• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone getting the feeling that Hawkeye deserves what’s coming to him but he also doesn’t at the same time because he killed the deaf girl’s father?
Not at all personnally. Yes, Maya had nothing to do with his activities, yes he was a cring father and yes Ronin murdered him more to calm down than true justice but this cannot excuse William's activities. We have the same thing in the Arcane series with Silco being a caring and loving father for Jinx, he might have a good side and genuine love for his child, he's still evil to a high degree and caused suffering and death. I probably would have wanted to get revenge if I was Maya but that's it. To me, Hawkeye doesn't deserve punishment for this, even if I can sympathize with the daughter. That's just an opinion of course

IMG_3521.png
Only team that doesnt beat the Eternals is the top right team lol, the rest clap.
can't see the pic

Since she was confirmed in the movie, I wonder how they will show America Chavez powers. I mean, yeah she's a flying brick but she can also create star shaped portals and projectiles, wich is a bit solo.

Also, can't wait to see the reactions once people will learn about her. A Latin-American lesbian who comes from a universe strictly populated by lesbians who can procreate? Oh boy, this is gonna be fun!

Since she was confirmed in the movie, I wonder how they will show America Chavez powers. I mean, yeah she's a flying brick but she can also create star shaped portals and projectiles, wich is a bit solo.

Also, can't wait to see the reactions once people will learn about her. A Latin-American lesbian who comes from a universe strictly populated by lesbians who can procreate? Oh boy, this is gonna be fun!
I'm more curious how they're gonna handle her backstory. Apparently, her newest solo book made things a LOT more complicated...

Also noticed that Ultron doesn't have Self-Sustenance Type 1 but does have Self-Sustenance Types 2 and 3.

Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.

Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value). This may provide resistance to poisons.

Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.

And does Vision need Nutrition or Rest?

Also noticed that Ultron doesn't have Self-Sustenance Type 1 but does have Self-Sustenance Types 2 and 3.

Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.

Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value). This may provide resistance to poisons.

Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.

And does Vision need Nutrition or Rest?
Wouldn't giving him inorganic physiology for being a robot cover those

Don't know anything about that one, what about it ?
Apparently, she's not ACTUALLY from another dimension. What she thought was her backstory was apparently some sort of trauma-induced coping mechanism thing after what REALLY happened to her as a child. Admittedly, I'm not too sure about the whole thing, so forgive me if I screwed up the explaination...

Wouldn't giving him inorganic physiology for being a robot cover those
Yeah that seems better. So the only thing needed to be done would be to remove Self-Sustenance and replace it with Inorganic Physiology

So what about Vision, he doesn't bleed nor have blood, as seen in Infinity War, and his interior is composed of a metal endoskeleton and numerous wires and cables, as seen in WandaVision?

Yeah that seems better. So the only thing needed to be done would be to remove Self-Sustenance and replace it with Inorganic Physiology

So what about Vision, he doesn't bleed nor have blood, as seen in Infinity War, and his interior is composed of a metal endoskeleton and numerous wires and cables, as seen in WandaVision?
He seems to breath but only when wounded by Cull and needs some rest at the same time. Other than that, he doesn't seem to have those needs in normal circumstances

I’m kinda worried about the whole Chavez thing since it’s probably gonna screw with scaling
The scaling will be screwd anyway with MoM. Wanda will probably get a massive upgrade that will put her vastly above others, Strange will get a serious upgrade as well, Mordo will return so he will oppose Strange and he should have developped his powers to a new extent so he will probably be able to match him to at least a good degree, Wong might get one as well, Chavez might scale to other 6-C characters and if Shuma Gorath is in this (wich I highly hope so), the movie will introduce an absolutely ridiculously strong character. Not to mention Loki and Sylvie will return apparently. We're gonna get some big work to do with the scaling in any case

So looking into it some, I dont know if this is a new change but her universe isn’t populated strictly by females as it appears there are males on her world but it does seem female-female procreation is a thing.

(I dont know if the thing Jimmy mentioned is legit or different tho)

The scaling will be screwd anyway with MoM. Wanda will probably get a massive upgrade that will put her vastly above others, Strange will get a serious upgrade as well, Mordo will return so he will oppose Strange and he should have developped his powers to a new extent so he will probably be able to match him to at least a good degree, Wong might get one as well, Chavez might scale to other 6-C characters and if Shuma Gorath is in this (wich I highly hope so), the movie will introduce an absolutely ridiculously strong character. Not to mention Loki and Sylvie will return apparently. We're gonna get some big work to do with the scaling in any case
I mean more on the fact that I’m pretty sure there is only one version of her in the multivrese or something. So the one in the comics might just be the one coming to the ncu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back