• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We get a shot showing a little more of the purple sky cracks scene we see at the end of the official trailer. It seems the purple cracks are straight up expanding and splitting the city.

No clue if the rating'll get lower or high. Definitely can't get as low as 9-B thankfully, that'd be brutal, but they already have 9-A feats at a minimum so that won't be happening

Just finished watching Hawkeye episode 4. I really enjoyed it, though it's status as the shortest episode yet at 41 minutes was noticeable. Hard to believe there's only two episodes left.

As for feats/scaling:

In addition to his archery skills, Clint has excellent accuracy with thrown objects, and he states he can throw a coin sized object at a man 20 feet away with enough force to knock him unconscious. After some practice, Kate starts to pick up on the accuracy part.

The shockwave arrow gets to be used.

Yelena is comparable to both Clint and Echo, likely a bit above them. Kate probably somewhat scales, as despite being shown to be inferior to those three, she can still somewhat keep up with Echo and Yelena and take hits from them.

Last edited:
FGF-14-XoAAi1Po

Not sure what you guys think about Kraven, but he's always kinda been lame for me. Like, if there was a gimmick that was attributed to his hunting theme for abilities than that'd be great. Spectacular kinda does this and has him take an animalistic form after getting humiliated by Spider-Man. But in canon he's just some hunter guy

Not sure what you guys think about Kraven, but he's always kinda been lame for me. Like, if there was a gimmick that was attributed to his hunting theme for abilities than that'd be great. Spectacular kinda does this and has him take an animalistic form after getting humiliated by Spider-Man. But in canon he's just some hunter guy
Kraven isn't the best villain but he can be interesting. A human hunter skilled enough to fight with Spider-Man, not only because he's an excellent combattant and very strong and endurant physicaly but also precisely because he's a master hunter and so a deadly strategist and planner is a pretty cool concept.

I can always appreciate the more skill-based combatants. I think my problem is that I feel like Kraven is a little misused. He feels more like somebody I should see as a Black Panther villain than a Spider-Man villain

Though another gripe I may have is how Spider-Man has a really cool rogues gallery and Kraven is focused on more than some others deserve to be

I've decided to look at the Spider-Man posters this way. Since he's in highschool, it's just what a highschooler would likely be able to do in photoshop.

This is literally the only way my sanity can be saved from posters like that last NWH poster. Like come on, Strange's portal is smaller than he is and it's not even a portal unless for some reason he made a portal that literally just opens the other side of it given you can see through it to the rest of the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back