• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through the scene carefully, it looks as though Thanos starts moving his arm to block the blast right as it bursts through the wall, but the angle makes it extremely difficult to determine how much he moved his arm, so it might not yield impressive results. I don't remember any other instances of the photon blasts being reacted to otherwise, so it's entirely possible that any upgrades to the photon blast speed wouldn't scale to anything else.

I've had past retail experience unloading boxes, but the problem is we never knew how much or what we were gonna get + in the winter, the cool air coming in was unbearable

To answer your question though, I'm working on some of the final steps of an assignment for uni

I've had past retail experience unloading boxes, but the problem is we never knew how much or what we were gonna get + in the winter, the cool air coming in was unbearable

To answer your question though, I'm working on some of the final steps of an assignment for uni
Yeah today we had at least 52 Trucks to get through in the facility but around 9ish today when I usually get off we got a surprise ******* load of shit which kept us going overtime for the next two hours. I also have HW to do for college but I'm feeling like watching JoJo, Komi or something else if not I'll play dark souls😭

That sounds like hell and given it's the holiday season, those shipments are probably at their peak. I can tell my body wants to shut down, but I've gotta push through this term since I'm close to the end of it so then I can really relax
Yep it's peak season at work and you got this there's not long until this semester is over

Woke up in the middle of the night. Feel crappy, but just going to watch some stuff ig.
Sorry to hear you're feeling not so well

I remember one time on a Sunday night prior to a week for studying exams I believe, I straight up just couldn't sleep and watched an anime movie

Usually, I'd say this is an awful decision on my part, but I was able to actually get an early start to the day since I stayed up and things turned out find

So I just got off an 11 hour work shift... how's everyone else's night going
Ouch..

Well it's not night anymore for me, I just woke up and I'm making a little breakfast to eat while I'll be watching a little show called Hawaii 5-0 while I'll be thinking about my next attempt to find a job cause I'm currently unemployed at 24 yo and am trying to not think about the fact I've spent two years to get a diploma that is useless for now due to the virus. Aside from that and my general loneliness and cynism, it's not that bad

Ouch..

Well it's not night anymore for me, I just woke up and I'm making a little breakfast to eat while I'll be watching a little show called Hawaii 5-0 while I'll be thinking about my next attempt to find a job cause I'm currently unemployed at 24 yo and am trying to not think about the fact I've spent two years to get a diploma that is useless for now due to the virus. Aside from that and my general loneliness and cynism, it's not that bad
Sire would you like a hug😣

Ouch..

The economy seriously sucks right now and any jobs I have had in the past admittedly weren't the greatest experiences I can talk about.

On the topic of the diploma, don't let that virus detail get you down. It's affected a lot, but as long as we remember to take the safety precautions, we're doing our best to put it to an end

Hoping you start to feel better soon! (y)

Ouch..

Yo, pretty much same, replace it with MH issues then that's basically me.

The economy seriously sucks right now and any jobs I have had in the past admittedly weren't the greatest experiences I can talk about.

On the topic of the diploma, don't let that virus detail get you down. It's affected a lot, but as long as we remember to take the safety precautions, we're doing our best to put it to an end

This🙏

You can get a hug as well
Ouch..

🤗🤗

I don't think we'll ever put it to an end honestly, that thing is there to stay for some years at the very least. Gotta give credit to the one/whoever they are, they've been paralyzing our entire species and the whole planet for two years now. i don't know if it's Pestilence or just some of us but we've got some f****** geniuses right there!

Thanks to you and thank you all for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back