• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this wasn’t considered to violent just shows what the rejected shows where like, we very clearly saw several Nazis get fairly brutal killed/maimed and obviously you know what happened to the Red Skull.

The Captain Carter episode came out yesterday and there's already a page on her which is awesome but it's been idk how many weeks since Loki finished and there's no pages for Loki, Sylvie or Alioth?

yeah they're literally the same person one just grabbed the tesseract
they do have some differences and I do have to admit they are extremely minor, however I don't see any harm in the profile being up, especially since the profile will inevitably be updated more and more when season 2 comes out

they do have some differences and I do have to admit they are extremely minor, however I don't see any harm in the profile being up, especially since the profile will inevitably be updated more and more when season 2 comes out
Profiles with extremely minor differences that are near identical alternate timeline versions of an already existing profile are redundant and should be deleted.

Perhaps for now, but he's likely to vary (no pun intended) the longer his run goes on.

I'm honestly not against giving him a profile. Yes, the differences are minor but they're still there (main Loki never displayed energy projection, teleportation and telekinesis strong enough to lift buildings) and this Loki is ultimately a different individual than the main timeline, he has his own evolution and history. But hey, just my opinion and I'm not against simply adding a new pic and abilities.

If he gets significantly more noteworthy stuff that can clearly separate him from mainline Loki aside from clothing and plot in season 2, then I have no problem giving him his own profile, but for the stuff he's shown in season 1, he's not worthy of his own profile.

If he gets significantly more noteworthy stuff that can clearly separate him from mainline Loki aside from clothing and plot in season 2, then I have no problem giving him his own profile, but for the stuff he's shown in season 1, he's not worthy of his own profile.
That's fair and even though I think personally it should stay I understand why you'd think a profile would be redundant as of season 1, however I disagree when it comes to adding a key to the main Loki profile, the whole reason I made the variant Loki profile was because the two characters are very different in personality but I think additions such as energy projection, more advanced telekinesis and time manipulation as well as teleportation with the tempad are worthy of a key bare minimum

That's fair and even though I think personally it should stay I understand why you'd think a profile would be redundant as of season 1, however I disagree when it comes to adding a key to the main Loki profile, the whole reason I made the variant Loki profile was because the two characters are very different in personality but I think additions such as energy projection, more advanced telekinesis and time manipulation as well as teleportation with the tempad are worthy of a key bare minimum
Tempad aint even standard equipment for him.

If we're gonna simply edit Loki's profile, we should at least add a pic for the tv series version with a quote. Also, we should remove the "possibly Energy Manipulation" since it's clear tv Loki can do that.

Also, Sylvie's profile has been made.

I really like this design, right now I've got medium-high hopes for Moon Knight because he is a pretty damn cool character. I like that he's kinda got an Egyptian mummy thing going on along with his spychiatric state that's so cool and the glowing eyes are awesome too.

Moon Knight looks awesome.

Also, I still can't wrap my head around why Wong would be be fighting against Abomination in some random ass fighting cage ring of all things. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. Everyone should be helping poor Stephen Strange with Multiverse shit rn.

Moon Knight looks awesome.

Also, I still can't wrap my head around why Wong would be be fighting against Abomination in some random ass fighting cage ring of all things. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. Everyone should be helping poor Stephen Strange with Multiverse shit rn.
Well like you said, the movie arrives soon so we'll find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back