• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I'm quite satisfied with this tier but maybe we'll have new feats for a new one. Although maybe not a baseline feat since the series will simply feature alternate universe versions of characters with different powers, abilities, fighting style, equipement and so on.

Btw, about feats, shouldn't IW Strange be higher than simply "At least High 7-C, likely higher" since he was able to fight Thanos with 4 stones?
Ya but chin sack was holding back

We'll have to see it in action to judge properly but the scaling sounds good. And we don't have much time to wait anymore by now. Btw, do we know when the Strange episode will be out?
Strange episode will be one of the episodes after episode 3, the first 3 episodes are in this order

Captain Carter: 32 minutes
Tchalla starlord : 33 minutes
Loki on Earth : 31 minutes

So Strange's could be any episode after that tho when the show actually starts I'll probably know more

Last edited:
Really can't wait to see what will happen. The Doctor Strange episode is the one I wait the most by far (might be planning on making a profile for Doctor Strange Supreme btw) but the rest sounds just as awesome. Especially since it's possible some of the What If characters will end up in live-action.

Really can't wait to see what will happen. The Doctor Strange episode is the one I wait the most by far (might be planning on making a profile for Doctor Strange Supreme btw) but the rest sounds just as awesome. Especially since it's possible some of the What If characters will end up in live-action.
I was getting ready to type in "Why make a profile if it's just a hypothetical" and then I remembered all of this is technically canon 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back