavision: 7/10, interesting and unique setting, Agatha was a good villain and I liked the finale more than others apparently. Introducing the Scarlet Witch was great, some of the side characters were annoying/infuriating though.

FATWS: 6/10, decent action and I really liked John Walker, but the tone and dialogue felt very out of place regarding the antagonists actions, and the politics felt more ham-fisted than in the Cap trilogy.

Loki: 3/10, genuinely had to turn this one off because I found it so boring. TVA was dumb and Loki didn't feel like, well, Loki. Only redeeming factors were that Kang/He Who Remains was interesting and the music was incredible.

Shang-Chi: 6.5/10, fun movie, not too memorable but nothing bad here really.

No Way Home: 8.5/10, easily the best Spider-Man movie after Spider-Verse, everything worked really well and the stakes definitely made the later acts feel more emotional. Keeping it vague to avoid spoilers.

I haven't seen Hawkeye or Eternals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back