• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you guys think about Kraven, but he's always kinda been lame for me. Like, if there was a gimmick that was attributed to his hunting theme for abilities than that'd be great. Spectacular kinda does this and has him take an animalistic form after getting humiliated by Spider-Man. But in canon he's just some hunter guy
Or maybe adapt that one storyline where he kidnaps all the animal-themed heroes/villains and allows the 1% to kill them for him...

An MCU scaling video I found

I personally don't agree with everything (like his take on Quicksilver's speed), but I enjoyed watching it

I quite enjoy watching Chuck’s videos, though I disagree with his use of Bifrost reactions and saying that Strange overpowered Dormammu with the Time Stone

Props to the guy for buying the actual guidebooks, that’s dedication

An MCU scaling video I found

I personally don't agree with some things (like his take on Quicksilver's speed), but I enjoyed watching it

I saw this video earlier I ultimately didn't send it though Chuck's videos are always cool but as you both mentioned before I don't agree with the Bifrost thing or at least because we simply don't know the mechanics of traveling inside the bifrost so Hela speeding up within it and catching Thor and Loki is kinda unquantifiable. There's a few more things as well, he missed WoG saying stormbreaker was made specifically to counter the gauntlet and its abilities so it's anti-gauntlet hax rather than AP overall tho solid video aside from a few disagreeances

After rewatching past MCU movies:
nothing-left.gif

I've decided to look at the Spider-Man posters this way. Since he's in highschool, it's just what a highschooler would likely be able to do in photoshop.

This is literally the only way my sanity can be saved from posters like that last NWH poster. Like come on, Strange's portal is smaller than he is and it's not even a portal unless for some reason he made a portal that literally just opens the other side of it given you can see through it to the rest of the street.
Yeah, I'll go with that (and yes, I'm saying that because I refuse the idea these were made by professionals, especially from Marvel)

Fun fact, apparently Mcu hulk is 235,000 years old
https://glamourfame.com/new-mcu-theory-reveals-hulks-real-age
This can't work. In order to age that much, either 235,000 years would have to had passed outside of that location (via being near a strong source of gravity), which is obviously impossible since half of everyone on Earth would be dead by that point. Even if you argue that 235,000 years passed on that planet and ignore relativity, Valkyrie is an Asgardian and thus only lives for ~5000 years.

This can't work. In order to age that much, either 235,000 years would have to had passed outside of that location (via being near a strong source of gravity), which is obviously impossible since half of everyone on Earth would be dead by that point. Even if you argue that 235,000 years passed on that planet and ignore relativity, Valkyrie is an Asgardian and thus only lives for ~5000 years.
Not really since like 10 seconds on the outside of the planet is like 3 weeks on the planet and you do know that whole 5,000 years life span thing was said sarcastically by loki so that’s not an actual full on official statement for how long they live plus I’m pretty sure Thor is like 10,000 years old or something along those lines so there’s that two

I think the reasons for the posters being crap is that they're going to make an actual good one when it drops in theatres. So y'know, stuff isn't spoiled 👀
Hope you're right honestly. Although there has been plenty of spoilers honestly, heck there's even a dialogue between Garfield and Mcguire that was leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back