• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might get nuked, still has to be accepted.

Well Servants have pretty good resistances, plus theres some pretty OP servants
I know, still it's pretty a high chance, we'll see

Well, there is some of servants that aren't too broken as well so we can use that (and beside, Scarlet Witch Wanda is pretty broken, no?)

Again, after the wide fate revisions is published/finished

Iirc 9-B Servants would be nuked in the future
Depends on the Servant. Against Shakespeare, Andersen or Semiramis? It's not even worth to be called easy (except if Sem is in her Gardens, then she can be a good challenge). Against Medea? MUCH more difficult and Medea would probably win anyway. Against Solomon? HA HA HA...seriously, how could she even hold a candle.

What's the things that make Wanda get a hard time dealing with the servants aside from MR?
You mean aside from the fact at least three classes have immense resistance to Magic, that almost all of them have broken abilities like Lancer and Gae Bolg, that some of the human magus can do most of the stuff Wanda can do herself including time manipulation, that some like Ishtar, Artemis and Ereshkigal are literal gods, that even some of the weakest Servants can move at the same speed as Quicksilver and so on? And I'm not even talking about completely broken Servants like Hercules, Achilles, Ozymandias and Karna.

But seriously, I saw a thread (thought it was on reddit but I couldn't find it back so it was probably somewhere else) made by a guy who asked himself what would happen if all the Avengers post-Endgame and series (including Wanda after the end of her series), plus the Wakanda army, plus the Guardians, plus the Sorcerers would go against Archer Gilgamesh. It was...really funny. And pitiful.

Last edited:
Depends on the Servant. Against Shakespeare, Andersen or Semiramis? It's not even worth to be called easy (except if Sem is in her Gardens, then she can be a good challenge). Against Medea? MUCH more difficult and Medea would probably win anyway. Against Solomon? HA HA HA...seriously, how could she even hold a candle.
Of course, which madlad that would use Solomon against Wanda? She go demolished like an ant easily, as for the others i think i can use Semiramis or Mephisto against her in future

You mean aside from the fact at least three classes have immense resistance to Magic, that almost all of them have broken abilities like Lancer and Gae Bolg, that some of the human magus can do most of the stuff Wanda can do herself including time manipulation, that some like Ishtar, Artemis and Ereshkigal are literal gods, that even some of the weakest Servants can move at the same speed as Quicksilver and so on? And I'm not even talking about completely broken Servants like Hercules, Achilles, Ozymandias and Karna.

But seriously, I saw a thread (thought it was on reddit but I couldn't find it back so it was probably somewhere else) made by a guy who asked himself what would happen if all the Avengers post-Endgame and series (including Wanda after the end of her series), plus the Wakanda army, plus the Guardians, plus the Sorcerers would go against Archer Gilgamesh. It was...really funny. And pitiful.

Well, there is some of servants that aren't too broken as well so we can use that
^^^
Astolfo himself are pretty much haxless, Raikou can be counted but she has a very wide versatility and skills

Many of non-broken servants that actually we had, it just we're lazy to searching it up lel

it'd be pretty hard for wanda to match up against servants cause she would slap them all void shiki included:rolleyes:

Wait dose Wanda’s abiltes really count as magic? Considering she got her powers from the mind stone
Mind stone is counted as the "mystery" so she can harm the servants pretty fine
it'd be pretty hard for wanda to match up against servants cause she would slap them all void shiki included:rolleyes:
Fool, we know the strongest servant is Teach, the culture this man had is too much for Scarlet Witxh

servant resist the paranormal in general not just magic, the mcu characters she's pitted against arent really haxed i feel like most servants would vaguely resist and body her tbh

Still Wanda can harm her so it's probably fine, and again even with the MR and resistance some of the servants aren't too busted/haxless

Then again there is the AP issue, what's the difference on them again? 7.5x AP difference is the value for AP stomp

Still Wanda can harm her so it's probably fine, and again even with the MR and resistance some of the servants aren't too busted/haxless

Then again there is the AP issue, what's the difference on them again? 7.5x AP difference is the value for AP stomp
I mean, she wouldn't have much problems against most Assassins, Casters and some Riders. Lancers, Archer and especially Sabers would be an entirely different matter.

CAUTION, LONG STUFF IN APPROACH

About the hypothetical Gilgamesh vs MCU stuff I mentionned. First, none of the parties would know each other. The Avengers had no time to prepare and didn't know who Gilgamesh was, what his powers are, how strong he is, what is his fighting style, etc, so they would be confident. Same with Gil, who had never heard about the Avengers and co and was casual. Of course, the whole "Servants can't be harmed by non-magical weapons" stuff would be casted aside for obvious reasons. So here's what would happen.

First of all, all the low-tier characters (so all humans, pretty much all the Guardians, all the Wakanda soldiers, heroes like Black Panther, Winter Soldier, etc etc) would get obliterated with pretty much a first large salve of Gate of Babylon. And no, the vibranium wouldn't be of any use, first because the weapons of GoB are all magical in nature, way too strong for even Servants like Saber or Heracles and many of his weapons can easily bypass durability. So no more Wakanda, no more sorcerers (Gate of Babylon can shatter Medea's barriers like glass despite them being as though as Hercales'skin and Medea is leagues above even Post-Endgame Strange), no more low-levels. Some could survive by luck but that's the best option. That would leave the heavy-lifters (Carol, Strange, Thor, Wanda and Hulk) and perhaps Iron Man, War Machine and Quicksilver for fun and they're bloodlusted (and that won't do them any good).

First of all, IM and WM wouldn't stay alive for long since Gil can open portals from all directions and thousands at the same time with only a thought (there's a scene in UBW where Gil is observing the progress of his plans, a magical bird created by Rin goes to spy on him and is in his back, Gilgamesh simply opens a portal next to the bird and destroys before the bird can even begin to react and all without turning his back, saying something or even showing he reacted). And that's not getting into the fact that some of his weapons are capable of Homing Attack.
Next is Quicksilver who is uber fast. That won't be useful because even regular Servants can move at the speed he moves. Gilgamesh will easily react to his attacks and open portals in advance to blast him. And let's assume for a second Quicksilver can outpace him. He's still vastly weaker than Gil physically so he cannot land a hand on him. Finally, Gil has Sha Naqba Imuru, his Clairvoyance skill (he keeps it deactivated most of the time out of arrogance but he can activate it with a thought) that is essentially incredibly developped precognition and allows him to watch other world, universes and timelines and know the future so he will know what the opponents will do and stuff like super speed and teleportation will be useless.

Then you have Hulk and Carol. Two powerhouses who can be extremely fast. Let's imagine for a second that Gil cannot simply utterly destroy them with superior weapons like he did with Hercales despite Heracles being normally invulnerable to even the attacks from Artoria and with casual ease. Like said before, many of his weapons can by pass durability, regeneration and invulnerability and directly attack souls. So all he has to do is throwing such weapons and they're toasted. Carol could project space energy or create explosions but Gil can easily summon hundreds of weapons around him to protect himself and be perfectly fine or summon a shield of two to protect himself and reflect her attacks (there's also the fact that, as seen in Strange/fake, he has floating disks that automatically react in micro seconds to any projectiles and attacks to immediately defend him against it and can reflect the shots). Carol is also immensly fast so she could possibly reach him but Gil would simply have to block her for a second, summon a portal, use Homing Attack weapons and distract her in any way to strikes her. Either way, they're dead.

Then you have Thor, who is said to be a Norse God. Two cases here.
  • Case 1: Thor is taken as what he is in the movie, an alien who is considered to be a god but isn't a true deity. In that case, he will simply get blasted by GoB with ease during one of his boasts or jumps (if not normally, summoning portals below, above or behind him or trapping him into a bubble of portals will do the deed). Now if he decides to summon a lightning bolt, Gil would have all the time he needs to summon weapons to deflect the thing (assuming he doesn't have his disks, wich would block the bolt with even more ease).
  • Case 2 : Thor is taken as a genuine god. In that case, one simple word: Enkidu, magical chains named after Gilgamesh's only friend and can bind even gods and the more divine the target, the tighter the chains. The ONLY instance where a Servant managed to break them was under very particular circumstances for a very particular hero. Thor is the son of Odin, so if he's considered a true god by the chains, he would have a hard time even flinching and then Gil can casually pull out a sword and do another Illya.

That leaves Wanda and Strange. Two powerful sorcerers. Who would do nothing against Gilgamesh because Magic is just useless. Normally, his Resistance to Magic is E with a normal Master and C with a good one so he seems pretty weak. Except he has so many staves, wands, scepters, artifacts and even spells that he's pretty much immune to Magic as a whole. And that's when he's not wearing his armor because his armor alone makes him immune to Magic to a superior degree that even Artoria who is immune against magecraft from the Age of Gods and makes him invulnerable against stuff like pretrification and spatial manipulation (so you can forget BFR him in the Mirror Dimension). Wanda would then simply have her mind hax. And again they would be pretty useless. Because Gilgamesh's ego is so ridiculously gigantic he couldn't be tainted by the six billion curses of All the World's Evil that can blacken Servants with its mud.

In short, a casual Gilgamesh would simply destroy the MCU heroes with casual ease in some minutes at worse. A serious Gilgamesh? Best case scenario, he simply opens the entire Gate, worst case scenario he pulls out Ea (we've seen in UBW that the long opening in Zero was just a show he put against Iskandar to make it more dramatic) and...you don't need me to end that sentence.

Last edited:
Can Gil the Egotist pull a win against Dormammu or Ego?
Doemammu maybe not, Ego is a yes tho.

Even with restricted SNI it still tells Gil peoples powers and abilities, so long as that person isnt like a cripple or child Gil would be willing to get more serious if he saw someone very powerful.

Plus Ea being Low 1-C means if he pulls he can potentially beat anyone.

Doemammu maybe not, Ego is a yes tho.

Even with restricted SNI it still tells Gil peoples powers and abilities, so long as that person isnt like a cripple or child Gil would be willing to get more serious if he saw someone very powerful.

Plus Ea being Low 1-C means if he pulls he can potentially beat anyone.
I didn't take the Low 1-C stuff in accounts personally, just the raw power and abilities exhibited by each characters.

Ea would end Dormammu honestly. Its destructive potential is "limited" in Fate (except strange/fake) because of the whole texture stuff and Ea simply destroys one texture at the time, not the entire world (though it could and with utter ease if not for the texture thing). There's no such thing in the MCU, only the world itself and Ea destroys space and time so...

Yeah, Gil is ridiculously arrogant, not stupid. Even he can acknowledge that Dormammu isn't something he can end in one raw shot of GoB. He did pull out Ea when the Grail tried to use him as a vessel so clearly he knows when he has to stop being cocky and being serious. Though he does have some difficulties sometimes (right Shirou? Right Sakura?).

Not for the cinematic universe but does anyone have the panel where the ancient one gives Iron fist immunity to magic? I'm trying to do a minor CRT the comics version.

Yeah, Gil is ridiculously arrogant, not stupid. Even he can acknowledge that Dormammu isn't something he can end in one raw shot of GoB. He did pull out Ea when the Grail tried to use him as a vessel so clearly he knows when he has to stop being cocky and being serious. Though he does have some difficulties sometimes (right Shirou? Right Sakura?).

Not for the cinematic universe but does anyone have the panel where the ancient one gives Iron fist immunity to magic? I'm trying to do a minor CRT the comics version.
Only thing I know about this is something I red about the AO giving him a new costume that makes him immune to Magic. Can't remember anything else.

Of course, which madlad that would use Solomon against Wanda? She go demolished like an ant easily, as for the others i think i can use Semiramis or Mephisto against her in future
Interesting, though Semiramis is generally pretty useless without the Gardens (in-lore of course). I was intending to propose a fight between Wanda and Medea (one round including Medea without prep and Wanda pre-series, another iwth same Medea and Wanda post-series and another with Wanda post-series and Medea with prep) but Medea would stomp I think.

You double posted this homie.

And yeah, Shirou was straight up PIS the author even said as much while for Sakura Hil just couldn’t believe hed lose to a little girl.

Dormammu shouldnt fall into that category.

Interesting, though Semiramis is generally pretty useless without the Gardens (in-lore of course). I was intending to propose a fight between Wanda and Medea (one round including Medea without prep and Wanda pre-series, another iwth same Medea and Wanda post-series and another with Wanda post-series and Medea with prep) but Medea would stomp I think.
Medea is too stronk so i'm not gonna use her

Also i would add Scheherazade on the list as well for Wanda opponents

You double posted this homie.
Woops. Had a brief bug with my computer so I thought I didn't post it.

And yeah, Shirou was straight up PIS the author even said as much while for Sakura Hil just couldn’t believe hed lose to a little girl.
Tbf, Shirou had the ONE power perfectly fit to counter GoB. And he had all the difficulties in the world to compete before actually activating UBW so Gil didn't thought he would need to get serious. Too bad he hesitated for a split second.

About Sakura, I just love the fact that in the lore, Angra Maniyu couldn't blacken him and quickly devoured him because Gilgamesh's power and will was so strong he was seconds away from destroying Sakura (and the Grail) from the inside and take his power for himself. And let's be honest, Sakura only barely survived because of her healing factor, otherwise she would have been totally destroyed.

Dormammu shouldnt fall into that category.
Definitely no lol

Medea is too stronk so i'm not gonna use her
True. I mean, the girl is stated to be in the top 5 of the most powerful magus to have ever lived (and that was said by Solomon himself) and even without prep time, she's ridiculously haxed. It's honestly a good thing she's shitty as hell physically, otherwise she could curbstomp most of the war by herself. She's one of my favorite Servants honestly (and perhaps my favorite Caster with Solomon and Morgan recently).

Also i would add Scheherazade on the list as well for Wanda opponents
Would be interesting to see indeed. Maybe Circe could be good. Thought about Anastasia or Asclepius.

And in the case of Gilgamesh, he could pull out some non-physical affecting weapons from the Gate with ease.
It's not just in his GoB but in his servant pyshiology as well (servants can hurt and kill a ghost fodders in FGO, it just we forgot to add it)

Would be interesting to see indeed. Maybe Circe could be good.
Considering Circe is Medea teacher then i think Circe should be more stronger than Medea

Meh, considering the extent of their powers, they probably could. Plus, some like Medea can easily influence his mind or have Power Nullification abilities and weapons. In any case, against Gilgamesh, he could be a momentary nuisance before he gets simply crushed.

Meh, considering the extent of their powers, they probably could. Plus, some like Medea can easily influence his mind or have Power Nullification abilities and weapons. In any case, against Gilgamesh, he could be a momentary nuisance before he gets simply crushed.
From what you’ve told me so far, I doubt. His a robot so I’m not sure how that well work, has she been shown to be able to null the power of universal items. Maybe maybe not

"to null the power of universal items" I mean, Corvus's spear not only severely wounded and weakened Vision but nullified his baility to phase and heal and it's far from being universal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back