• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "At least Low 7-C, possibly/likely 7-A" could work as a compromise. Because the 7-A feat used for Thor and Hulk is 493.89 megatons, this would also put the high end level of an individual ring as being 49.39 megatons (which Shang-Chi's staff would upscale from for deflecting individual rings, so probably 7-B+ for that, considering the midpoint of 7-B is 53.15 megatons, just a little higher), and a hit using five rings as being 246.95 megatons (which Shang-Chi's armor should scale to).

I think "At least Low 7-C, possibly/likely 7-A" could work as a compromise. Because the 7-A feat used for Thor and Hulk is 493.89 megatons, this would also put the high end level of an individual ring as being 49.39 megatons (which Shang-Chi's staff would upscale from for deflecting individual rings, so probably 7-B+ for that, considering the midpoint of 7-B is 53.15 megatons, just a little higher), and a hit using five rings as being 246.95 megatons (which Shang-Chi's armor should scale to).
Fair enough, he even says very rarely or sometimes. Implying Shanghai is inferior to the 7-A value by an unknown amount but not by far.

So I guess At most 7-A?

But seriously, ask yourself this, why would anyone be dumb enough to waste 1600 USD for one movie and one hall when they could just race for the tickets again like Endgame? Do you guys have movie races in your places where people race for tickets in crowds if the movie is big enough? We certainly do.

I mean who'd be able to resist this:
e8a8df118ef8420ca30c02bf000a8684

Well that looks pretty good. The goat chariot is pretty nice, I can't remember if this is in the comics but Thor does have a goat chariot in Norse Mythology (that's how he flies in the original mythos).
Although is Gorr on the poster (I don't think so but I can't clearly see)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back