• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now MCU characters definitely get blitzed by DCEU characters, with no chance at all
Well actually this is gonna make the MCU top tiers faster than they were before. Cuz we're now using KLOL's improved Hela lightning block calc which hits Massively Hypersonic+ territory. Mid and Low tiers still might get downgraded though. Depends on how the evaluation of the Spidey meteor calc goes.

But yeah, the Top Tiers are looking like they're gonna be safe.

If I knew I was gonna be quoted so much I would've wrote a book.

Well actually this is gonna make the MCU top tiers faster than they were before. Cuz we're now using KLOL's improved Hela lightning block calc which hits Massively Hypersonic+ territory. Mid and Low tiers still might get downgraded though. Depends on how the evaluation of the Spidey meteor calc goes.

But yeah, the Top Tiers are looking like they're gonna be safe.
That is good news to be sure
What, you wanted the DCEU to be outclassed that much? 😆
Nah, it's not like they're massively outclassed already

I mean, I just hope the MCU won't go under a massive downgrade like before (I kind of remember characters like Thanos and Hela were dropped to 7-B once).

I mean, I just hope the MCU won't go under a massive downgrade like before (I kind of remember characters like Thanos and Hela were dropped to 7-B once).
That's was mostly based on iirc: misunderstanding how the power stone (plus other world ending muguffins) work, Thor's Wakanda storm being nerfed due to CAPE standards being revised (plus the storm itself not getting a proper recalculation until after the 7-B nerfs) and it being VERY dubious for anyone to scale to Ego, Surtur or The Searcher (since each one's destructive feats were done under very specific circumstances).

I hope MoM changes Wanda to no longer be a glass cannon. Wanda would be ridiculously good if she didn't ******* die every time someone tapped her.
I mean, maybe magical energy will change her biology in that fashion. Or she will learn to constantly cast an aura of energy around her or concentrate magical energy to heal faster. But let's be honest here, she's already ridiculously good so she HAS to have a particular weakness to make it believable there are some enemies that can take her down. Kind like in Fate, Gilgamesh is ridiculously arrogant so he will be simply be cheating-like powerful and some people still have a small chance at fighting him instead of using all of his absolutely absurd raw power to simply obliterate the large majority of the verse in an instant.

It was unintended but i lowkey wanna give mcu wanda as much notable victories as possible but the next one against odin is
Gonna break my heart.

From new visuals, apparently Spidey will get magical web throwers. Maybe Strange will create them so he can travel throughout the Multiverse.

Btw, I know that it's not a Marvel movie guys but have you seen the Suicide Squad movie? Loved it personally.

From new visuals, apparently Spidey will get magical web throwers. Maybe Strange will create them so he can travel throughout the Multiverse.

Btw, I know that it's not a Marvel movie guys but have you seen the Suicide Squad movie? Loved it personally.
It enjoyed it it was pretty solid IMO

So that is to much but flesh eating zombie superheroes are fine?
Well to be fair zombies are pretty tame since media's been oversaturated with them for a long time I guess they kinda lost their flare and aren't seen as much as graphic as horrific body transfigurations (that's me just making an excuse because idk how that's any better either😂😂)

Well to be fair zombies are pretty tame since media's been oversaturated with them for a long time I guess they kinda lost their flare and aren't seen as much as graphic as horrific body transfigurations (that's me just making an excuse because idk how that's any better either😂😂)
If that’s the case then that means we’re pretty desensitized
I mean zombies are overused just as much as vampires and stuff like that.
I guess but how is a zombie cap with his jaw hanging by the lasts piece of his flesh pg-13?

It was unintended but i lowkey wanna give mcu wanda as much notable victories as possible but the next one against odin is
Gonna break my heart.
C'mon, just throw Wanda against the servants once the massive wide CRT for Fate finished
Better than the first Suicide Squad movie, obviously

I feel Wanda will have a uh… hard time against the Servants.

Maybe go against some of the Casters that are physically 9-B (Tho they usually have pretty decent hax).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back