• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really weird for me honestly, being out of commission for so long and letting himself go like he did had an impact, hence why this statement feels wrong personnally
I mean we saw by his performance that it didn't really have an impact he performed better he was literally blitzed and beat by Thanos in thier first encounter on the asguardian ship "moved faster than Thor had ever thought possible" if u recall the statement from then

I mean we saw by his performance that it didn't really have an impact he performed better he was literally blitzed and beat by Thanos in thier first encounter on the asguardian ship "moved faster than Thor had ever thought possible" if u recall the statement from then
He seemed honestly easily more tired, back when he was in was good condition he was more agile and faster than during Endgame

He seemed honestly easily more tired, back when he was in was good condition he was more agile and faster than during Endgame
That's fair and I get what you're saying but it's honestly just a weird situation since he's actually performing much better than ever before and is stated be doing so but still visual appears slower likely due to weight

I still think if that was supposed to be the strongest Thor he should have been able to put up a better fight tbh.
Thor shown able to one shot thanos he just got ragdolled cuz Thanos is physically stronger
Iw Thor vs thanos would have to same way but worse if Thor didn't decided to use the Stormbreaker which are an counter to the stones

I always thought that strange just got cocky or whatever in NWH
I kind of wich it won't be him. Not necessarily Mephisto like some say (though I would love this and I hope he will get introduced) but some other supernatural threat using Strange's spell to mess things up

The thing is, many people pointed it ou how weird Strange's acting here. He and Peter barely shared a scene in IW and Endgame and they weren't close at all and awhile he's arrogant, Strange is also extremely cautious with Magic so suddenly seeing him being uber cocky and ready to help a guy he never had any real interaction with before felt weird. There's also the fact that the train scene weirdly seems to show Peter kind of fighting Strange somehow. And then there's also how it's weird that a spell that would erase memories ends up messing causing timelines and alternate universes to get chaotic

I've actually red several theories about it and putting aside the Strange isn't Strange one, there are also people who think he was influenced or controlled by an external force. Another theory said that the spell itself wasn't what caused the timeline stuff but that someone or something exploited Strange's spell and sabotaged it for its own purpose and Strange will notice that and spends the whole movie trying to understand what happened. Some even said that a shot from the trailer showed a weird orb of energy as the spell was prepared and felt that orb was weirdly similar to an eye. As in, Shuma Gorath's eye.

Oh, I meant in future What If? seasons we get the Hulk to join the multiverse Avengers group

INB4 they're called the Ultimates

I honestly don't think Infinity Ultron will be a recurring villain after this, in my opinion he will die in Episode 9. As for the phasing stuff, maybe that's how he took Hulk and Thor out in his timeline but he surely doesn't need it anymore though he will have this ability

I kind of wich it won't be him. Not necessarily Mephisto like some say (though I would love this and I hope he will get introduced) but some other supernatural threat using Strange's spell to mess things up

The thing is, many people pointed it ou how weird Strange's acting here. He and Peter barely shared a scene in IW and Endgame and they weren't close at all and awhile he's arrogant, Strange is also extremely cautious with Magic so suddenly seeing him being uber cocky and ready to help a guy he never had any real interaction with before felt weird. There's also the fact that the train scene weirdly seems to show Peter kind of fighting Strange somehow. And then there's also how it's weird that a spell that would erase memories ends up messing causing timelines and alternate universes to get chaotic

I've actually red several theories about it and putting aside the Strange isn't Strange one, there are also people who think he was influenced or controlled by an external force. Another theory said that the spell itself wasn't what caused the timeline stuff but that someone or something exploited Strange's spell and sabotaged it for its own purpose and Strange will notice that and spends the whole movie trying to understand what happened. Some even said that a shot from the trailer showed a weird orb of energy as the spell was prepared and felt that orb was weirdly similar to an eye. As in, Shuma Gorath's eye.
Maybe, but here’s the thing strange has a lot of big wins under his belt in a sort time fram, he quickly mastered the mystc arts and became sorcer superme, sedate dormmamu(kinda) and is the only reason why endgame was even a thing. And while ya he didn’t really interact with Peter that much he was probably still helping him just because his an avenger like him so his probably thinking “we saved the universe so we’re practically war buddies and eh I’m the sorcerer superme, no spell is to much for me” or something like that. But yours is also plausible

Honestly, the universe itself should pray Dormammu never learns there's no Time Stone anymore in the main timeline cause that was the only thing keeping him eating everything and if he ever does...well I don't think Carol's punch will be of any help even at full power

And I hope he will return
I have no doubt in my mind that Strange and Wong are aware of this and have probably done some research into finding a contingency plan.

Sorry guys, I was just killing myself after reading an article about how the JEDI term was problematic because the Jedi Order is a an order of white saviors using toxically masculine violent solutions to conflict and lightsabers being phallic symbols and how against justice and diversity they are. I.AM.NOT.JOKING.
What in the ****...?

Sorry guys, I was just killing myself after reading an article about how the JEDI term was problematic because the Jedi Order is a an order of white saviors using toxically masculine violent solutions to conflict and lightsabers being phallic symbols and how against justice and diversity they are. I.AM.NOT.JOKING.
This is the dummest shit I’ve ever heard

I'm pretty sure George Lucas just thought laser swords were cool

Behold and despair
This reminds me somewhat of the current discussion of removing the “Men” from “X-Men” as it isn’t inclusive and is misogynistic.

Personally if they wany change it ill disgaree but ill listen but calling it misogynistic seems odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back