• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main issue with Thor is as follows
  • In IW Thor was already injured from his fight with Hela when Thanos attacked him with the rest of the Black Order.
  • When he got Stormbreaker he won through a sneak attack and a weapon designed to counter the IG
  • In Endgame pre-timeskip Thanos was injured and restrained when Thor killed him
  • Endgame proper is the first full fight we've seen and he's overwhelmed
I think the main reason people put IW Thor over Endgame Thor is because of their physical appearance, but going by the director statements that's more showing him losing his purpose and meaning than him losing any physical strength.
Yeah him being is the main reason
Some People also argue Thor negged thanos but thanos slapped iw Thor

The new episode puts this iteration of vision at an insane level. He was shown busting multiple planets in a single attack and punched The Watcher through multiple time periods

So... Ultron effortlessly kills Thanos and melts the Infinity Gauntlet. PIS or just that he can channel the Mind Stone's power better?
No he genuinely has feats on that level consistently this episode so it's not just PIS he's genuinely portrayed to be this powerful

Dude literally does a 6-B and one shots asguard

FAb7yMPWUAI0HH9

i was shook when i saw this

No he genuinely has feats on that level consistently this episode so it's not just PIS he's genuinely portrayed to be this powerful

Dude literally does a 6-B and one shots asguard
the later feats he does with all the stones

but he casually kills Thanos with just the mind stone and 1 shotting Asgard paled in comparison to when he destroyed 5 or 6 planets in his fight with cap marvel

the later feats he does with all the stones

but he casually kills Thanos with just the mind stone and 1 shotting Asgard paled in comparison to when he destroyed 5 or 6 planets in his fight with cap marvel
This man is insane he's genuinely just a ******* problem even before that he one shot like 5 planets at once with a simple shockwave
Trust me Ik I've mentioned as much

Just saw "What If...?" episode 8. This might be one of my favorite episodes yet!

Interesting scaling/feats I noticed:

Even with only the Mind Stone, Ultron in Vision's body destroyed Captain America's shield and easily sliced Thanos in half and melted the Infinity Gauntlet, so that's at least 6-C before even obtaining more Infinity Stones. With all the stones, he casually displays levels of destruction that range from Tier 5 to Tier 3. He probably scales to Low 2-C with all Stones for overpowering the Watcher (who was heavily implied to have been capable of stopping the collapse of Strange Supreme's universe if not for his vow to never interfere) and forcing him to retreat. This should also upgrade the Infinity Gauntlet as well.

Black Widow and Hawkeye are very similar to their main universe counterparts, though Black Widow gets a shield and Hawkeye has a mechanical arm and a camouflage cloak, as well as some interesting arrows including an explosive arrow that looks like it could probably be somewhere in Tier 8. Not sure how much they warrant profiles, but it's something.

Captain Marvel tunnels all the way to the core of Xandar while fighting Ultron. Not sure what tier that would be, but it might be an outlier if it's vastly above 6-C.

Also, RIP Tony Stark...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back